• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][11.0][Miatoll][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience Plus [AOSP][2021/10/9]

Search This thread

dungphp

Jul 23, 2010
Ha Noi
dungphp.com

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro índia (curtana), Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse), Redmi Note 9 Pro Max índia (excalibur) and Poco M2 Pro (gram)

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
- FM radio (I will try fix)

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience Plus Edition

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

Flash instructions
• Wipe system, data, cache, dalvik and internal storage
• Format data
• Flash firmware
• Flash ROM
• Restart and be happy!

NOTES:
• Use the latest available firmware
• Format data is required

Credits
@SonalSingh18 for kernel

XDA: DevDB Information
Pixel Experience, ROM for Miatoll
Selinux Status: Enforcing
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x

Version Information
Stable
Build Type: UNOFFICIAL

Last edited:

0kanenas0

May 12, 2016
Herakleion
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Does this ROM spam with "System Ul isn't responding" with Magisk like some other ROMs?

Also, has anyone faced problems with Magisk and finance apps on this ROM?

PixelExtended works very well with finance apps and Magisk, but it spams the dialog "System Ul isn't responding". It real starts to get on my nerves and I'm looking for an alternative ROM.

reizo111

Oct 27, 2011
Very good ROM, stable and everything is working.

One note tho to all having problems with reboots or random locks. I've had the same but found out solution.

Before doing clean flash I recommend disabling encryption/pin/fingerprints in your previous OS. DON'T FLASH MAGISK YET. Then after you perform clean flash as described in instruction - reboot straight to system, do the initial config - but DON'T ENABLE ENCRYPTION/PIN just yet.

Let it update/configure itself, wait for like 10 mins, browse some internet, perform soft reboot and unlock. Launch Play Store, install something, close it. Then plug in your charger and let it sit for 30-60mins. This way you will yet your Google Play store and Google Play Services updated to newest version while staying as Certified.

Next download Universal SafetyNet Fix, Magisk manager, then go Airplane mode, reboot to recovery and flash Magisk, don't wipe any caches, soft reboot to system. After launching install Magisk manager, enable MagiskHide, install Universal SafetyNet Fix, soft reboot, disable Airplane mode, check for SafetyNet and you're good to go.

Only this way it works amazing. Everything is super smooth, battery life is great, no issues whatsoever. If I rushed Magisk and encrypted memory at first boot tho, then it had issues. After doing steps above you can encrypt it ofc and SafetyNet is passed.

Thanks for this amazing ROM!

edit: by mistake I posted it here, but I was referring to this one: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-11-0-miatoll-pixelexperience-aosp.4245389/

I think tho that it also applies to this ROM. Good job anyways!

Last edited:
Reactions: dungphp

dungphp

Jul 23, 2010
Ha Noi
dungphp.com

One note tho to all having problems with reboots or random locks. I've had the same but found out solution.

Before doing clean flash I recommend disabling encryption/pin/fingerprints in your previous OS. DON'T FLASH MAGISK YET. Then after you perform clean flash as described in instruction - reboot straight to system, do the initial config - but DON'T ENABLE ENCRYPTION/PIN just yet.

Let it update/configure itself, wait for like 10 mins, browse some internet, perform soft reboot and unlock. Launch Play Store, install something, close it. Then plug in your charger and let it sit for 30-60mins. This way you will yet your Google Play store and Google Play Services updated to newest version while staying as Certified.

Next download Universal SafetyNet Fix, Magisk manager, then go Airplane mode, reboot to recovery and flash Magisk, don't wipe any caches, soft reboot to system. After launching install Magisk manager, enable MagiskHide, install Universal SafetyNet Fix, soft reboot, disable Airplane mode, check for SafetyNet and you're good to go.

Only this way it works amazing. Everything is super smooth, battery life is great, no issues whatsoever. If I rushed Magisk and encrypted memory at first boot tho, then it had issues. After doing steps above you can encrypt it ofc and SafetyNet is passed.

edit: by mistake I posted it here, but I was referring to this one: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-11-0-miatoll-pixelexperience-aosp.4245389/

No problems man ! My build don't need to do anything

Reactions: reizo111

mathsz

Mar 6, 2012
Quebec
Good rom and smooth

Is the camera a port? The white balance is a bit off. Hdr is fine though.
Also, the camera bugs in some apps, like facebook messenger. I can provide logs if you want

mathsz

Mar 6, 2012
Quebec
Here it is, so in there I start the log, delete whatever was in there, start messenger, start camera, take a pic, then it crashes.

so far, no other bugs to report.
sorry, inserting file failed,

here it is in pastebinhttps://pastebin.com/asaBwzLe

mathsz

Mar 6, 2012
Quebec
sorry, inserting file failed,

here it is in pastebinhttps://pastebin.com/asaBwzLe
sorry again for third replay, as far as camera goes, the pictures are blown out in the preview. Like they appear regular then get blown out, it's like the software correction raises brigthness and contrast way too high.
I don't remember much about anx, if it is anx camera, but in the profiles, there was a way to select white balance. I can't find it in there, unless I'm not looking at the correct place. Thanks

Top Liked Posts

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro índia (curtana), Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse), Redmi Note 9 Pro Max índia (excalibur) and Poco M2 Pro (gram)

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    - FM radio (I will try fix)

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience Plus Edition

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Flash instructions
    • Wipe system, data, cache, dalvik and internal storage
    • Format data
    • Flash firmware
    • Flash ROM
    • Restart and be happy!

NOTES:
    • Use the latest available firmware
    • Format data is required

Credits
    @SonalSingh18 for kernel

XDA: DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience, ROM for Miatoll
    Selinux Status: Enforcing
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x

Version Information
    Stable
    Build Type: UNOFFICIAL
    Changlog:

09/10/2021

• Initial build

10/09/2021
    • October security patch
    • DT2S on screen
    • SIMs on/off switch
    Source changes
    Rome runs butter soft. could not find any bugs so far.

No problems man ! My build don't need to do anything