• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [11.0] [Mi A3] Project Radiant [OFFICIAL]

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i flashed this rom first boot passed well when i restart phone it dead; nothing displayed no recovery no fastboot mode.
    plz how to unbrick it
    need more detail. i suppose you didn't read the installation instruction with attention. are you sure you don't have fastboot? if you have killed your bootloader (and i dont understand how you have do that... because the rom boot without problem) the only solution is try reflash stock via edl. but is not 100 safe. i suggest you a repair center. you dont have the necessary skill for reatore you phone by yourself
    first try to return on miui

♨️Mi A3 to Mi CC9e Conversion
    Version : MIUI 12 EU - V12.0.3.0.QFMCNXM_v12-10

‼️Warning : Don't flash this if you don't have proper experience. Use at your own risk. This is only for Android 11 upgraded users that want to go back to MIUI 12. You must unlock bootloader.

❇️Download : here

Installation Instructions :

1. Switch the phone to EDL mode
    (Turn off device, then press and hold volume up + down buttons same time and connect device to pc. Device manager should show "QDloader 9008")

2. Flash above MIUI 12 firmware via Mi Flash Tool: here

3. After flashing, reboot into TWRP and format data, then you can boot into the system.

‼️If something went wrong, flash below stock Mi A3 Android 11 firmware in EDL mode using Mi Flash Tool.

❇️Download Stock Android 11 : here

🔅By sekil (4pda.ru)
    🔅All thanks goes to sekil and his testers.

Post in thread '[ROM][OFFICIAL][FASTBOOT]Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel_sprout)' https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...omi-mi-a3-laurel_sprout.3962489/post-85266291
    Thanks for all
    I recovered my phone using flash edl conversion after opening rear cover ..
    Thanks
    Thanks for all
    I recovered my phone using flash edl conversion after opening rear cover ..
    Thanks
    great news! i hope my posts have helped you
    Can i flash over Android 10 rom, or must be on stock 11?
    "Note : A11FW build so A10 user never flash this or you will kill your phone as I will provide no more support for A10DW" quote from Telegram chat in Latest notes, but you can find "latest_a10_build" on the same chat.