• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][guacamole] RevengeOS 4.1 [16/07/2021]

Search This thread

PriPhaze

Oct 3, 2014
OnePlus 7 Pro
Xiaomi Poco F3
Uninstall your magisk manager and use the one I sent below. This manager will allow itself to be hidden but won't grant root permissions to any newly installed apps asking for root. All the previously granted permissions will remain and you'll need to reverse the process to grant any more apps root permission then reinstall Stubs again. Just the way we have to do it for now.

Is there any actual fully functional magisk version for A11 out there instead of having to do this steps?
That's literally the only thing holding me back from moving to A11 , last time I tried even with stub version one of my bank apps didn't work no matter what because safety net fails.

bdwilk

May 17, 2016
American/Philippines
Is there any actual fully functional magisk version for A11 out there instead of having to do this steps?
That's literally the only thing holding me back from moving to A11 , last time I tried even with stub version one of my bank apps didn't work no matter what because safety net fails.
Not that I've found so far.

Sent from my OnePlus7Pro using XDA Labs

V0idst4r

Jun 13, 2016
You can try OPFP. I really don't know if it can change that but worth a shot I guess.

https://labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/tk.zwander.opfpcontrol
Yeah doesn't look like it works on any ROMs other than OOS sadly. It doesn't even generate the magisk module.

Still wondering about the camera, anyone have a better solution than AOSP camera? Everytime I try to take a picture with it it's so noisy and blurry I feel like I'm taking pictures with a potato.

npv12

Nov 28, 2020
Gujarat
OnePlus 7 Pro
Yeah doesn't look like it works on any ROMs other than OOS sadly. It doesn't even generate the magisk module.

Still wondering about the camera, anyone have a better solution than AOSP camera? Everytime I try to take a picture with it it's so noisy and blurry I feel like I'm taking pictures with a potato.

Use GCam instead of the stock camera. The photo quality is awesome on it

bdwilk

May 17, 2016
American/Philippines

Works on Q ROMs. I was using it on my mi 9t pro on another ROM.

Sent from my OnePlus7Pro using XDA Labs

TManchu

May 17, 2018
Hey, I'm wanting to move to an Android 11 ROM from Havoc and I'd like to know if there's still plans to keep this ROM updated. I like the way this one is going but I want to avoid having to jump ship again in a couple of months due to lack of updates.

Reactions: xfm158093

Flawn

Apr 8, 2016
Ffm 069
Hey, I'm wanting to move to an Android 11 ROM from Havoc and I'd like to know if there's still plans to keep this ROM updated. I like the way this one is going but I want to avoid having to jump ship again in a couple of months due to lack of updates.

I ensure, that builds will be from now on coming in at least monthly as we have an CI System which builds on a server so there aren't any factors on my side that can influence the releases. Have fun!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Build after some (long) time! I apologize, had much private stuff going on, including final exams & death cases.
    Check Changelog & Download in OP :)
    Also join the TG Group if you need any help

Have Fun!
    please i am on XTENDED XR-V5.0 [Android 11], i will try your rom. so what are the instructions?
    Just format over any non-TWRP-based recovery to f2fs and do the normal procedure, where you flash rom & recovery, reboot and then flash gapps.