[ROM][11.0] CrDroid 7.21 for Moto G6 [ali][Official][64 Bit][EOL]

Search This thread

Efreak2004

Oct 30, 2012
did you checked onto a version whats do no has dolby?
If you mean did I check a version of the ROM without Dolby, then no; I've used stock and crdroid, and that's it. I didn't install Dolby separately, it came with the ROM, and it was available on stock as well. If you've got an image I can flash to test it, I'm happy to try (I don't see it listed anywhere, including this ROM). I see in the changelog that Dolby was only added in last release, I'll try the one before that.

Since I see that crdroid 8 is available this past week, I may try that out as well. I'm not currently using this device as a daily phone, though, so feedback will be limited.

brunogroa

If you mean did I check a version of the ROM without Dolby, then no; I've used stock and crdroid, and that's it. I didn't install Dolby separately, it came with the ROM, and it was available on stock as well. If you've got an image I can flash to test it, I'm happy to try (I don't see it listed anywhere, including this ROM). I see in the changelog that Dolby was only added in last release, I'll try the one before that.

Since I see that crdroid 8 is available this past week, I may try that out as well. I'm not currently using this device as a daily phone, though, so feedback will be limited.
on the CrDroid sites has "download old versions" you will go to sourceforce folder with all last versions, this include versions withouth dolby, and this dolby is not the same of stock, I dont have fully control. so some things can be broken, and I dint see ppl with double dongle telling anything

SonMaicol997

Aug 26, 2021
Bruno, try to install this version again and the google services don't work for me, even install the gapss setupwizard and it still doesn't work, what could I do?

ugoplatamia

May 14, 2021
Hello, I am also having the issue of signing in to Google services. It just says that it cannot find the servers.

I have tried:
crDroid 11 + NikGapps (Core)
crDroid 11 + NikGapps (Basic)
crDroid 11 + OpenGapps (Pico)

I have also tried using crDroid 12 as well, and still have the issue.

SonMaicol997

Aug 26, 2021
Hello, I am also having the issue of signing in to Google services. It just says that it cannot find the servers.

I have tried:
crDroid 11 + NikGapps (Core)
crDroid 11 + NikGapps (Basic)
crDroid 11 + OpenGapps (Pico)

I have also tried using crDroid 12 as well, and still have the issue.
it only works for me with crdroid 12, try using the gapps core from SL and with this https://sourceforge.net/projects/nikgapps/files/Canary-Releases/Addons-SL/19-Aug-2022/NikGapps- Addon-12.1-SetupWizard-20220819-signed.zip/download
already with crdroid 12 it works, but 11 doesn't want to work.

jaboto

Dec 11, 2012
I have been using this phone with CrDroid as a daily driver for almost a year. Everything worked fine with some minor issues that got solved with each version. However, since yesterday (I moved from 7.20 to 7.21) I am experiencing some big issues which make the phone a bit unusable. As EOL has been announced for this I am very sad and I hope they can get fixed or I can get the help needed to solve them.

So far I have encountered the following:
1. Telegram App cannot be used. It opens properly but when accessing a chat I get a crash and the app closes. It happens when opening a chat and trying to reply to any message.
2. Proton Mail cannot read emails. The app opens and displays the inbox however when accessing any message the app crashes and goes back to the inbox.

Attachments

• logs.zip
    758.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

vinal

Jan 15, 2011
MA
It might be 'android system webview'. I had similar problems with other apps after it updated a month ago or so. On version 104.0.5112.97 now which I think was part of nik gapps from Apr21 2022. When there is an update for it I try it and uninstall it when it causes issue again.

When I originally had this issue I googled and found nothing so assumed it was just something odd with my phone's configuration.

Reactions: jaboto

vinal

Jan 15, 2011
MA
I indicated wrong version of webview in my post above. I am on 90.0.4430.210.

If I update to latest webview, Telegram crashes on my phone along with many other apps that use it.
ymmv

jaboto

Dec 11, 2012
I indicated wrong version of webview in my post above. I am on 90.0.4430.210.

If I update to latest webview, Telegram crashes on my phone along with many other apps that use it.
ymmv
Thanks @vinal I think you might be right. Is that version the one on 7.20? I am planning to downgrade to that seeing if that fixes my issue.

vinal

Jan 15, 2011
MA
I had issue first on 7.19 after a webview update. Same issue when I went to 7.20. Haven't upgraded to 7.21 yet.

jaboto

Dec 11, 2012
Are you using microG ? I am not sure if the issue might be related to that. In any case, I downloaded the magisk module to select another webview (bromite) and now everything seems to be working fine. However there will be no 7.22 so everyone encountering this might need to apply the mentioned fix to keep the phone (and many apps) usable.

Kevin0221

Mar 9, 2019
hello I have a particular problem that is about google play services it does not let me log in or add an account and it only happens to me in the last update in 7.20 it works fine but when I update to 7.21 I get that error

Top Liked Posts