[ROM][11.0][davinci][Official] PixysOS [AOSP][2020/11/09]

Search This thread

mikimel

Jan 4, 2013
Google Maps crash

Hi, did you notice some crashes or problems with google maps? In my phone when opened the app crashes instantly.

lolo9393

• Dec 28, 2011
    Chau Doc Vietnam
    Nothing to say but this rom is almost perfect!
    I was skeptical reading multi comments on other custom rom threads.
    Very simple installation from Miui via TWRP ( Thanks embedded Gapps).
    All feature are well working as much as battery drain can be efficiently controlled via battery saver. A must!
    No better equivalent rom in these days.
    Let say Bye bye Miui12!
    Thanks OP and Congrats to Devs!

alan_harake

Feb 14, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Not sure why but I'm having a weird bug where if I'm on a call in a app such as discord or a instagram call the people on the other end can hear themselves even though I'm wearing a wired set of earbuds. Any reason why? This didn't happen on miui, evolution x, or pixel experience. And I really don't want to switch back to those roms because Pixys has been so buttery smooth and stable.

noonlord

Oct 29, 2015
    Not sure why but I'm having a weird bug where if I'm on a call in a app such as discord or a instagram call the people on the other end can hear themselves even though I'm wearing a wired set of earbuds. Any reason why? This didn't happen on miui, evolution x, or pixel experience. And I really don't want to switch back to those roms because Pixys has been so buttery smooth and stable.
    ah sorry for inconvenience. it only happens with wired headphones and it should be fixed in 2-3 days with new build. thanks for reporting it. if you want to try antoher buttery smooth and stable rom you can try pixelish experience or aospa too. both my roms.

alan_harake

Feb 14, 2012
    Los Angeles
    ah sorry for inconvenience. it only happens with wired headphones and it should be fixed in 2-3 days with new build. thanks for reporting it. if you want to try antoher buttery smooth and stable rom you can try pixelish experience or aospa too. both my roms.
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll wait then. I've tried Pixelish Experience and it has really bad bluetooth problems with diffrent cars. Haven't tried aospa but I'll wait for the new build. Also a small suggestion to really make this a perfect rom. If we could get clock position, battery icon customization, and that feature where you could copy text from the app switcher that would seriously be pretty awesome. If not it's fine this rom is seriously great.

Reactions: noonlord

noonlord

Oct 29, 2015
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll wait then. I've tried Pixelish Experience and it has really bad bluetooth problems with diffrent cars. Haven't tried aospa but I'll wait for the new build. Also a small suggestion to really make this a perfect rom. If we could get clock position, battery icon customization, and that feature where you could copy text from the app switcher that would seriously be pretty awesome. If not it's fine this rom is seriously great.
    well the thing about this rom is it is official so i cant change and add features. pixelish experience is our rom with a friend so we can add features people request and stuff. if you are able to give logs about car bluetooth i will gladly try to solve them.

TigerApps

Mar 24, 2014
    US
    if you want to try antoher buttery smooth and stable rom you can try pixelish experience or aospa too. both my roms.

well the thing about this rom is it is official so i cant change and add features.

Hi,

Thank you for the hardwork! Much appreciated C:

Can you please answer a few questions?
    1. What are some big differences between Pixys, Pixelish, and AOSPA?
    2. What do you mean by official?
    3. How does this ROM compare to ArrowOS if you are aware?

Reactions: lolo9393

noonlord

Oct 29, 2015
    Hi,

Well sorry for late reply first.

1) Pixys is an "OFFICIAL" ROM. It doesn't mean much but it is getting built on a server which i dont have access to so i cant change anything on source, like adding/fixing features.
    Pixelish is a rom we make with a friend, we add features on top of Pixel Experience, we take feature request and try to add them and we try to not break aosp/pixel feel while we are adding them.
    AOSPA is a CAF based rom. It is really smooth and i try to add features that are essential for every day use to it.

2)Hmm, we can define it as when makers of a ROM accept you as a maintainer ig?

3) ArrowOS is a good rom. They should be pretty similar.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      Hi,

Well sorry for late reply first.

1) Pixys is an "OFFICIAL" ROM. It doesn't mean much but it is getting built on a server which i dont have access to so i cant change anything on source, like adding/fixing features.
      Pixelish is a rom we make with a friend, we add features on top of Pixel Experience, we take feature request and try to add them and we try to not break aosp/pixel feel while we are adding them.
      AOSPA is a CAF based rom. It is really smooth and i try to add features that are essential for every day use to it.

2)Hmm, we can define it as when makers of a ROM accept you as a maintainer ig?

3) ArrowOS is a good rom. They should be pretty similar.
      pixys_banner.png

Code:
      #include <std_disclaimer.h>
      /*
      * Your warranty is... still valid?
      * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
      * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
      * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
      * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
      * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
      */

about.png

Pixys is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own juice into it.
      Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
      We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.

team.png

@Subinsmani
      @rahul9999
      @@ki
      @Shreejoy Dash
      @kvijaya
      @AxelBlaz3
      @Psycho-Mods
      @aswin_a_s
      @gero
      @melvingarcia

donation.png
      ]

Buy me a coffee if you like it

[SIZE=+1]Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at[/SIZE]
      Telegram: https://telegram.me/pixysos_chat

features.png

Coming soon :)

source.png

Pixys: PixysOS
      Pixys Device Sources: PixysOSDevices

install.png

- Backup your personal data (Important)
      - Download the ROM and and transfer it to your device.
      - Boot to recovery (TWRP recommended).
      - Flash the ROM
      - Flash the root solution of your choice (optional).
      - Format data
      - Reboot your device.

download.png

ROM: Click this link to download the latest version!

known_issues.png

Wifi display aka. Miracast

credits.png

- Google for AOSP
      - AOSCP
      - Dirty Unicorns
      - Pixel experience
      - AOSP extended
      - LineageOS
      - Nitrogen Os
      - Bootleggers Rom
      - Superior OS
      - AICP & POSP Team for thread template idea
      - Also many pro developers who all help us to bring this rom to you..
      - Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..​

XDA:DevDB Information
      ROM Support Group:
      Telegram Support Group
      Contributors:
      ArianK16a, Adarsh Grewal, Vantoman

Kernel source:
      https://github.com/vantoman/kernel_xiaomi_davinci

ROM OS Version:
      11.0 R
      ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14
      Based On: AOSP

Version Information
      Stable
      Current Version: v4.0.2
      Release Date: 11-9-2020
      if you want to try antoher buttery smooth and stable rom you can try pixelish experience or aospa too. both my roms.

well the thing about this rom is it is official so i cant change and add features.

Hi,

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone