[ROM]-[11.0]-[KIEV]-Havoc-OS-4.x-[OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

bobbyp1086

Everything working for me, loving it, thank you!
My only issue is the notification light when charging, that thing is bright. Like flashlight/shadow puppets on the wall bright. Am I missing a setting somewhere, or is it not able to be turned off?
It is nice to have a notification light for notifications, though. It's been years since I had a phone with one, didn't realize how much I missed it.
I used gravity box to turn off invasive LEDs and that turned it off, but most settings are reverted upon rebooting. Have to change it Everytime. I found the first working bypass for the new PUBG New State, this rom for some reason cannot hide magisk or root very well, had to unroot just to launch, working on backing up before reverting back to stock

SyberHexen

Everything working for me, loving it, thank you!
My only issue is the notification light when charging, that thing is bright. Like flashlight/shadow puppets on the wall bright. Am I missing a setting somewhere, or is it not able to be turned off?
It is nice to have a notification light for notifications, though. It's been years since I had a phone with one, didn't realize how much I missed it.
Should be under settings > battery > battery led

GigaPVP

Oct 7, 2020
Moto G 5G
I have an issue now, whenever I try to flash it, it fails and says error 7: kinstalldeviceerror. I have downloaded it multiple times and made sure nothing is corrupt. Stock android 10, android 11, and lineage flash fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Xaansdad

Jan 1, 2022
Moto G 5G
This rom is fantastic. The only issue I'm having is that the camera app is not able to utilize the 48 megapixel capabilities of the phone's hardware. I tried to pull the stock camera apk from the stock firmware, but was unsuccessful.
If someone intending to flash this rom could possibly copy that apk and send me a link, that would make my whole day. Thanks in advance.

str8stryk3r

Jun 25, 2013
Saint Augustine, Florida
This rom is fantastic. The only issue I'm having is that the camera app is not able to utilize the 48 megapixel capabilities of the phone's hardware. I tried to pull the stock camera apk from the stock firmware, but was unsuccessful.
If someone intending to flash this rom could possibly copy that apk and send me a link, that would make my whole day. Thanks in advance.

I copied the whole camera folder from the /data/app location from stock. Will this suffice?

Xaansdad

Jan 1, 2022
Moto G 5G

Xaansdad

Jan 1, 2022
Moto G 5G
Not a problem. Please report back with any updates and issues you've come upon. I'm contemplating flashing this from stock cause Tmo variant is still on Android 10 and it's frustrating me to no

Not a problem. Please report back with any updates and issues you've come upon. I'm contemplating flashing this from stock cause Tmo variant is still on Android 10 and it's frustrating me to no end
Honestly, the rom is great. Battery life is great. Spiffy UI customization. I can't comment on any network issues bc I have the MetroPCS variant and use straight talk as my carrier. I'm working on straightening that out. As for now, this is a toy that I can use when I'm home or around wifi. I will say that my sim does show up. So I don't foresee any issues there.
As far as the camera thing: I can't get this to install. Tried placing it in the /data/app directory. Tried installing apk from there and from main storage. Tried going to terminal and changing permissions of the folder in the /data/app directory using chmod. Perhaps it's an issue with the version of Android installed, as stock was 10 and this rom is 11.
For now I have gcam installed, which isn't terrible, but also doesn't come near being able to do what the camera could do on stock. Any ideas on an installation method?

str8stryk3r

Jun 25, 2013
Saint Augustine, Florida
Honestly, the rom is great. Battery life is great. Spiffy UI customization. I can't comment on any network issues bc I have the MetroPCS variant and use straight talk as my carrier. I'm working on straightening that out. As for now, this is a toy that I can use when I'm home or around wifi. I will say that my sim does show up. So I don't foresee any issues there.
As far as the camera thing: I can't get this to install. Tried placing it in the /data/app directory. Tried installing apk from there and from main storage. Tried going to terminal and changing permissions of the folder in the /data/app directory using chmod. Perhaps it's an issue with the version of Android installed, as stock was 10 and this rom is 11.
For now I have gcam installed, which isn't terrible, but also doesn't come near being able to do what the camera could do on stock. Any ideas on an installation method?
Well the screenshots posted show this rom is Android 10, not 11 so that was confusing. I'll ask a buddy of mine who used to build havoc for pixel 3a xl for any idea about the camera issues

Xaansdad

Jan 1, 2022
Moto G 5G
Well the screenshots posted show this rom is Android 10, not 11 so that was confusing. I'll ask a buddy of mine who used to build havoc for pixel 3a xl for any idea about the camera issues
This one's definitely 11. I think the first version of this rom was 10. Thank you for the help, bro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220102-201131_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220102-201131_Settings.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 47

bobbyp1086

It's something to do with the Moto apps that's are installed. I can't remember which one, but it's definitely a moto, in the name, app. I had the issue with lineage until I looked at the stock image and found the apps, I'll update after I look again for you. I didn't know we weren't getting full camera use so I'll get it installed and let you know

