Those are very desirable changes. Thank you!DerpFest Update!
- Added zipaligned Google Camera 7.4 prebuilt from Nikita (in exchange I had to remove YouTube, Gmail and Gdrive)
- Added DotFix 6.0
- Synced with latest Lineage changes
- Removed all recently added fonts
- Added AOD customizations
- Integrated In-call vibration haptics options into sound settings and synced preferences with AOSPA
- Allow overlaying max system icons
- RebootTile: Remember last mode
- Graphics: Fixed NPE on GradientDrawable
- Fixed another NPE on Volume panel plugins
- Fixed logspam on charging when displaying keyguard
- Rounded corners: Simplified adaptation for A11
Thanks for all your feedback, and support!
Catch logs with the Logtile for example when this happens.Hey,
I have flashed this rom and everything seems to be working well. I love it.
However, there is one key problem that I am having. Aparently AOSP has a problem with bluetooth earphone calling audio quality and I cant seem to find a fix anywhere. Youtube audio and all other audio works fine even while in a call but the call audio sounds like a cheap walkie talkie kids toy. Are there any fixes or work arounds?
Thank you for any help
1) Can't confirm working fine here for me
Can't relate for me it's off by default. Maybe use qs tile to toggle it.
/* Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */