Thanks to all who believed in me. And thanks to XDA for reopening the thread that fast. The problem with bootloop was a combination of things and therefore difficult to figure out.
(This is changelog of only latest two weeks, otherwise it would fill two pages. )
- Updated to latest Lineage device source
- No bootloops anymore!
- Removed Google PSU support
- Removed Google Network stack
- Switched to AOSP wallpaper picker
- Integrated DerpWalls into wallpaper picker
- Removed OOS volume panel style
- Added statusbar NFC icon
- Added Legacy WFD output video mode settings
- Added Hotspot client manager
- Added OnePlus Sans and Manrope font
- Launcher3: Added option to control wallpaper zooming
- Refresh QS page indicator layout when number of pages changes
- Improved setting accent color on custom clocks and allowed it on more clocks (oos, btlg, fluid clocks)
- Added time refresh capabilities for S clock controllers
- FODCircleView/FODAnimation: Clean ups and improvements
- MediaResume: Disabled it by default to avoid UI glitch
- Added back "bypass lockscreen after face unlock" preference
- Added Wake on plug switch
- Redesigned Media Player view to Android S Style
- Added switch to sensor block settings
- Added FastCharge preference into Battery settings for capable devices
- Display actual charge tech in battery settings
- ShapeShiftPanel: Added alarm volume slider
- ShapeShiftPanel: Redesigned output switcher UI
- OOSPanel: Improved UI
- Fixed volume panel permanently visible when changing the panel side while the panel is open
- DataSwitchTile: Improved the code
- Added Sammy 404 clock
- ClockertinoClock: Added time refresh capabilities on AoD
- TypeClock: Added 24h format support
- TypeClock: Added DE translations for 24h mode
- Launcher3: Added show Date instead of Now Playing switch
- QuickSpace: Made NowPlaying clickable
- Quickspace: Added contextual messages/greetings event
- Removed IORap props
- Reversed an incorrect check in AutoRestrictionPreferenceController
Thanks for all your feedback, and support!
If dl button not working: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1w489zX2aEG1NiQTSlp0_2g_yuZVSArGO
Which ROM build did you flash? You shouldn't have that problem if you flash the new build released today!Anyone experiencing this kind of problem? I can't access the phone when I boot it up it will just go black screen but I can see the power button options. I did dirty flash and clean still but it still persist. Any workaround for this?
I used the old versions of rom eager to update. Thank you for the hardworks making our phone updated sir. Been using your rom since I unlocked bootloader.
flashed the july 26 build dumpling on my op5t. At first setup I got access, but when I finished setting it up that suddenly appeared and I can't go to my homescreen anymore.
Sounds like a dirty flash and you had Divided lines clock applied before flashing. Today's build fixes this issue. But still you should better do a clean flash because of the network stack and apex changes.
Dude, I absolutely LOVE the frequent updates and improvements! Some ROMs only update like once a quarter.DerpFest Update!
- Fixed black screen crash with Divided lines clock
- Properly align owner info to the 3 left aligned clocks (was removed few days back cause I wanted to try something)
- SystemUI: Update clear-all notification button layout only when needed to fix annoying logspam
- Override system fonts with user-selected overlays (this makes fonts affecting apps)
- Initially revamp of derp launcher about section
- Updated StitchImage prebuilts and enabled dexpreopt
Thanks for all your feedback, and support!
Ah yes, sorry. I forget to add back after removing the folder in my gdrive.
That's no problem. IIRC flashing the full ROM-zip will erase your internal storage, so save everything important in your PC first. You can get more instructions in this thread:
DerpFest Update!We cared about this and made the floating button to be 90% hidden using very small alpha value (instead of totally hiding). The first timeout is 2 seconds, then after that (when button is moved or after opening menu) the button will be hidden after one second.
This change will be included in next build this weekend.
/* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */