• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][davinci] Picsel inExperience [AOSP][2021/06/21]

Search This thread

shaskhin1365

Jun 13, 2016
There is no such bug. If you want network fine tuning use *#*#4636#*#*
actually all of 11 roms have this problem . except syberia ( as far as i know)

apparently you can disable automaticly select network but practically when U try to choose ure ntwrk shows an error " couldn't connect" and U have to leave it on automatically
ntwrk error.jpg

Master_T

May 11, 2011
Knocking on wood, but the random freezes seem to be fixed in the latest build, or at least I didn't experience any more after updating. Now this rom is really perfect as far as I can tell, great job!

Reactions: spring_roll

Bygepp

Apr 14, 2017
Hello, on latest build the right audio channel can't seem to work with speaker (without headphones). I noticed it listening to music, so I tested it to be sure and when some sound is coming from right, it is just muted.
Am I the only one? Any suggestion? Thx.

EDIT: lol, I'm so dumb, for some reason in Accessibility the "mono" option was disabled, so now it's solved. Sorry🙏

EDIT 2: unfortunately, doing so will also affect headphones listening, because it is no more stereo... So I think the problem is another one...

Last edited:

Hack64

Jul 13, 2014
Lecce
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Hello, on latest build the right audio channel can't seem to work with speaker (without headphones). I noticed it listening to music, so I tested it to be sure and when some sound is coming from right, it is just muted.
Am I the only one? Any suggestion? Thx.

EDIT: lol, I'm so dumb, for some reason in Accessibility the "mono" option was disabled, so now it's solved. Sorry🙏

EDIT 2: unfortunately, doing so will also affect headphones listening, because it is no more stereo... So I think the problem is another one...
I confirm the issue, i will take a look at it.

• Love
Reactions: Bygepp

vudinhhung

Jun 8, 2015
Hi all,
When I make calls, the screen won't turn off and prevent touches when I put the phone to my face. I've checked, the proximity sensor works fine. Is there a setting anywhere I can turn on for this, or is this a bug?
FYI, I am using the lastest build on top of the lastest (12.0.8.0) global firmware.
Thanks for the help

vudinhhung

Jun 8, 2015
Hi all,
When I make calls, the screen won't turn off and prevent touches when I put the phone to my face. I've checked, the proximity sensor works fine. Is there a setting anywhere I can turn on for this, or is this a bug?
FYI, I am using the lastest build on top of the lastest (12.0.8.0) global firmware.
Thanks for the help
Ah nevermind, the problem disappeared after a day of use.

ZetaDarus

Dec 3, 2014
Didn't have a single issue so far, OS is very light and keeps everything to a minimal, lovely feel, i was on Evolution X before, and this is seems to be clearly more efficient for battery life, and more stable(i always had occasional issues on Evolution x), i also had no trouble with my banking app, which usually detects custom roms (not even rooted) and refuses to work, this OS is the only one after Evolution X that doesn't trigger my banking app, my guess is that the maintainer actually uses his own OS, which is quite rare. We'ill see in the long term, but for now, this checks all the things i ask for:
-Minimalism
-stability
-compatibility
-efficiency

i can't do anything other than recommend it for people looking for a a very toned down experience!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210423-092614.png
    Screenshot_20210423-092614.png
    331.8 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Hack64

Winner-90139

Apr 23, 2021
подскажите, какую версию прошивки нужно установить перед прошивкой этой. Спасибо.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zSLlyzz.jpg

Picsel inExperience for Xiaomi Mi 9T / Redmi K20 [davinci]

What is Picsel inExperience?

Picsel inExperience is just my own personal take at Pixel Experience.
    I use a different device tree from the official one, a different kernel and i try to keep it as much updated as possible.
    Plus, there are some cool features like FOD animations, Pocket mode, Screen off FOD and other stuff.

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    - You tell me

Current features
    - Screen off fod
    - Advanced reboot
    - Pocket mode
    - FOD Animations
    - Long press power to turn on torch
    - Long press volume rocker to skip tracks
    - Transparent qs header and power menu
    - Bt device battery level on status bar
    - Delete chip after taking screenshot
    - Caffeine QS tile

DON'T FLASH GAPPS NOR VENDOR, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download

How to install?
    1. Flash the rom package
    2. Flash Magisk (optional)
    3. Format Data
    4. Reboot!

Sources
    Device Tree
    Kernel

Stay tuned
    Picsel's Telegram group

Donate to me
    PayPal | BuyMeACoffee

XDA:DevDB Information
    Picsel inExperience, ROM for the Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T

Contributors

Hack64
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable​
    Plz fix google map freeze in android auto bug
    Donate me a car with Android Auto capabilities.
    Update is out

Changelog:

- Updated VantomKernel
    - Synced PE sources
    - Fixed missing ambient display settings

If for some reason you "lose" your L1 certificates after the update (you can check this via drm info app), you need to flash the latest beta cn fw.

NOTE: I am aware that there is an issue with Netflix/Prime Video, but i currently can't look into it. I'm sorry.

Download: here

Support me: https://paypal.me/marcor00
    Update

I decided to break the schedule once more to provide a fix for the idle drain that has been present since initial build.

Changelog:
    - Added heads up QS Tile
    - Switched to prebuilt audio hal
    - Fixed idle drain (2-3% overnight with no AOD)

I'd like to thank Laker/Alexey for his discover, as he was the one who managed to pinpoint what caused our drain issue.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Fcdf_9tbQs9S7Ey8TX4EAsuLP77or-Uy/view?usp=sharing

Here's a proof of the fixed idle drain:
    New update is out!
    Today is a special day: we celebrate two anniversaries!
    Picsel's anniversary and my birthday :D

Changelog
    Rom:

• Added the following features:
      - QS Rows and Columns settings
      - QS Brightness bar settings
      - DT2S settings
      - A10 media player as notification toggle
      - Disable night light when using FOD toggle
      - Swipe back gesture height and deadzone settings
      - Secure QS tiles (thanks to @real_twel12 on tg)
    • Fixed a rare bug in which sysui would crash loop, resulting in unusable device until reboot
    Device:
    • Updated Vantom Kernel
    • Fixed some logspam
    • Fixed OK Google Recognition
    Download it at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D2sE7n16FQpii0hxpybA8QjUlxwxW0Wy/view?usp=sharing