[ROM][11.0] crDroidAndroid v7.x for Redmi Note 8/8T [Unified][Official]

AliTheTechGuy

Feb 7, 2014
Dera Ghazi Khan
Greetings. I have been using Crdroid for Gingko for long time.
Today, I upgraded to v7.3.
I am a little curious where is the feature 'USB fast charge option in XiaomiParts' in current v7.3?

It appeared in v6 on 11 - 13 - 2020

CommieColin

Nov 28, 2014
Albany, NY
Is anyone else experiencing an issue where the phone restarts/locks up after charging the battery to 100%? I've seen it mentioned in a post on the Pixel Experience thread but I'm experiencing a similar thing on crDroid 7.3 for my Redmi Note 8 gingko - could this possibly be a firmware issue?

rinogsm

Aug 25, 2014
It's definitely the basic Gapps package - my data was formatted properly - I tested with Stock and that seemed to work just fine, so no idea what's up there

Edit: I also want to say, this is HANDS DOWN the best ROM I've used for my Redmi Note 8 - it's incredibly smooth, has every single feature I could ever want. I'm incredibly happy, so thank you to the devs for all their hard work :)
After ROM and gapps install reboot to system. Phone reboot to recovery then format data. That works on my 8t willow

SaidJan

Nov 30, 2013
Minneapolis
Suggestions:
Add an option to bring the battery bar under the status bar, please. or even in navbar section.
An option to change date and time color in status bar.
Long scrollable screenshot.
Changing switch styles.
Big circle battery icon.

Bug:
partial screenshot doesn't work.

Last edited:

cacuncio22

May 1, 2020
Esta rom esta fantastica.muchas gracias.
Se podria añadir un control de brillo,pero solo para la pantalla de bloqueo?.
Me gusta mucho llevarlo con la pantalla de bloqueo activada,pero no lo hago por el escesivo gasto de bateria.
seria genial poder controlar la luminosidad de la pantalla de bloqueo .

Uluru25

Nov 27, 2016
Verified steps for Magisk + EdXposed + riru?

Dear guys, so many reports on issues to get magisk (and later EdXposed + riru core/riru) working in A11 elsewhere in XDA and several telegram channels.

I am lost...

In order to avoid repeating all the frustrating trial & errors, could anybody please explain step by step how she/he managed this for a Redmi Note 8 (T) with CrDroid 7.3?

Please mention also the versions of magisk, EdExposed, riru, riru core etc. you used. The sequence of the steps? Rebooting etc. before the next steps? Installing or flashing from within e. g. magisk or via TWRP?

Really, as detailed as possible would be highly appreciated! Be sure you will earn lots of "likes" for your work from a plenty of users (at least from my side)!

Please share your experience here...

MemurBey

Nov 17, 2020
Hi, i see a comment says battery drain. Can anyone upload a screen time?

Im taking 12 hours with arrow but it hasnt any modifications.

Last edited:

mg712702

Oct 22, 2016
Serampore
Verified steps for Magisk + EdXposed + riru?

Dear guys, so many reports on issues to get magisk (and later EdXposed + riru core/riru) working in A11 elsewhere in XDA and several telegram channels.

I am lost...

In order to avoid repeating all the frustrating trial & errors, could anybody please explain step by step how she/he managed this for a Redmi Note 8 (T) with CrDroid 7.3?

Please mention also the versions of magisk, EdExposed, riru, riru core etc. you used. The sequence of the steps? Rebooting etc. before the next steps? Installing or flashing from within e. g. magisk or via TWRP?

Really, as detailed as possible would be highly appreciated! Be sure you will earn lots of "likes" for your work from a plenty of users (at least from my side)!

Please share your experience here...
Check OP

Uluru25

Nov 27, 2016
Thx for your response, but OP only states "Magisk v21.4 or newer for root" and to flash this in the recovery. Newer versions of magisk (especially v22) seem to make some troubles and needing different ways to install depending on the phone's architecture etc. That's why I am asking. Or do you recommend to use only magisk v21.4 and no newer versions? And as described in my post, which versions or EdXposed, riru, riru core are working. Thus, if anybody can post a comprehensive step-by-step guide this would be most welcome. Thanks in advance!

p11p0

Jul 15, 2019
Hello I successfully installed CrDroid7x on gingko (wifi, gps (a bit long to get position though), camera front & rear & macro & wideangle & 48mp, no battery drain at the moment).

Here is what i've done:
  • boot to recovery
  • format data yes
  • wipe system, vendor, cache, dalvik, data
  • adb sideload rom
  • reboot to recovery
  • flash latest firmware for android 11 note8 21.2.24 weekly version
  • flash magisk zip from https://magisk.me/zip/ (it is/was the 21.4 at the time)
  • reboot to system to get CrDroid running for the 1st time
  • update magisk directly from the app (go automatically from 21.4 to 22.0)
  • reboot to system again
  • and voila!
Hope this is will help :)
Thanks for the developpers for this beautiful ROM

Reactions: mg712702