Development ROM][11.0] Havoc-OS 4.13 for OnePlus 9 Pro [OFFICIAL][2022-01-30]

Search This thread

bigdog1459

i just did that too but OOS still says L3, i'm flashing the rom rn but i think it'll still be L3 as stock has L3 too
Ummm. I dunno then. I don't remember what mine was on OOS. I assume L1 bit since this is working fine for me and all the shenanigans I faced to get to something stable like this, I'm not flashing back yet. Maybe due to rooting and the safety net fix stuff mines L1?

VoidedKN0X

Ummm. I dunno then. I don't remember what mine was on OOS. I assume L1 bit since this is working fine for me and all the shenanigans I faced to get to something stable like this, I'm not flashing back yet. Maybe due to rooting and the safety net fix stuff mines L1?
i was passing safety net too and all but i still didn't have L1 so i'm a bit stuck

Hello everyone, question, is anybody having issues with simcard switch toggle? For some reason it doesn't work for me, I actually have to go into settings-simcard and change it from there, it's not a big deal but it just makes it easier for me, other than that I really don't see anything wrong with this rom. Well done Dev. And team.

Aapje98

Sep 18, 2014
Doetinchem
I had two quick questions;

1. Are there plans to add the OxygenOS camera to this ROM? GCam does work great but it is nice to have options.

2. Are there any future plans for an Android 12 release of this ROM?

Top Liked Posts