[ROM][11.0] CrDroid 7.19 for Moto G6 [ali][Official][64 Bit]

Search This thread

Efreak2004

Oct 30, 2012
did you checked onto a version whats do no has dolby?
If you mean did I check a version of the ROM without Dolby, then no; I've used stock and crdroid, and that's it. I didn't install Dolby separately, it came with the ROM, and it was available on stock as well. If you've got an image I can flash to test it, I'm happy to try (I don't see it listed anywhere, including this ROM). I see in the changelog that Dolby was only added in last release, I'll try the one before that.

Since I see that crdroid 8 is available this past week, I may try that out as well. I'm not currently using this device as a daily phone, though, so feedback will be limited.

brunogroa

If you mean did I check a version of the ROM without Dolby, then no; I've used stock and crdroid, and that's it. I didn't install Dolby separately, it came with the ROM, and it was available on stock as well. If you've got an image I can flash to test it, I'm happy to try (I don't see it listed anywhere, including this ROM). I see in the changelog that Dolby was only added in last release, I'll try the one before that.

Since I see that crdroid 8 is available this past week, I may try that out as well. I'm not currently using this device as a daily phone, though, so feedback will be limited.
on the CrDroid sites has "download old versions" you will go to sourceforce folder with all last versions, this include versions withouth dolby, and this dolby is not the same of stock, I dont have fully control. so some things can be broken, and I dint see ppl with double dongle telling anything

Top Liked Posts