Thank you so much for all these excellent releases!crDroid v7.6 Is Here
Build Date:- 09th May, 2021
Download The Build From Here
* Merged tag android-11.0.0_r37
* Upstreamed kernel to 4.14.232
* Merged tag LA.UM.9.11.r1-03900-NICOBAR.0 into kernel
* Updated fp/desc from redfin's may release
* Switched to OSS vendor.qti.hardware.perf
* Fixed HWC crash on boot
* Added support to use fingerprint as camera shutter
* Added back display SVI configs
* Added missing ANT+ hal
* Fixed full volume even if lowest volume selected while a new call is started
* Fixes "Device is too hot" issue in apps Like Google photos
* Fixed mic in apps like whatsapp
* Added few rootdir tweaks
* Updated/Added missed wifi configs
* 5Ghz wifi should be fine now
* Updated WifiOverlay from LA.UM.9.1.r1-09100-SMxxx0.0
* Updated GPS configs to LA.UM.9.11.r1-03200-NICOBAR.0
* Added Statusbar notification and music ticker
* Added kill button to notification conversation guts
* Added lockscreen background blur support
* Fied AppInfo button crash in recent
* Added iOS-like toast notification for clipboard access toggle
* Much more fixes & improvements
Note:- Latest firmware recommended
data formatting is really necessary at the end of the installation? I spent more than an hour last night to try to pass there rom and that without success whereas on my Mi5 it had gone well ... it would be cool if the solution was! Thank you for your answer anyway.
Yes, very annoying. My ear mistakenly activated some quick settings or muted me during the call. Finally as "solution" I pressed the power button immediately after each call to shut off the display.Anyone else have problems with the proximity sensor when on a call? Also the screen doesn't go reverse landscape in video? I'm using latest android 10 india firmware FYI.
Yea, sad story, there are solutions to backup and restore app stuff like migrate, titanium backup or yes, the RECOVERY. Such things happen in DEVELOPMENT. No one forces you to flash anything, your very own choice. Sorry I don't get the whistle. "We" are thinking in solutions not in problems
It isn't the rom, but Android.
If you want to have the extended security of Android. Yes, you have to do this everytime.
Encryption is the main cause of it.
If you flash on regular base, don't use encryption. It saves a lot of time, but at the expense of some safety.
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned