[ROM][11.0][Miatoll] DerpFest ROM -EVERY WORKS [Unofficial][2021-01-17]

partyboy1620

Apr 9, 2012
Update added!
Fixed bluetoth..
& Many new settings
Hi. bezke.
In the next update, if possible, please add the ability to adjust each volume level, such as notifications and media. It's important for me. Thank you very much.
(I'm using translation software, so I apologize for the unnaturalness of the text.)

jonathanyong

Nov 8, 2010
Glasgow
www.pewpewgaming.com
Hey thanks for the ROM and all the hard work!

I've installed the latest version, updated to latest firmware etc. Everything seems to work fine but for some reason Chrome is very laggy when scrolling. It seems to stutter and drop frames a lot. Any idea why?

Edit: Figured out that the default CPU governor seems to be quite aggresive at lowering clocks when lifting your finger off the screen. Switching the governor to "performance" prevents the laggy scrolling but obviously isn't an acceptable solution due to high battery usage.

Also Microsoft Edge and Firefox seems to be a lot smoother. So it might just be Chrome for whatever reason.

Last edited:

Seba_Poland

Jun 15, 2014
Installed the ROM 3 days ago (2021. 01.17). Running smooth without any problem. I used to have LegionOS but this one works better. Lot of customization options.

MIKY1965

Sep 28, 2018
Hello, I have installed the December one and it works wonderfully, but I got an error when I wanted to install the last one, I don't know if there is a special step to follow.
thanks

yogi-4

Jul 1, 2011
Hello, I have installed the December one and it works wonderfully, but I got an error when I wanted to install the last one, I don't know if there is a special step to follow.
thanks
What error did you get?? Did you do a dirty flash or clean flash?? Is your firmware updated to the latest one?? I personally only do clean flashes.