• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][11.0] [daisy] Aosp 11.0

Search This thread

ZIDAN44

images-7-1280x720.png

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

What's AOSP?
AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps.
We added few non-AOSP features for a better user experience and we NOT going to add something other.

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • Fingerprint
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • LED
  • GPS

Known issues:
  • Permissive for now.

Instructions :
  • Download build
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Format data
  • Flash the build (Gapps: Optional)
  • Install TWRP
  • Change slot
  • Reboot

Downloads :

XDA:DevDB Information
Aosp, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite

Contributors
ZIDAN44
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information

Last edited:

Jebreto08

Nov 22, 2014
Wow, I thought this phone wouldn't get 11 this fast! Thank you for your hardwork.
Gonna test it out tomorrow and try to get magisk work.
Once again thank you!

MihleDex

Mar 3, 2020
Second day of use without root, still enjoying the experience. I experienced an issue with Chrome crashing but I don't think it's an issue with the rom. Other browsers work fine.

andraslate

Feb 13, 2016
Second day of use without root, still enjoying the experience. I experienced an issue with Chrome crashing but I don't think it's an issue with the rom. Other browsers work fine.

Same here, but that's not an issue as I prefer to use an other browser anyways.

ZIDAN44, Btw, surprisingly smooth rom. Do you plan to add hal switch to this in the future? Thanks for your work!

Edit: youtube videos are laggy for me. (Using latest version of youtube vanced)

Last edited:

CherryFarmer8

Aug 4, 2017
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Third day (almost) of using this rom without root and is working fine, chrome lags but Firefox doesn't, battery is also pretty good.
I use apps like Arcai's netcut, gcam, drivedroid and many other apps which depends on root access so I am still hoping someone will find a way to root this rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    images-7-1280x720.png

Code:
    /*
     * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
     * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
     * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
     * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
     * Same statement for XDA.
     */

What's AOSP?
    AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps.
    We added few non-AOSP features for a better user experience and we NOT going to add something other.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
    • Fingerprint
    • Wi-Fi
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Camcorder
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • Flash
    • LED
    • GPS

Known issues:
    • Permissive for now.

Instructions :
    • Download build
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Format data
    • Flash the build (Gapps: Optional)
    • Install TWRP
    • Change slot
    • Reboot

Downloads :

XDA:DevDB Information
    Aosp, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite

Contributors
    ZIDAN44
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    GApps are included ?
    Or need to flash manually.
    Thanks

Its completely pure aosp so there is no gapps on it.. You need to flash gapps manually
    Hi all. Currently using LOS 17.1 and thinking of switching to this rom of Zidan44. Shoul I make clean install? I mean do I need to flash stock 10.013... etc as base rom and move forward, or would it be enough to just reboot to TWRP and format/wipe data and than install this rom?
    You can just dirty flash, but clean flash is recommended since you will come from A10 to A11. Anyway this ROM is beta, have bugs , is outdated and won't be updated since dev left this device. There's LOS 18.1 tho on Telegram
    lineage-18.1-20201212-UNOFFICIAL-daisy.zip - Dysk Google
    What's the impact of "Permissive"? Does it break apps (such as banking etc) or something?
    Also, does Android Auto work on this ROM?
    I didn't test it, so can't tell if Android Auto will work. SELinux doesn't affect your apps, banking apps might not work of ROM doesn't pass Safetynet. Permissive means that you can take log and send them to dev if you encounter some bug