[ROM][11.0] Havoc-OS 4.x [UNOFFICIAL][VINCE]

Search This thread

Broskinator

Nov 1, 2020
I'd like to test It, but would know some things before: does GPS work? I use It a lot and the ROM I'm currently using has some issues with it. Next question, if I use Migrate to keep my data, do I lose the "backup" when I wipe everything from recovery or I'll be able to restore it?

Radalomo

Aug 10, 2020
Xiaomi Redmi 5
Well, I have tried the rom, and it seems to me that the gps works well
I'd like to test It, but would know some things before: does GPS work? I use It a lot and the ROM I'm currently using has some issues with it. Next question, if I use Migrate to keep my data, do I lose the "backup" when I wipe everything from recovery or I'll be able to restore it?

vincelot

Mar 16, 2021
I have dirty flashed this ROM ( from havoc os 3.11 ) and it works great. This is not recommended I guess but I did anyway.. this is my daily phone. I have zero issue currently.

Thank you.

JulioQc

Mar 30, 2012
Montreal
Nice ROM, very responsive and clean so thank you for that :)

However, I noticed some reboots after hanging up a call with the power button and once when opening a gmail email from the notifications.

Also, seems to be an issue with the microphone; like if phone mic and speakerphone were inverted (they hear me too loud on speaker and too "far" on phone).

Not sure what I can do but figured I'd report it :)

Top Liked Posts