• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Development [ROM][11.0] crDroid 7.7 [OFFICIAL] (vayu/bhima)

Search This thread

JustKiddin'

Aug 8, 2020
ViPER4Android FX and James DSP Manager - Break Wi-Fi, simply won't turn on

After installing NLSound 2.3, the sound starts to wheeze (upon notification), this is when properly configured, as it was done on other roms.

These modifications can be installed in magisk and working properly on other roms

However, nice rom!
Screenshot_20210530-202116135.jpg

Last edited:

hosseinito

Jul 14, 2014
CrDroid was always one of my favorite roms, the only things that are a bit annoying are:
- press fp to unlock button that one of poco x3 nfc devs made it possible.
- haptic feedback when you pull down status bar...
thanks

Pac_MM

Jan 11, 2016
ViPER4Android FX and James DSP Manager - Break Wi-Fi, simply won't turn on

After installing NLSound 2.3, the sound starts to wheeze (upon notification), this is when properly configured, as it was done on other roms.

These modifications can be installed in magisk and working properly on other roms

However, nice rom!
Thanks,
Sorry, some magisk modules are breaking device overlays so I don't support modules for now.

and fingerprint press and touch toggle
is dynamic refresh rate possible to add like on arrowos
Dynamic refresh added in next version.

fps info fixed

CrDroid was always one of my favorite roms, the only things that are a bit annoying are:
- press fp to unlock button that one of poco x3 nfc devs made it possible.
- haptic feedback when you pull down status bar...
thanks
(press fp to unlock button) I have tried it but commenting on it with more people I do not know if it is the best option.
There is no option to select the button behavior.
There are reboots when using trcamera and Google meet the log also has camX errors spammed
View attachment 5328217
Will be fixed in next versions

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
Regarding different profiles:
a) Multiple Users
: total separation user accounts with system settings and user/application data
b) Work profiles (managed profiles): shared calling/SMS access and call history, separation user and application data, File sharing not integrated, File-Copying in MIUI 12 (A.11) Second Space does not work
c) Shelter App (or similar Apps): File-Shuttle should allow File-Sharing in Android 11+

I'm mostly interested in c) because of file sharing and since not all vendor / custom ROMs are supported I would like to ask if someone is using one of the solutions with two SIMs (one Private, one Work) and separation of contacts, files but easy file/media sharing?

Top Liked Posts