/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software. * Same statement for XDA. */
AOSP is Android as Google publish without other modifications. More or less AOSP is the Nexus devices stock rom without gapps.
We added few non-AOSP features for a better user experience and we NOT going to add something other.
What's working :
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- Video Playback
- Permissive for now.
- Download build
- Reboot to recovery
- Format data
- Flash the build (Gapps: Optional)
- Install TWRP
- Change slot
- AOSP-11 Build [25/09/20]: aosp_daisy-11-20200925-1519-beta.zip
- Build author/Device Maintainer: ZIDAN44
- Kernel Source code: https://github.com/Daisy-Q-sources/kernel_xiaomi_sleepy
- Source code: https://android.googlesource.com/platform
Aosp, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x