[ROM][12.1] LineageOS 19.1 | Monet [OFFICIAL] [Discontinued]

Search This thread

ale_romano19

Account currently disabled
Jun 25, 2020
Usa
Hi xSylla, is the unofficial lineage os 18.1 for monet stable? I want to install it on my xiaomi mi 10 lite 5g, but would understand if there are too many bugs and if it is better then MIUI and other roms. Thank you

xSylla

Jun 28, 2017
Mazara
Asus ZenFone 2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Thanks for you work ! nice rom ! Every time i reboot my device i got 2 trust alert one said the system is sign with public key and the other is for SELinux not apply
It's normal ?
it's normal, I need to switch on enforcing and sign builds, but currently I'm not able to make a good update as I'm still working on the tree, I just need a little help from some good devs :/

Reactions: Kreatiz

xSylla

Jun 28, 2017
Mazara
Asus ZenFone 2
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Hi xSylla, is the unofficial lineage os 18.1 for monet stable? I want to install it on my xiaomi mi 10 lite 5g, but would understand if there are too many bugs and if it is better then MIUI and other roms. Thank you
It's stable enough, we have just a bug while using the fod, when you press it the brightness will be at max for a sec
except this, it's stable

juanantofb

Jun 14, 2013
Ey DEV, awesome job.

Only found two minor bugs.

1. USB audio is not routed to external DACS, keep in pone.

2. APTX, Aptx HD codecs not included, but i think with a Magisk module will fix.

Thanks.

FBI_Austria

Mar 28, 2010
Installed the latest zip today. But now Vibrations are not working for me at all. Any body else experiencing this?

Yeeyeyee

Nov 13, 2020
hi, im kinda noob to this, does this rom work for the 5G version of this phone?

Last edited:

fjw77

Aug 23, 2021
Earlier, installation instructions stated that it was required to use xiaomi.eu as a basis. Now that requirement is not mentioned anymore. Does that mean I now can install it on my xiaomi.global phone without first changing to xiaomi.eu? Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    1609457790683.png
    LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.
    It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
    Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts.
    LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Download: https://download.lineageos.org/monet

Instructions:

1. Download the ROM and Gapps package (optional)
    2. Boot to recovery.
    3. Wipe Cache, and Data (you might need to format data partition!).
    4. Flash ROM.
    5. Flash GApps (optional).
    6. Reboot and set up your device (realize that first boot might take longer than usual)

Known issues
    Tell me

If you discover any bug/issue, please pm me and report with a log and the steps to reproduce that

Sources:
    ROM
    Kernel
    Device tree
    Common tree
    Update has been released
    We have a telegram channel for monet and vangogh devices, click here https://t.me/mi10litereleases

Donation links: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/xSyllaMaintainer
    Another update :3

Check changelog :3 <3
    I have only 1 month with the phone and for me it has been strange to be all this time with the global stock rom.
    Always in all the xiaomis I have had after unboxing I open boot, install twrp recovery and flash some custom rom, mainly the EU but also Lineage. It was an unpleasant surprise for me not to find custom rom or developers for this phone. So I appreciate very much what they are doing especially because the cell has been on the market for several months

Thx @xSylla