• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][davinci] Picsel inExperience [AOSP][2021/06/21]

Search This thread

Lucas_daPonte

Feb 17, 2021
No sé si esto te ayudará o no, según mi experiencia, el paso como este:
1. Asegúrese de haber instalado ROM MIUI 12.0.5 o superior (depende de su región) y haga una copia de seguridad de los datos que desee respaldar en OTG o computadora.
2. Desbloquee su gestor de arranque usando miflash_unlock (esto borrará sus datos o el restablecimiento de fábrica una vez que desbloquee el gestor de arranque) o usando Tool All In One (este método no borrará sus datos en caso de que haya olvidado la copia de seguridad en el paso 1), ambos métodos necesitan para ejecutarse en modo fastboot y ASEGÚRESE de que su CONFIGURACIÓN DE DESARROLLADOR> DESBLOQUEO OEM sea VERDADERO / ACTIVADO
3. Flash twrp oficial de recuperación personalizada a través de fastboot e inícielo.
4. Una vez que esté en twrp, formatee DATA, limpie CACHE & DALVIK | NO LIMPIE EL SISTEMA AHORA o no podrá reiniciar en twrp nuevamente, porque es necesario reiniciar la recuperación una vez para activar la partición después del formateo.
5. Después del paso 4, puede borrar el sistema ahora o no (es su elección), luego actualizar esta rom personalizada, esperar hasta que se complete y luego reiniciar el sistema.
Thanks for your reply.
Finally I can repair de problem with format data.
Now is all right

biskyt

Apr 15, 2011
Anyone facing fingerprint issue on pe+
I was having a lot of issues with my finger being recognised on both this rom and PE+. Then I upgraded to the latest CN beta firmware last week and the issue went away. Now my fingerprint is recognised quickly, and with much higher accuracy.

Depending on what your issue is, upgrading your firmware may help.

Skidaddle

May 5, 2021
Hey, I feel like the charging on this rom is much quicker then on the others, was that done on purpose or it's my battery going bad? SOT seems to be worse as well

skankhunt47

Dec 27, 2016
Screenshot_20210829-110626.png
using 4g data and can't turn it off aswell, system updates...

gypsy7

Jan 1, 2014
I always have 'android system' battery usage as secondary voice, after the screen. It is not too much?

MaunModi

Jan 23, 2016
I was having a lot of issues with my finger being recognised on both this rom and PE+. Then I upgraded to the latest CN beta firmware last week and the issue went away. Now my fingerprint is recognised quickly, and with much higher accuracy.

Depending on what your issue is, upgrading your firmware may help.
For me FP never worked in PE+? Can we flash China firmware on Indian Redmi k20? If yes, link please.

Master_T

May 11, 2011
I see a new release on telegram... is this project back in active development?

It would be fantastic if it was... I switched to DotOS, but while seemingly perfect at first, with every day of use I keep finding little bugs and UI glitches. Will surely switch back to this one if it's "resurrected", it was always the most stable and bug-free rom for me.

gypsy7

Jan 1, 2014
I see a new release on telegram... is this project back in active development?

It would be fantastic if it was... I switched to DotOS, but while seemingly perfect at first, with every day of use I keep finding little bugs and UI glitches. Will surely switch back to this one if it's "resurrected", it was always the most stable and bug-free rom for me.
Agree

Master_T

May 11, 2011
I've been testing the new build since yesterday.

Seems fluid and stable, however it has the same problem as a lot of other custom ROMs for the 9T: unstable WiFi.
If you keep an eye on your statusbar you'll notice that every couple of minutes WiFI disconnects for a few seconds. This happens on a lot of custom ROMs, but I never had it happen on @Hack64 ROMs (one of the reasons I love them) and it didn't happen on the "old" PixelInexperience builds. Am I the only one noticing this? Any fixes?

Jul 11, 2019
View attachment 5397799using 4g data and can't turn it off aswell, system updates...
Hey, for a few days my battery gets drained quickly too.
I suspect thats an issue of the Systemupdates... My Phone told me a few days ago, that it is outdatet and needs a firmware upgrade. I dissmissed it because i thought it would try to download android 12, which obviously wouldnt work that way.

I guess since then it tries to download android 12 in the background and that screws my battery and datausage.
Sadly there is no option to change anything update related in the settings.

@Hack64 please fix this, i love this ROM 🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211101-123016.png
    Screenshot_20211101-123016.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20211101-123010.png
    Screenshot_20211101-123010.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Jul 11, 2019
I formated my phone and started from scratch...same issue: battery tanks in standby and mobile data got sucked up by system updates. I had to flash Pixelexperience for now and live with the way worse fingerprintreader...i hate it already but i can count on my phones battery

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zSLlyzz.jpg

Picsel inExperience for Xiaomi Mi 9T / Redmi K20 [davinci]

What is Picsel inExperience?

Picsel inExperience is just my own personal take at Pixel Experience.
    I use a different device tree from the official one, a different kernel and i try to keep it as much updated as possible.
    Plus, there are some cool features like FOD animations, Pocket mode, Screen off FOD and other stuff.

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    - You tell me

Current features
    - Screen off fod
    - Advanced reboot
    - Pocket mode
    - FOD Animations
    - Long press power to turn on torch
    - Long press volume rocker to skip tracks
    - Transparent qs header and power menu
    - Bt device battery level on status bar
    - Delete chip after taking screenshot
    - Caffeine QS tile

DON'T FLASH GAPPS NOR VENDOR, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

How to install?
    1. Flash the rom package
    2. Flash Magisk (optional)
    3. Format Data
    4. Reboot!

Sources
    Device Tree
    Kernel

Stay tuned
    Picsel's Telegram group

Donate to me
    PayPal | BuyMeACoffee

XDA:DevDB Information
    Picsel inExperience, ROM for the Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

Contributors

Hack64
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable​
    Plz fix google map freeze in android auto bug
    Donate me a car with Android Auto capabilities.
    Update is out

Changelog:

- Updated VantomKernel
    - Synced PE sources
    - Fixed missing ambient display settings

If for some reason you "lose" your L1 certificates after the update (you can check this via drm info app), you need to flash the latest beta cn fw.

NOTE: I am aware that there is an issue with Netflix/Prime Video, but i currently can't look into it. I'm sorry.

Download: here

Support me: https://paypal.me/marcor00
    Update

I decided to break the schedule once more to provide a fix for the idle drain that has been present since initial build.

Changelog:
    - Added heads up QS Tile
    - Switched to prebuilt audio hal
    - Fixed idle drain (2-3% overnight with no AOD)

I'd like to thank Laker/Alexey for his discover, as he was the one who managed to pinpoint what caused our drain issue.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fcdf_9tbQs9S7Ey8TX4EAsuLP77or-Uy/view?usp=sharing

Here's a proof of the fixed idle drain:
    New update is out!
    Today is a special day: we celebrate two anniversaries!
    Picsel's anniversary and my birthday :D

Changelog
    Rom:

• Added the following features:
      - QS Rows and Columns settings
      - QS Brightness bar settings
      - DT2S settings
      - A10 media player as notification toggle
      - Disable night light when using FOD toggle
      - Swipe back gesture height and deadzone settings
      - Secure QS tiles (thanks to @real_twel12 on tg)
    • Fixed a rare bug in which sysui would crash loop, resulting in unusable device until reboot
    Device:
    • Updated Vantom Kernel
    • Fixed some logspam
    • Fixed OK Google Recognition
    Download it at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D2sE7n16FQpii0hxpybA8QjUlxwxW0Wy/view?usp=sharing