* Your warranty is... still valid/probably? ( Subject to OEM's)
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards
* unpleasant experiences. Custom ROM's are Custom for a reason and
* as developers, we try our best to give you the most complete experience
* When you choose our ROM, its a choice which you make but it doesnt make us
* liable to any unfortunate events. But we will be happy to help for the greater good.
Palladium OS is not yet another ubiquitous os but a trendsetter of its own level. The Prime focus here
are on speed, stability and above all, its a community driven os where everyone can experience their ideas
without any limitations. All these is complemented by the Meteor Fall programme which are a series of OTA updates
which adds in new features and suggestions. So, now you know why its christened The Palladium OS.
New Settings homepage
New About phone UI
Network Traffic Indicator
New qs tint style
Accent color picker
Lock Screen Charging Info
Swipe to ScreenShot
Gesture bar customization
Volte Icon support
Lock Screen Clock Styles
- Backup your personal data (Important)
- Download the ROM and transfer them to your device.
- Boot to recovery (TWRP-CN recommended).
- Flash the ROM Zip file.
- Format data
- Reboot your device, first boot will be a bootloop, so once you see the bootanimation (Palladium-OS Logo), force reboot your phone by pressing and holding the power button.
The ROM has GApps prebuilt, so you dont need to flash GApps again
- Google for AOSP
- Project Fluid
- Pixel experience
- Project Streak
- Dot OS
- Octavi OS
- Bliss ROM
- AICP & POSP & Pixys Team for thread template idea
- Also many pro devlopers who all help us to bring this rom to you..
- Please let us know if we forgot to mention your name in credits..
Build Author/Maintainer - naufalwp Device Name - Redmi 9 and Poco M2 Device Codename - Lava (Lancelot, Shiva unified) Kernel Source - github.com/Redmi-MT6768 ROM Status - Unofficial Android Version - v11.0 ROM Version - v1.1