luistro

Dec 17, 2014
Spain
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Last build with Nik gapps full
Screenshot_20220716-123809603.jpg

observingman

Mar 24, 2013
Just an "evil" question about unlimited space on google photos: This rom "shows" google to be a Pixel device, isn't it ? So, now that Google is changing its policy about unlimited space in Photos, I'm asking :

Which concrete pixel device is shown to Google ? Is it possible to be or change it to the "first pixel", as it gets original, unlimited space for the time being ?

Now that some of us have returned from our holidays it's a good time to review this subject, as I'm lucky to have my 'bag' full of pics 😅

Thanks !

observingman

Mar 24, 2013
Just an "evil" question about unlimited space on google photos: This rom "shows" google to be a Pixel device, isn't it ? So, now that Google is changing its policy about unlimited space in Photos, I'm asking :

Which concrete pixel device is shown to Google ? Is it possible to be or change it to the "first pixel", as it gets original, unlimited space for the time being ?

Now that some of us have returned from our holidays it's a good time to review this subject, as I'm lucky to have my 'bag' full of pics 😅

Thanks !
Well... just tried, and getting nice results... check it for yourself.

XdekHckr

Sep 19, 2022

Thanks !
It's Google pixel 6 pro, you can check in logged in devices on Google account. You can always use magisk module for any phone to get unlimited gphotos storage!

observingman

Mar 24, 2013
is it possible to overclock ? I'd like to play aethersx2 in a minimim acceptable speed; If so, can you give me a little hand? thanks

bestiatester

Mar 29, 2013
Hi!
@jomadeto has been busy for quite some time, so I have spoken to him and agreed to continue to support A11 on the chiron, it will be just a maintenance build using @jomadeto's repos, I have just built now and it seems ok, however, before I upload it as official, I'd rather have somebody else testing it. You can test it by downloading the zip from the web page, selecting Chiron and then Download older versions.
I'm waiting for your comments to make this official.
Regards.

Kippy51

Mar 11, 2015
Haren (Ems)
I'd like to hear about reports of how it goes, not just a thumb up, which I don't really know what it means, to help you test it, I'm posting a link here... https://sourceforge.net/projects/cr...droid-11.0-20220921-chiron-v7.22.zip/download

Please give feedback by replying, so that we can get this to official, that way we won't need links
Dirty flashed your version over v7.18 (with Flamegapps and Magisk 24.3). Flashed without problems and then updated Magisk to 25.2 with Magisk app. No problems so far! Don't use this phone much anymore, but installation of your build went without a hitch. Thanks for your efforts!

bestiatester

Mar 29, 2013
Dirty flashed your version over v7.18 (with Flamegapps and Magisk 24.3). Flashed without problems and then updated Magisk to 25.2 with Magisk app. No problems so far! Don't use this phone much anymore, but installation of your build went without a hitch. Thanks for your efforts!
Thanks a lot for your comments, given that my tests have also been good and that the latest version by @jomadeto is becaming acient, I've made this build official.

So... Version 7.22 should now be available for you all to update. Profit.

Reactions: stroke55 and eaXier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts