[ROM][11.0][MONTHLY] crDroid 7.18 CHIRON 28-05-2022

Search This thread

XdekHckr

Sep 19, 2022
Hi!
@jomadeto has been busy for quite some time, so I have spoken to him and agreed to continue to support A11 on the chiron, it will be just a maintenance build using @jomadeto's repos, I have just built now and it seems ok, however, before I upload it as official, I'd rather have somebody else testing it. You can test it by downloading the zip from the web page, selecting Chiron and then Download older versions.
I'm waiting for your comments to make this official.
Regards.
I thought the project was abandoned. Anyway good job ans greetings to jomadeto

observingman

Mar 24, 2013
Hi! Updated to 7.22 with MindTheGapps + latest Magisk, and working GOOD. Thanks ! Maybe it's time to change the version in the title's thread 😄

XdekHckr

Sep 19, 2022
Screenshot_20220925-193112_Messenger.png
I am getting this strange notification of android 12 update after installing this version lol.

Robbel2005

Oct 10, 2012
Installed the 7.22 coming from latest crdroid on android 10 and this is working excellent! Did a wipe and format on system and data. Installed without problems with orangefox 11.0 recovery. (the new version didn't allow to format data) and added flamegapps basic.
It's just a new phone to me... I like especially when pushing long to start, all the google home switches appear to switch off or on my lights . Thanks to the maintainer!

gagacs

Nov 15, 2012
Hy,
I wanted to install it, but after restarting, it goes back into recovery mode. Anyone have an idea? Maybe twrp 3.3.1.1 is not suitable for it? Should I change to orangefox? Or what could be the problem?

gagacs

Nov 15, 2012
Probléma nélkül telepítettem a legújabb twrp helyreállítással (3.6.2_9.0)
Az utolsó twrp amit találtam a 3.3.1.1 volt a mix 2-emhez. Honnan töltötted le?
Végül sikerült telepítenem, a titkosítás volt a gond. A FORMAT DATA megoldotta. De végül a twrp-t is lecseréltem orangefoxra.

gagacs

Nov 15, 2012
The last twrp I found was 3.3.1.1 for my mix 2. Where did you download it from?
I finally managed to install it, the problem was encryption. FORMAT DATA solved it. But in the end I also replaced twrp with orangefox.

THX!

Kippy51

Mar 11, 2015
Haren (Ems)
The last twrp I found was 3.3.1.1 for my mix 2. Where did you download it from?
I finally managed to install it, the problem was encryption. FORMAT DATA solved it. But in the end I also replaced twrp with orangefox.

THX!
I apologize to everyone .. I have more then one phone so I mixed it up .. Sorry. 3.3.1-1 is the one I used (just checked). The one I mentioned is from my S7, which I also updated recently.

observingman

Mar 24, 2013
Hello; When I turn on the wifi hotspot and I set it to "5Ghz preferred", all the other (5ghz capable) devices connect to 2.4 Ghz; Why?

bestiatester

Mar 29, 2013
Hi again!

I have uploaded 7.23 and also given the problems that the old official twrp has, I have also uploaded a crdroid 8.9 recovery which I was using on my devices.

Regards.

Top Liked Posts