• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Development [ROM][11.0] crDroid 7.7 [OFFICIAL] (vayu/bhima)

Search This thread

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
I'm searching for a good explanation of the pieces of software to boot and run a modern Android device like our Poco X3 Pro.
Meaning what is based on the Manufacturer branded Stock ROM / Firmware (MIUI 12.x in our case) and what on the Custom ROM (crDroid here)? My understanding is limited and I try to list it:
  1. Recovery: Software to flash and maintain the device, for Custom versions unlocking required (TWRP, OrangeFox), TWRP Nebrassy recommended here
  2. Firmware: low-level device drivers for modem, sound, etc. from Vendor/Stock Firmware, MIUI stock ROM 12.0.6 recommended here
  3. Kernel: from Vendor/Stock device-optimized included in some Custom R. or up too highly customized, MIUI 12.0.6.0 Prebuilt for now here
  4. ROM: everything else for the OS near or very Custom based on AOSP or others and less device focused, crDroid 7.6 [OFFICIAL] (vayu/bhima) here
Is this basic understanding somehow correct?

Raviu

Jun 11, 2021
Security Bug:
1. adb is on by default on latest build of June-2-2021
2. all devices are allowed without a notice or confirmation
3. There is no "Revoke USB debugging authorizations" in "Developer options"

Please fix this

ChriMo

Oct 13, 2014
Is possible to use ANX camera on this rom? (Stock camera mod)
Please. Thanks
There is no fully working anx camera as of now afaik
Since GCam is working very well on RN7 I gave up on ANXCam also because of bugs and force closes.
I see ANXCameraUnity_190 is from 2020-08-01, on Poco X3 Pro MIUI 12.0.5 the Camera App is v4.3 and I could not find the date of this version.
Unless you have some newly released ANX Mod which works fine on New Custom Roms for MIUI. Then please share the version of the App you mean.

fudi2002

Nov 29, 2016
Hi
Thanks for great rom.
I have a problem with the new version.
1, Honor Band notifications stopped working (call, sms), bluetooth connection fine. As if you didn't have access to the notifications, even though I gave you permission.
2, New kernel lagging behind the factory (used previously) in androbench (sql operations , write speed)

(dirty flashed)

Edit: Honor Band solved, after miband I didn't think there would be any notification on it unless it was on your hand, I tested it back there on the table

Last edited:

faheem200

Nov 8, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Note 3

jorgeepelos

Feb 11, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
@PacMM79 on vayu while I was playing music with yt music app the device rebooted I'm on 7.7 latest build with stock kernel
I think it's due to sound enhancer I had it enabled there is also a commit i think it solves it by kuber

I had random reboot yesterday also. Never had until this new update with new kernel version

Top Liked Posts