[ROM][11.0] CrDroid 7.19 for Moto G6 [ali][Official][64 Bit]

Search This thread

chumdoggin

Aug 3, 2018
bro what are you doing?
unlock bootloader > download recovery, rom and gapps if needed > boot recovery, install recovery to recovery by twrp > reboot to recovery > go to wipe menu and make format data to internal memory show up on PC > reboot to recovery again > go to wipe menu, and in advance wipe again mark all expect by SD CARD and OTG and wipe all > plug phone into pc and copy ROM and Gapps to internal memory > go to install and select ROM and on add more select gapps and mark skip bla bla bla verification > and NEVER INSTALL APP OF TWRP this makes system to do NOT BOOT UP...
Thanks again for all the help. What do you mean install the app of TWRP? I know I can use the
./fastboot boot twrprolakv3.img

but then when ready you can use "flash" instead of boot right?

Was trying to do backup of whole system before any flash first.

chumdoggin

Aug 3, 2018
what happens if you do the ./fastboot flash recovery twrprolakv3.img?

The start up image is taking long to start. What can be done?

I have backup of system, I dont know if that can fix it but I will try it what else can be done?

New edit: Reboot and it boots ok. Its really nice. Thanks again.

Last edited:

chumdoggin

Aug 3, 2018
bro what are you doing?
unlock bootloader > download recovery, rom and gapps if needed > boot recovery, install recovery to recovery by twrp > reboot to recovery > go to wipe menu and make format data to internal memory show up on PC > reboot to recovery again > go to wipe menu, and in advance wipe again mark all expect by SD CARD and OTG and wipe all > plug phone into pc and copy ROM and Gapps to internal memory > go to install and select ROM and on add more select gapps and mark skip bla bla bla verification > and NEVER INSTALL APP OF TWRP this makes system to do NOT BOOT UP...
Hi man,

The one verizon sim worked perfect. Then I swap to give to girlfriend and the calls dont go in or out on the ATT network.

I dont know you are familiar with those in Brazil. The working one might be cdma and the other not working gsm....

Working one has preferred network type option global or LTE/CDMA or LTE/GSM/UMTS

The one that does not work has LTE or 3g or 2g

No thought what could cause that?

Last edited:

brunogroa

Thanks again for all the help. What do you mean install the app of TWRP? I know I can use the
./fastboot boot twrprolakv3.img

but then when ready you can use "flash" instead of boot right?

Was trying to do backup of whole system before any flash first.
when you install a ROM, sometimes TWRP ask for install TWRP app into system too, i talk about it.
what happens if you do the ./fastboot flash recovery twrprolakv3.img?

The start up image is taking long to start. What can be done?

I have backup of system, I dont know if that can fix it but I will try it what else can be done?

New edit: Reboot and it boots ok. Its really nice. Thanks again.
if you do ./fastboot flash recovery twrprolakv3.img you will instal twrp into recovery partition and will be abble to start recovery by option recovery into fastboot, withouth pc.
Hi man,

The one verizon sim worked perfect. Then I swap to give to girlfriend and the calls dont go in or out on the ATT network.

I dont know you are familiar with those in Brazil. The working one might be cdma and the other not working gsm....

Working one has preferred network type option global or LTE/CDMA or LTE/GSM/UMTS

The one that does not work has LTE or 3g or 2g

No thought what could cause that?
bro, I din't change network preferences from ROM, this is from source. so idk what about you are talking.

chumdoggin

Aug 3, 2018
Cool, I thank you! Its super nice.. We will forget the other service and go for the one that works.

That company says they give me free phone too for changing phone number to them. It will be same cost..

Yes... don't know why the sim worked in the stock rom. The BYOD imeid entry at that company says unsupported device. Maybe newer tech stuff coming

Last edited:

Korin67

Feb 24, 2018
Hello,
I came from LOS18.1. Everything seems fine so far, except NFC. If this is device/model dependent, could you turn it on for my model, XT1925-7? Thank youl.

brunogroa

Hello,
I came from LOS18.1. Everything seems fine so far, except NFC. If this is device/model dependent, could you turn it on for my model, XT1925-7? Thank youl.
7 ? okay I add the model to the list what need NFC,

in these link you check, I just add two veriants what i know about NFC, i next update I add these bro.

