• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][Discontinued] Yet another AOSP project [Mi A1 Tissot][ALPHA]

Search This thread

Cristewor

Sep 17, 2016
MiraCast does not work, neither does night light, there are some other freezes, in addition the chat bubbles are not activated in the Telegram app. and the rest works perfect, great job

KaaMyA

Apr 26, 2009
Bogotá
Samsung Captivate Glide
Moto G
Biometric authentication not available

if goodix it should be fine

even fpcc is fine
Thanks friend, I flashed latest firmware and seems to be that its sensibility is better.

Now what I can't get is how apps can recognize I have a device with fingerprint to use as a feature.

For example, Magisk Manager... With DerpFest I was able to switch a setting to use fingerprint in order to give root permissions when requested. Now Magisk just grays that setting out, telling that I haven't a fingerprint sensor, or it wasn't enabled.

Other apps, if actually haven't a setting, just don't suggest me to use fingerprint, when they were used to detect it and show a suggestion once opened.

I deleted any security lock and added fingertips again, but apps don't get anything, even after reboot. I leave a screenshot taken from Magisk Manager.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200928-193915.png
    Screenshot_20200928-193915.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:

murtaza1326

Jun 21, 2014
godhra
murtazapiplod.ml
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Thanks friend, I flashed latest firmware and seems to be that its sensibility is better.

Now what I can't get is how apps can recognize I have a device with fingerprint to use as a feature.

For example, Magisk Manager... With DerpFest I was able to switch a setting to use fingerprint in order to give root permissions when requested. Now Magisk just grays that setting out, telling that I haven't a fingerprint sensor, or it wasn't enabled.

Other apps, if actually haven't a setting, just don't suggest me to use fingerprint, when they were used to detect it and show a suggestion once opened.

I deleted any security lock and added fingertips again, but apps don't get anything, even after reboot. I leave a screenshot taken from Magisk Manager.

Thanks in advance!

thats known issue in A11 as of now shall be fixed but dont worry your fingerpint is just fine it is just that biometrics system has modified resulting this apps dont have yet access to it as of now
Code:
In Android 11, a developer can write any biometric authentication method into an application, whether it is weak or strong, and no longer needs to rely on custom coding or third-party SDKs. A bank interested in strong authentication, for instance, might ignore the default facial recognition feature in Android or request an additional PIN code for enhanced security.
source https://www.biometricupdate.com/202...velopers-more-authentication-security-options

murtaza1326

Jun 21, 2014
godhra
murtazapiplod.ml
Redmi Note 10 Pro

Thanks in advance!
fixed ?

Kushenthimira

Apr 30, 2019
Best ROM

This is the best android 11 ROM for Mi A1 period. It doesn't feel like an alpha or a beta in fact. Only thing missing out or not working very well is bubbles. And YASP section is empty :(
Seriously great work man. :victory:
I couldn't install the recommended Recovery. So I used TWRP instead. Any workaround to use the recommended one? Cause it looks great.
Edit: I coudn't use Shazam app. I can use the mic for whatsapp and regular calls. I faced the same thing on android 10 and disabling microphone permisiion for google app fixed it(Some problem with voice match but I coudn't find that option now so disabled microphone access.). But it doesn't work here. Please fix it :(

Last edited:

murtaza1326

Jun 21, 2014
godhra
murtazapiplod.ml
Redmi Note 10 Pro
This is the best android 11 ROM for Mi A1 period. It doesn't feel like an alpha or a beta in fact. Only thing missing out or not working very well is bubbles. And YASP section is empty :(
Seriously great work man. :victory:
I couldn't install the recommended Recovery. So I used TWRP instead. Any workaround to use the recommended one? Cause it looks great.
Edit: I coudn't use Shazam app. I can use the mic for whatsapp and regular calls. I faced the same thing on android 10 and disabling microphone permisiion for google app fixed it(Some problem with voice match but I coudn't find that option now so disabled microphone access.). But it doesn't work here. Please fix it :(
ok that crap never worked properly so i will just disable it :)
features take time to be included & about bubble it is still a mystery it seriously works on other devices using yaap idk what is wrong at our side

KaaMyA

Apr 26, 2009
Bogotá
Samsung Captivate Glide
Moto G
ok that crap never worked properly so i will just disable it :)
features take time to be included & about bubble it is still a mystery it seriously works on other devices using yaap idk what is wrong at our side
Haven't tried yet, but I know you have to enable a switch from "Settings > Apps and Notifications > Notifications > View used in last week", to each app you want to use bubbles with. Also you've to enable "Bubbles" feature first, from the same menu.

KaaMyA

Apr 26, 2009
Bogotá
Samsung Captivate Glide
Moto G
Magisk side fkmanager shows its not rooted , any fix..flashing canary device booted to fastboot??anyone facing the same here
I faced the same issue after I hit the update button accidentally and its not working properly if you hide the magisk package manager as well. Otherwise it's working without a problem.
First, if you flashed other Magisk, instead of flashable "MagiskR" provided at OP... even if it were a Canary release, next time you reboot your device, you'll go directly to fastboot. Same applies if you updated Magisk from Magisk Manager.

I read something related to how Android 11 boot image is incorrectly patched by Magisk during its flashing process, and that a custom boot image had to be extracted, prepared and flashed before Magisk... Perhaps this MagiskR includes this fix... I'm not sure, but, for now, this is the only Magisk build and version we can use with Tissot for now (but you could try cooking at home).

In case you went to fastboot, you'll have to go recovery and flash MagiskR to make system boot again... but it'll get a bad root where Magisk is unable to receive any root access request. You'll see permissions denied, but SU access has no apps in list... No matter if MagiskHide is enabled or not. It's already corrupted by that previous update/installation you did out of MagiskR.

To fix that and regain correct root, you can uninstall Magisk from Magisk Manager itself. Option is below SafetyNet status checker. Be sure to choose "Restore Images".

When process is finished, you can go recovery and flash MagiskR. Next time you reboot to system, enable MagiskHide and everything will work as expected.

murtaza1326

Jun 21, 2014
godhra
murtazapiplod.ml
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Don't know what happened, but in latest build apps aren't recognizing biometrics again. A clean install didn't solve the problem.

yea i am sorry thats my fault are you suppose to use nike gapps? which i recommended?

they have released an update today saying this
- Removed the overlay that was causing biometrics to fail in app authentication

it is them which fckedup biometrics authenication
i tried dirty flashing with new gapps which today launched but didnt worked
but i clean flashed (with today released build and it worked like a charm)
https://nikgapps.com/downloads.html

KaaMyA

Apr 26, 2009
Bogotá
Samsung Captivate Glide
Moto G
yea i am sorry thats my fault are you suppose to use nike gapps? which i recommended?

they have released an update today saying this
- Removed the overlay that was causing biometrics to fail in app authentication

it is them which fckedup biometrics authenication
i tried dirty flashing with new gapps which today launched but didnt worked
but i clean flashed (with today released build and it worked like a charm)
https://nikgapps.com/downloads.html
OK, friend. Thanks!
I'll do the same... Firstly with a dirty flash. I'd that doesn't work, I'll go with a clean flash as well.

About NikGapps, their packs don't include Setup wizard, giving a separate module that only includes this. Just an advice. When I flash a NikGapps pack and this module, once a clean flash method is finished and I reboot device to system, instead of showing the wizard, screen goes totally black... Is possible that this module isn't designed to Android 11 yet.