• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][davinci] Picsel inExperience [AOSP][2021/06/21]

Search This thread

viettoanhp

Apr 27, 2019
Update
Even though i planned on monthly updates, I couldn't wait one month to release this QOL update.

I decided to remove Libperfmgr and switch to QTI power hal in order to improve battery life, especially in idle.

Download it at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gkjlGTQxLKi9N6MpoqC9_9O_cuhPXRkF/view?usp=sharing

Support me: https://paypal.me/marcor00
Hopefully this version battery gonna good as Picsel A10. I have been using your product since A10, It took only 1-2% through night , very impressive! Thank you for your great effort. Wish you all the best bro!

Reactions: lionking87vn

Bygepp

Apr 14, 2017
Superb ROM! I think I'm gonna use it as daily, especially because it's the only one with screen off FOD working, in other ROMs I can't manage to make it working...

Just one thing, if possible, in the next release it would be nice to have the arrows on the quick settings tiles, in order to quickly select a Wi-Fi network, or a Bluetooth device, etc.

Mariny

Apr 9, 2019
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
I just installed this ROM yesterday and charged over night. My active drain is at 15% and idle is at 6.8%. I am using AOD and FOD but I dont think it should be that high.
I am very new to custom roms, so I am not complaining just wondering if it's normal

viettoanhp

Apr 27, 2019
I just installed this ROM yesterday and charged over night. My active drain is at 15% and idle is at 6.8%. I am using AOD and FOD but I dont think it should be that high.
I am very new to custom roms, so I am not complaining just wondering if it's normal
Shouldn't be charged overnight and after 2,3 times charging should you know how good your battery is. Your rom needs that for stability

tiri627

Feb 13, 2018
Actualizar
Aunque planeé actualizaciones mensuales, no podía esperar un mes para lanzar esta actualización de calidad de vida.

Decidí eliminar Libperfmgr y cambiar a QTI power hal para mejorar la duración de la batería, especialmente en inactivo.

Descárguelo en: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gkjlGTQxLKi9N6MpoqC9_9O_cuhPXRkF/view?usp=sharing

Apoyame: https://paypal.me/marcor00
Muchas gracias ... No puedo donar a través de paypal, ¿tienes un método de oro para comprar una cerveza?
Gracias por tu gran rom, saludos

eltano06

Jul 18, 2012
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
been trying the rom for a few hours and so far so good. compared to the Picsel inexperience 10, there are some settings not available yet but i know that well get those on future updates.

Edit: i just found a bug, when i try to use my fingerpring to unlock some apps (that have the option to unlock with the fingerpring) the phone restarts.

Edit2: nfc isnt working on an app that was working fine in picsel inexperience 10.

Edit3: problem in netflix while playing videos, artifacts, cuts, stutter.

Edit4: end up going back to 10. Pretty much everything works fine on 10. I had a nandroid backup made in case 11 wasn't as ready as I wanted.

Ill wait a few more weeks/months till it's as bug free as 10.

Keep the good work @Hack64.

Last edited:

GenomeX

Dec 5, 2011
Rasht
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
last time that I installed the rom , disabling simcards and manual netwrk sellection wasn't available ...does it work now ?
All of things you want, are available in PE11.
Disable SIM
Screenshot_20210322-090255.png

Network selection

Screenshot_20210322-090333.png

One more thing... Please make network selection friendly! That long list confuse users, short list like LTE, CDMA, GSM (like MIUI ROM or PicseInExperianc) is easy 5o use and eyecatch.

Screenshot_20210322-090427.png

Reactions: shaskhin1365

shaskhin1365

Jun 13, 2016
All of things you want, are available in PE11.
Disable SIM
View attachment 5256611

Network selection

View attachment 5256613

One more thing... Please make network selection friendly! That long list confuse users, short list like LTE, CDMA, GSM (like MIUI ROM or PicseInExperianc) is easy 5o use and eyecatch.

View attachment 5256615
tnx for reply, would you check disabling automaticly network and select manually... ( irancell ya mci ro to halat dasti mishe entaxab kard ??)