Edit. Look for that app, the Moto signature and install it and you're good. You can dig it from that site with all the stock for our phones, I can't remember the site name tho. But once that's installed you should be good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115-223026_SAI.png
    Screenshot_20220115-223026_SAI.png
    134.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

mikewv100

Account currently disabled
Dec 7, 2016
GB
meettomy.site
Moto G9
Should be under settings > battery > battery led
Incredible rom (havoc) it makes my Motorola one 5g ace run almost as smooth as my galaxy s20 ultra. 2 questions. Somehow I was able to flash the rom and it took me a snow day to figure out how to get gapps on there. Done. My phone is not rooted. What advantage is it to root at this point? Also, I can't get the led notification light to stay off when charging. I looked everywhere in settings. I saw that you mentioned gravity box, but I don't think that it will work without root. Ideas?

bobbyp1086

Incredible rom (havoc) it makes my Motorola one 5g ace run almost as smooth as my galaxy s20 ultra. 2 questions. Somehow I was able to flash the rom and it took me a snow day to figure out how to get gapps on there. Done. My phone is not rooted. What advantage is it to root at this point? Also, I can't get the led notification light to stay off when charging. I looked everywhere in settings. I saw that you mentioned gravity box, but I don't think that it will work without root. Ideas?
For what it's worth, look in configuration settings in phone settings. Right now root is more of a task than a luxury it used to be. Android file system even with root access 10 and above can't see much. Some apps can and some can't making it 3 file manager apps to do what 1 can. Apktool is a daunting task to install as well. Gravity box is almost all covered in settings. If not you can always turn adb on and adb root in dev options too. So unless like me you need to use certain apps and they need be hidden, that's the only good thing of root these days. Android is no longer open source as they say, yes anyone can change it, but only on the surface. It's more Android powered by Google ran by Apple. But that's just my opinion.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications,
     */
    Havoc_Logo.png

About.png

Havoc-OS 4.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
    Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
    Many useful features that provide a smooth premium experience.
    Just flash and enjoy...

Screenshots.png

Team.png

Founder & Lead Developer:
    SKULSHADY (Anushek Prasal)

DevOPS & Scaling:
    Irongfly (Sukeerat Singh Goindi)

Support Team:
    theo.j22 (Tushar Jain)

Donate.png

If you like our work and would like to support this project then please consider donating.
    PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/ANUSHEK
    UPI: anushekprasal@okhdfcbank

Maintainer PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/SyberHexen

Links.png

About Us: https://havoc-os.com
    ROM: Havoc-OS - Latest Official Build
    Recovery: Unofficial TWRP
    Open GApps: https://sourceforge.net/projects/opengapps/files/arm64/
    Magisk: Magisk
    Factory Firmware: Stock Firmware Mirror
    Copy Partitions Zip - courtesy of @filipepferraz: copypartition.zip
    Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/havocofficial
    Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/Havoc_OS
    Code Review: https://review.havoc-os.com

Installation.png

01. Download the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional) from the links above.
    02. Use terminal to boot latest twrp.img "fastboot boot twrp.img"
    03. Create backup. i.e. EFS / Persist and put somewhere safe
    ## YOU ONLY NEED STEP (04) ONCE.. (Or After Reflashing Factory Firmwares) ##
    04. Flash "Copy Partitions Zip" In TWRP "SLOT A"
    05. Flash the ROM and TWRP installer
    06. Choose Reboot -> Recovery
    07. Install GApps & Magisk
    08. Reboot -> Bootloader
    09. fastboot -w
    10. Reboot and Enjoy
    *Note-1: Slots, ROMS install to opposite (inactive) slot
    If you FLASHED ROM from "Slot A", then ROM is installed to "Slot B", If you Flashed ROM from "Slot B", then ROM is installed to "Slot A"
    *Note-3: Updating "Dirty Flash"
    01. Flash ROM + TWRP installer
    02. Reboot -> Recovery
    02. Install Gapps + Magisk
    03. Reboot -> System

Credits.png

LineageOS (https://github.com/LineageOS)
    Crdroid (https://github.com/crdroidandroid)
    Pixel Experience (https://github.com/PixelExperience)
    And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.

Source.png

Yes soon for 13
    I wouldn't. Havoc is and always has been the best, as far as features and stability. I didn't like Lineage when I tried it on my XT2041-4 (sofia). Havoc 4.19 runs great on my XT2113-2 (kiev). But you have to follow the directions in the OP.

I suspect the lack of 5.7 without gapps is due to instability so I''m fine with 4.19.
    Havoc 5.7 for Kiev is great. This is a very nice build. Android 12 with July 5 security patch. You will have to do a factory reset and format data most likely unless coming from a Havoc build. Only extremely minor thing is that I do not see any way to set the display for battery percentage of power remaining on the status bar. On the very positive side, the build (which I run as unrooted but with unlocked bootloader) passes Google Play Protect Certification and also Safety Net. The performance seems very good. Wifi, 4G, 5G all telephony functions seem to work the same as stock build. The UI is based on Google PIxel 6. The camera is the Motorola camera apk and seems to recognize the 48 MP quad pixel camera just fine. This ROM also lets you set up advanced reboot options without needing root (just need unlocked bootloader). Pretty impressive build @SyberHexen !
    RELEASES:

Havoc-OS v4.11 Unofficial Update

Date: 19-11-2021

Device: Motorola G 5g (kiev)

Device changelog:
    - Unified Device Tree
    - Updated GPS, Location & Display from Tag 'LA.UM.9.12.r1-11500-SMxx50.0'
    - All blobs now updated from Kiev Tag 'RZK31.Q3-25-15'
    - Update Properties for kiev product

Download Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=7161016148664842064