[ROM][11.0][Miatoll][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience Plus [AOSP][2021/10/9]

Search This thread

khoihuu0301

Jul 22, 2018
The ROM sometimes just power off and I have to restart my phone.
There are some issues with camera, I can only use the original camera, every app that use camera just crash when i take a picture, I've tried messenger and camscanner. Please help.

Fluzi96

Nov 29, 2021
The ROM sometimes just power off and I have to restart my phone.
There are some issues with camera, I can only use the original camera, every app that use camera just crash when i take a picture, I've tried messenger and camscanner. Please help.
It happens to me too but I don't bother too much cause I don't use the camera that much, almost never. And with the random shutdown it never happened to me. Maybe you have a different kernel? Try to flash the rom again.

khoihuu0301

Jul 22, 2018
It happens to me too but I don't bother too much cause I don't use the camera that much, almost never. And with the random shutdown it never happened to me. Maybe you have a different kernel? Try to flash the rom again.
The shutdown doesn't bother me cuz I happened when i'm not on the phone, but I really need the camera.
Can you recommend me some kernel? I'm on Joyeuse. I didn't recall installing any kernel, but if I did and forgot, where can i download the original kernel?

Fluzi96

Nov 29, 2021
The shutdown doesn't bother me cuz I happened when i'm not on the phone, but I really need the camera.
Can you recommend me some kernel? I'm on Joyeuse. I didn't recall installing any kernel, but if I did and forgot, where can i download the original kernel?
This the kernel that comes with the rom. If it's the same in your settings maybe try flashing the rom again. Search on youtube maybe someone solved the camera problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211228-123603_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20211228-123603_Settings.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 22

Fluzi96

Nov 29, 2021
Also you can take photos with the camera app and upload them into WhatsApp or messenger.

khoihuu0301

Jul 22, 2018
Also you can take photos with the camera app and upload them into WhatsApp or messenger.
Apparently, the kernel i'm using is the same as the picture you provided, the camera issues prevent me from using any bank-related app cuz i cant use qr scan. I'm gonna try using android 10 version of this rom or installing different rom instead. Thanks for your support.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro índia (curtana), Redmi Note 9 Pro (joyeuse), Redmi Note 9 Pro Max índia (excalibur) and Poco M2 Pro (gram)

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 11.0

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    - FM radio (I will try fix)

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience Plus Edition

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

Flash instructions
    • Wipe system, data, cache, dalvik and internal storage
    • Format data
    • Flash firmware
    • Flash ROM
    • Restart and be happy!

NOTES:
    • Use the latest available firmware
    • Format data is required

Credits
    @SonalSingh18 for kernel

XDA: DevDB Information
    Pixel Experience, ROM for Miatoll
    Selinux Status: Enforcing
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14.x

Version Information
    Stable
    Build Type: UNOFFICIAL
    Changlog:

09/10/2021

• Initial build

10/09/2021
    • October security patch
    • DT2S on screen
    • SIMs on/off switch
    Source changes
    Rome runs butter soft. could not find any bugs so far.
    Very good ROM, stable and everything is working.

One note tho to all having problems with reboots or random locks. I've had the same but found out solution.

Before doing clean flash I recommend disabling encryption/pin/fingerprints in your previous OS. DON'T FLASH MAGISK YET. Then after you perform clean flash as described in instruction - reboot straight to system, do the initial config - but DON'T ENABLE ENCRYPTION/PIN just yet.

Let it update/configure itself, wait for like 10 mins, browse some internet, perform soft reboot and unlock. Launch Play Store, install something, close it. Then plug in your charger and let it sit for 30-60mins. This way you will yet your Google Play store and Google Play Services updated to newest version while staying as Certified.

Next download Universal SafetyNet Fix, Magisk manager, then go Airplane mode, reboot to recovery and flash Magisk, don't wipe any caches, soft reboot to system. After launching install Magisk manager, enable MagiskHide, install Universal SafetyNet Fix, soft reboot, disable Airplane mode, check for SafetyNet and you're good to go.

Only this way it works amazing. Everything is super smooth, battery life is great, no issues whatsoever. If I rushed Magisk and encrypted memory at first boot tho, then it had issues. After doing steps above you can encrypt it ofc and SafetyNet is passed.

Thanks for this amazing ROM!

edit: by mistake I posted it here, but I was referring to this one: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-11-0-miatoll-pixelexperience-aosp.4245389/

I think tho that it also applies to this ROM. Good job anyways!
    Very good ROM, stable and everything is working.

One note tho to all having problems with reboots or random locks. I've had the same but found out solution.

Before doing clean flash I recommend disabling encryption/pin/fingerprints in your previous OS. DON'T FLASH MAGISK YET. Then after you perform clean flash as described in instruction - reboot straight to system, do the initial config - but DON'T ENABLE ENCRYPTION/PIN just yet.

Let it update/configure itself, wait for like 10 mins, browse some internet, perform soft reboot and unlock. Launch Play Store, install something, close it. Then plug in your charger and let it sit for 30-60mins. This way you will yet your Google Play store and Google Play Services updated to newest version while staying as Certified.

Next download Universal SafetyNet Fix, Magisk manager, then go Airplane mode, reboot to recovery and flash Magisk, don't wipe any caches, soft reboot to system. After launching install Magisk manager, enable MagiskHide, install Universal SafetyNet Fix, soft reboot, disable Airplane mode, check for SafetyNet and you're good to go.

Only this way it works amazing. Everything is super smooth, battery life is great, no issues whatsoever. If I rushed Magisk and encrypted memory at first boot tho, then it had issues. After doing steps above you can encrypt it ofc and SafetyNet is passed.

Thanks for this amazing ROM!

edit: by mistake I posted it here, but I was referring to this one: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-11-0-miatoll-pixelexperience-aosp.4245389/

I think tho that it also applies to this ROM. Good job anyways!
    No problems man ! My build don't need to do anything