GenomeX

Dec 5, 2011
Rasht
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
tnx for reply, would you check disabling automaticly network and select manually... ( irancell ya mci ro to halat dasti mishe entaxab kard ??)
I test it... Both SIM work with auto network search only. Manual network selection not working.

(Ham MCI, ham irancelll test shod! Roy PE11, PE11+, PicseInExperianc yek natije ro dasht!)

Sorry XDA... latest paragraph based on persian with english typo 😂 between 2 persian user!!!

Reactions: shaskhin1365

shaskhin1365

Jun 13, 2016
I test it... Both SIM work with auto network search only. Manual network selection not working.

(Ham MCI, ham irancelll test shod! Roy PE11, PE11+, PicseInExperianc yek natije ro dasht!)

Sorry XDA... latest paragraph based on persian with english typo 😂 between 2 persian user!!!
Ok. tnx 😂
then it's not fixed yet ...since i really need that option i'm gonna try it later when its working

GenomeX

Dec 5, 2011
Rasht
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Is anyone checking the latest version? How about battery in idle status and through night?
Better than oldest version but not as good as official pixel experience or lineage os!

I know, I know! It is a mistake to compare this ROM with two of the most minimalist ROMs available. But don't forget, you have much option you have more battery drain!!!

I have a light use yesterday! For normal day phone stand for only one day.

Screenshot_20210327-083540.png

Reactions: viettoanhp

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zSLlyzz.jpg

Picsel inExperience for Xiaomi Mi 9T / Redmi K20 [davinci]

What is Picsel inExperience?

Picsel inExperience is just my own personal take at Pixel Experience.
    I use a different device tree from the official one, a different kernel and i try to keep it as much updated as possible.
    Plus, there are some cool features like FOD animations, Pocket mode, Screen off FOD and other stuff.

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    - You tell me

Current features
    - Screen off fod
    - Advanced reboot
    - Pocket mode
    - FOD Animations
    - Long press power to turn on torch
    - Long press volume rocker to skip tracks
    - Transparent qs header and power menu
    - Bt device battery level on status bar
    - Delete chip after taking screenshot
    - Caffeine QS tile

DON'T FLASH GAPPS NOR VENDOR, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

How to install?
    1. Flash the rom package
    2. Flash Magisk (optional)
    3. Format Data
    4. Reboot!

Sources
    Device Tree
    Kernel

Stay tuned
    Picsel's Telegram group

Donate to me
    PayPal | BuyMeACoffee

XDA:DevDB Information
    Picsel inExperience, ROM for the Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

Contributors

Hack64
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable​
    Plz fix google map freeze in android auto bug
    Donate me a car with Android Auto capabilities.
    Update is out

Changelog:

- Updated VantomKernel
    - Synced PE sources
    - Fixed missing ambient display settings

If for some reason you "lose" your L1 certificates after the update (you can check this via drm info app), you need to flash the latest beta cn fw.

NOTE: I am aware that there is an issue with Netflix/Prime Video, but i currently can't look into it. I'm sorry.

Download: here

Update

I decided to break the schedule once more to provide a fix for the idle drain that has been present since initial build.

Changelog:
    - Added heads up QS Tile
    - Switched to prebuilt audio hal
    - Fixed idle drain (2-3% overnight with no AOD)

I'd like to thank Laker/Alexey for his discover, as he was the one who managed to pinpoint what caused our drain issue.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fcdf_9tbQs9S7Ey8TX4EAsuLP77or-Uy/view?usp=sharing

Here's a proof of the fixed idle drain:
    New update is out!
    Today is a special day: we celebrate two anniversaries!
    Picsel's anniversary and my birthday :D

Changelog
    Rom:

• Added the following features:
      - QS Rows and Columns settings
      - QS Brightness bar settings
      - DT2S settings
      - A10 media player as notification toggle
      - Disable night light when using FOD toggle
      - Swipe back gesture height and deadzone settings
      - Secure QS tiles (thanks to @real_twel12 on tg)
    • Fixed a rare bug in which sysui would crash loop, resulting in unusable device until reboot
    Device:
    • Updated Vantom Kernel
    • Fixed some logspam
    • Fixed OK Google Recognition
    Download it at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D2sE7n16FQpii0hxpybA8QjUlxwxW0Wy/view?usp=sharing