Reactions: Korin67

chumdoggin

Aug 3, 2018
Hi,

2nd Moto G6 was model number as Verizon? M390A... that one it had a setting for VOLTE. Now I set up 1st one it is factory unlocked version g6 normal model number with -6 but that one has no VOLTE. Both on Verizon sim.

Any idea about that? The M390A has some extra something hardware in it maybe?

Edit: Now I see all models have M390A, it does not make sense if they both are factory unlocked models XT1925-6?

Last edited:

brunogroa

Hi,

2nd Moto G6 was model number as Verizon? M390A... that one it had a setting for VOLTE. Now I set up 1st one it is factory unlocked version g6 normal model number with -6 but that one has no VOLTE. Both on Verizon sim.

Any idea about that? The M390A has some extra something hardware in it maybe?

Edit: Now I see all models have M390A, it does not make sense if they both are factory unlocked models XT1925-6?
idk bro, I inserted all values of stock for volte works, in my country only one operator has volte and dont work all times, we use LTE only... and other user what I call for help for fiz it in some operators of india dont help me at all, in last a user go to telegram and say "volte work only on sim 1, and sim 2 no, i need to trade slots and bla bla bla" I tried to fix it, make a test build and the user didn't even bother to get the log in the rom's own log app. So I stopped to change things of volte, i talk with RROS dev (he is from india) and he told me in their old g6 volte is working fine.

chumdoggin

Aug 3, 2018
I hear that. Keep some limits.

Maybe I try going back stock and see what happens I read sometimes people do that and it fixed it.

That Broly supplied stock rom work with your twrp ok? I will find out...

different thing with the one that worked was it did not connect to that network before and backed up the the stock rom and imei beforehand

new edit: I flashed to Broly stock but same thing calls drop. Next I try download latest retail from lolinet and I try a list of command to install from the terminal but that one failed so I reload the Broly retail and the call out now works. Maybe in those commands there was erase modem and such. Perhaps one was corrupt somehow

Next maybe I try install the CrDroid again and find out what it does if it does not, the Broly stock has all working

But ... does it need dirty flash? I try format 1st

edit: Works now, only thing is the little "hd" that showed up before not there but maybe figure out later.

Last edited:

chumdoggin

Aug 3, 2018
What could cause restart goes to bootloader instead of restart system? Bootloader starts system but system restarts in bootloader.... Any kind of restart from system goes to bootloader 1st. Whether you tell it recovery or system.

Last edited:

chumdoggin

Aug 3, 2018
just turn off advance restart... or check if you dont has any problem into your vol - button
Really does not bother me much was just wondering why. No problem with volume button and advanced restart off it still restarts into the bootloader. Power off same thing. Only the bootloader can control those things

Last edited:

Efreak2004

Oct 30, 2012
Bug: cannot charge and play music through a USB-C charger/DAC dongle (I bought it for another phone initially, continue using it because my audio cable doesn't agree with my phone case). This works fine on my other devices, so it's not an issue with the dongle.

Step 1: plug single into phone
Step 2: plug audio cable into dongle. This works fine
Step 3: plug charger into dongle. The music stops playing, and the phone no longer recognizes the audio cable.
Step 4: press play again. The music continues from the speakers on the phone; plugging the audio cable directly and that works as well. The phone will not recognize anything plugged into the USB dongle's audio jack until the USB charger is disconnected.

brunogroa

Bug: cannot charge and play music through a USB-C charger/DAC dongle (I bought it for another phone initially, continue using it because my audio cable doesn't agree with my phone case). This works fine on my other devices, so it's not an issue with the dongle.

Step 1: plug single into phone
Step 2: plug audio cable into dongle. This works fine
Step 3: plug charger into dongle. The music stops playing, and the phone no longer recognizes the audio cable.
Step 4: press play again. The music continues from the speakers on the phone; plugging the audio cable directly and that works as well. The phone will not recognize anything plugged into the USB dongle's audio jack until the USB charger is disconnected.
very specific error...
&
no logs no errors....

Efreak2004

Oct 30, 2012
I have a logcat, I'll upload it later. It's got an error from the Dolby/Dax service IIRC. Edit: I believe it starts about here.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts