• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][guacamole] RevengeOS 4.1 [16/07/2021]

Search This thread

bdwilk

May 17, 2016
American/Philippines
Good Rom but I couldn't get magisk to work..?
You need to do more research before making videos and false claims. Magisk works fine and all functions work within it also. There are modded magisk managers and many ways to make it work. Ask in Revenge tele chat or any OP7/t/pro chat and me or someone will be happy to guide you.

Sent from my OnePlus7Pro using XDA Labs

Last edited:

jaggillararla

Mar 27, 2015
You need to do more research before making videos and false claims. Magisk works fine and all functions work within it also. There are modded magisk managers and many ways to make it work. Ask in Revenge tele chat or any OP7/t/pro chat and me or someone will be happy to guide you.
He shouldn't have to use a modder manager for his yt viewers. I love bigtymer and he's a straightforward guy. Either it works or it doesn't simple as that

Flawn

Apr 8, 2016
Ffm 069
New Update! 🎊

Check Changelog in OP!
The new UI, which I wanted to show y'all the time, is out! Enjoy it! Just bear in mind that there are some bugs still as the whole thing is still in BETA

P.S.: I have linked a new Magisk Zip for all having problems!

Last edited:

Baldesarra

Sep 26, 2016
Hey guys :)
Anyone has a few Screenshots of the new UI?
I'm currently on official open beta and want so see if it's worth it to change to a custom Rom.

bdwilk

May 17, 2016
American/Philippines
He shouldn't have to use a modder manager for his yt viewers. I love bigtymer and he's a straightforward guy. Either it works or it doesn't simple as that
You say that as if custom ROMs aren't a huge mod in and of itself. That's what all of this is. As if modded means something bad. He's using canary magisk or it wouldn't boot so even that is "risky" being as canary isn't even beta. If he wants to give true information then he should do more research before posting videos. Maybe you should too.

"Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time."
Use the gdrive app.

Sent from my OnePlus7Pro using XDA Labs

jaggillararla

Mar 27, 2015
You say that as if custom ROMs aren't a huge mod in and of itself. That's what all of this is. As if modded means something bad. He's using canary magisk or it wouldn't boot so even that is "risky" being as canary isn't even beta. If he wants to give true information then he should do more research before posting videos. Maybe you should too.

Use the gdrive app.

Haha nah if it doesn't work out of the box then it doesn't. I think I've read more in general and on xda than you did bruh.

I was gonna rant but totallyanxious taught me how to be more calm with ppl like u lol.

Lol what a nerdy end 🤣 gtfo here hahaha hasta la vista 🤣

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Build after some (long) time! I apologize, had much private stuff going on, including final exams & death cases.
    Check Changelog & Download in OP :)
    Also join the TG Group if you need any help

Have Fun!
    Hey, I'm wanting to move to an Android 11 ROM from Havoc and I'd like to know if there's still plans to keep this ROM updated. I like the way this one is going but I want to avoid having to jump ship again in a couple of months due to lack of updates.
    please i am on XTENDED XR-V5.0 [Android 11], i will try your rom. so what are the instructions?
    Just format over any non-TWRP-based recovery to f2fs and do the normal procedure, where you flash rom & recovery, reboot and then flash gapps.