[ROM][12.1] LineageOS 19.1 | Monet [OFFICIAL] [Discontinued]

Search This thread

FBI_Austria

Mar 28, 2010
Thanks for the Update! I am now on the december release. It seems vibrations are gone. Any way to fix this on my side or is this a general issue?

xSylla

Jun 28, 2017
Mazara
Asus ZenFone 2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Thanks for the Update! I am now on the december release. It seems vibrations are gone. Any way to fix this on my side or is this a general issue?

You are not in our telegram group right?
Anyway, yeah last build had that problem but was solved, get the last build with that fix on telegram or wait for the new build (it will arrive in a few days)

Reactions: FBI_Austria

FBI_Austria

Mar 28, 2010
Is there an advantage over the PBRP?
Do I need to install all Updates over ADB now or I am I now able to use the LineageOS Update Tool (if yes, how)?

Vibrations are back, thanks for that!
Other bug I have seen for some while, but never concerned me much tbh: I cant register finger prints. Is that known?

tg--

Dec 20, 2021
First of all, thanks for supporting this device!
Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me.
In installed as per the lineageos wiki instructions, linage recovery and tried the last 2 official releases via adb sideload.
It reports success after installation.
Unfortunately, when trying to boot into the OS, it always boots to fastboot.

I tried wiping cache, data and system partitions.
Any ideas what's going wrong?

The model is: M2002J9G

zattevrienden

Nov 3, 2009
I found out that Mobile Data doesn't work, with MIUI it worked.
In order to configure, we have to do the following:

Choose Access Point Names. Choose New APN. Under Name, enter JIM Mobile Internet. At APN, enter web.be (note the dots). At Proxy, do not enter anything. At Gate, do not enter anything. Under Username, enter web. Under Password, enter web. Scroll down. At MCC, enter 206. At MNC, don't change anything. Under Authentication type, check PAP. Choose APN type. When this screen appears, enter default,supl (note: in lowercase) and choose OK. If this screen does not appear, check Internet and choose OK. For APN protocol, check IPV4. For Roaming protocol for APN, check IPV4. Choose More. Choose Save. Choose JIM Mobile Internet. Return to the Start screen. use.

Can you find a solution for me?

Jim Mobile wasn't able to give me a solution.

Last edited:

xSylla

Jun 28, 2017
Mazara
Asus ZenFone 2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
First of all, thanks for supporting this device!
Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me.
In installed as per the lineageos wiki instructions, linage recovery and tried the last 2 official releases via adb sideload.
It reports success after installation.
Unfortunately, when trying to boot into the OS, it always boots to fastboot.

I tried wiping cache, data and system partitions.
Any ideas what's going wrong?

The model is: M2002J9G

Try flashing MIUI, then come back on los and format data + wipe data **After** installing los

SQReder

Jan 5, 2022
Successfully installed this firmware. All looks working, except NFC
Thank you anyway =)

Sparksmia1

Jul 27, 2018
View attachment 5173921LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.
It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts.
LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Download: https://download.lineageos.org/monet

Instructions:

1. Download the ROM and Gapps package (optional)
2. Boot to recovery.
3. Wipe Cache, and Data (you might need to format data partition!).
4. Flash ROM.
5. Flash GApps (optional).
6. Reboot and set up your device (realize that first boot might take longer than usual)

Known issues
Tell me

If you discover any bug/issue, please pm me and report with a log and the steps to reproduce that

Sources:
ROM
Kernel
Device tree
Common tree
Hi guys!
I'm using the latest version of Lineage OS on my Mi 10 lite and until now the performance was flawless. But today I noticed that de display cutout isn't well adapted to the device notch, which means that some screen porcentage isn't being used. There is any solution to this?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1609457790683.png
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.
    It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
    Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts.
    LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Download: https://download.lineageos.org/monet

Instructions:

1. Download the ROM and Gapps package (optional)
    2. Boot to recovery.
    3. Wipe Cache, and Data (you might need to format data partition!).
    4. Flash ROM.
    5. Flash GApps (optional).
    6. Reboot and set up your device (realize that first boot might take longer than usual)

Known issues
    Tell me

If you discover any bug/issue, please pm me and report with a log and the steps to reproduce that

Sources:
    ROM
    Kernel
    Device tree
    Common tree
    Update has been released
    We have a telegram channel for monet and vangogh devices, click here https://t.me/mi10litereleases

Donation links: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xSyllaMaintainer
    Another update :3

Check changelog :3 <3
    I have only 1 month with the phone and for me it has been strange to be all this time with the global stock rom.
    Always in all the xiaomis I have had after unboxing I open boot, install twrp recovery and flash some custom rom, mainly the EU but also Lineage. It was an unpleasant surprise for me not to find custom rom or developers for this phone. So I appreciate very much what they are doing especially because the cell has been on the market for several months

Thx @xSylla