[ROM][11.0][Discontinued] Yet another AOSP project [Mi A1 Tissot][ALPHA]

Search This thread

murtaza1326

Jun 21, 2014
godhra
murtazapiplod.ml
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Who are we?
YAAP is a project founded by Adhitya Mohan (@poad42) and Ido Ben-Hur (@idoybh) with the goal of staying close to AOSP in design goals, offer a clean interface, do as much as original development as possible and avoid becoming a kitchen sink and cherry picked mess.

Bug reporting:
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Downloads​
Flashing Procedure
Install Latest Custom Recovery (This is recommended)
Coming from a different rom / OS you'll need to clean flash:

1. Wipe data (Factory reset)
(1.1.) If coming from stock OS you may need to format internal storage
2. Flash rom
(2.1.) After Flashing rom Flash Twrp (dont reboot without installing it)
(2.2)After Flashing Twrp go back to main menu and go to Reboot menu and select Reboot to Recovery Again
(2.2)Flash Gapps (This Recommended) For Root We Suggest Use Magisk Canay Builds (check below for download link)
3. Rejoice

For dirty flash just skip step 1, 1.1
and possibly 2.1 if your mods support addon.d (ex: Magisk)
It does not matter when you flash the firmware zip, and you only need to flash it once per firmware version

XDA:DevDB Information
Yet another AOSP project, ROM for the Mi A1

Contributors
murtaza1326
Source Code: [url]https://github.com/yaap[/URL]
Device Tree: [url]https://github.com/yaap/device_xiaomi_tissot[/URL]
Common Device Tree: [url]https://github.com/yaap/device_xiaomi_msm8953-common[/URL]
Vendor Tree: [url]https://github.com/yaap/vendor_xiaomi[/URL]
Kernel Source Code: [url]https://github.com/yaap/kernel_xiaomi_tissot[/URL]

ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: v10.0.24.0 (Pie) (August)
Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2020-09-20
Last Updated 2020-10-06

Last edited:

murtaza1326

Jun 21, 2014
godhra
murtazapiplod.ml
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Working:
Camera/Video/Mic
Fingerprint
GPS
IMS (VoLTE)
RIL
Video playback
Wi-Fi
NightLight
CTS

Broken:
WFD
Bubbles
Switching back to wifi after using hotspot
(need to reboot to use wifi again)

Note: The ROM Does Not Include Gapps Feel Free to flash any gapps of your likings Nik Gapps are Recommended

For Root Magisk Canary Build(Compatible with R Only) is Working Fine This Works Perfectly (Do Not Update it)
Here

Credits Section
I am not alone to bring it up to you guys alone there are many many and many people who helped me to achive this
and i would like to mention them :)
First I would like to thanks
@abhinavagrd_1129 even tho me and him started bringing up trees differently he was always there to guide me :D
& i would like to tell you that his Aosp Beta 3 Rom Inspired me to try to bringup trees
@poad42 (Our Lead Dev of Project Yaap is the one who helped me alot to fix many bugs including the lags we were facing he pointed out fix to me :)
@SagarMakhar he is the one who fixed my noobish mistake i made everytime (also helped me to fix ril in the previous version)
@gotenksIN a guy who also stucked with his own bringup as well i was, we disscussed about bugs and different things together ;)
@shivatejapeddi thanks to him VNDK29 issues were solved ;)
@Lostark13 pointing and hinting me out for diffrent smaller things
Vince Device Devs (i picked there fixes thanks alot guys ;) )
my mates in tissot maintainer TG group :)
also my testers ( i uslly do my own testing but at some point they helped me to too thanks alot guys)
if i miss anyone from the list do let me know :laugh:

Last edited:

murtaza1326

Jun 21, 2014
godhra
murtazapiplod.ml
Redmi Note 10 Pro
New Changelogs :-
Code:
Device Side:-
Enforcing Now
CTS Passes Without Root(Tissot FP No More Pixel Props)
Fixed USB Teathering

Source Side:-
Merged Latest ASB (October)patch r5
Added Q/S Customisations
Added Clocks In Styles & wallpaper app
Added DT2W & DT2Sleep Gestures
Added Brightness Slider Customization
Added Custom Footer Text Support

Old Changelogs :-
Code:
Fixed Night Light
Fixed 3rd Party Apps Not Detecting Fingerprint
Fixed Wifi & Wifi Hotspot Toogle
Fixed CTS (With Root (No More Pixel Props Needed))
Xiaomi Parts Removed Vibration Controls Completly
Xiaomi Parts (New Adaptive Icons will match other android R icons)
Source side features will be added soon

Last edited:

sergiobh

Jun 22, 2016
Huawei P9 Lite
Xiaomi Mi A1
What is the mean of "ROM Firmware Required: 10.0.24 (August)"?
Where can I found the ROM firmware?
There is some " must" to install it?
I am sorry if these are silly questions

Last edited:

murtaza1326

Jun 21, 2014
godhra
murtazapiplod.ml
Redmi Note 10 Pro
What is the mean of "ROM Firmware Required: 10.0.24 (August)"?
Where can I found the ROM firmware?
There is some " must" to install it?
I am sorry if these are silly questions
sorry for inconvenience updated info
edit: i have added links for required firmware there shouldnt be a issue to find it somewhere else :)

Last edited:

KaaMyA

Apr 26, 2009
Bogotá
Samsung Captivate Glide
Moto G
Hi, @murtaza1326, thanks for your great work!
Nice to see that you're working on 11 :)

I flashed YAAP and I found that fingerprint sensor is getting harder to detect fingertips (much less sensible, perhaps?).

Also, I see that if I just flash or update Official Magisk Canary, after device reboots, it goes to Fastboot mode and never boots System. I found that a solution was flashing that "MagiskR" zip, found at the other Android 11 ROM, but once installed, I have to avoid updates... otherwise, problem will appear.

murtaza1326

Jun 21, 2014
godhra
murtazapiplod.ml
Redmi Note 10 Pro

I flashed YAAP and I found that fingerprint sensor is getting harder to detect fingertips (much less sensible, perhaps?).

Also, I see that if I just flash or update Official Magisk Canary, after device reboots, it goes to Fastboot mode and never boots System. I found that a solution was flashing that "MagiskR" zip, found at the other Android 11 ROM, but once installed, I have to avoid updates... otherwise, problem will appear.

it could be different sensor like fpc ? i will see and i will fix it thanks for informing :) about magisk

murtaza1326

Jun 21, 2014
godhra
murtazapiplod.ml
Redmi Note 10 Pro

i need more details on your sensor type if you can provide me

check this screenshot it has Fingerprint model stated that can you tell us what it shows there for you because as far as i and my tester tested this has blazing fast Fingerprint sensor

KaaMyA

Apr 26, 2009
Bogotá
Samsung Captivate Glide
Moto G

check this screenshot it has Fingerprint model stated that can you tell us what it shows there for you because as far as i and my tester tested this has blazing fast Fingerprint sensor
Friend, your screenshot seems to have been deleted :(
Well, while that, all I could tell is I'm coming from DerpFest, I have changed back to that ROM because I need to use my phone everyday. In that ROM fingerprint if easier to detect fingerprints.

Takeshiro04

Nov 28, 2016
Cainta

Hello prosur!

Friend, your screenshot seems to have been deleted :(
Well, while that, all I could tell is I'm coming from DerpFest, I have changed back to that ROM because I need to use my phone everyday. In that ROM fingerprint if easier to detect fingerprints.

You can still check which fingerprint sensor your device have