[ROM][11.0][MONTHLY] crDroid 7.18 CHIRON 28-05-2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rogerty

Sep 28, 2021
Hello ! When I start the phone, wifi level indicator displays correctly, but after a minute or so, it changes to a "·" (I'm next to the router) and it stays the same even if I reconnect to wifi; Why?

Thanks

rogerty

Sep 28, 2021
Hello ! When I start the phone, wifi level indicator displays correctly, but after a minute or so, it changes to a "·" (I'm next to the router) and it stays the same even if I reconnect to wifi; Why?

Thanks

Well, I've found why !

I had a full day-and-time indicator at the right side that didn't allowed me to show the wifi signal, so that dot was indicating that there were no space left to show all the notifications... I have changed the date indicator to the left side, and it is displaying correctly now.

Robbel2005

Oct 10, 2012
Version 7.24 installed and runs without problems. I read lineage builds for chiron have come to an end.
Is this meaning we won't receive crdroid for chiron any more? Or will it still be updated with security fixes for a while?
Thanks for this updated rom.

bestiatester

Mar 29, 2013
Version 7.24 installed and runs without problems. I read lineage builds for chiron have come to an end.
Is this meaning we won't receive crdroid for chiron any more? Or will it still be updated with security fixes for a while?
Thanks for this updated rom.
For what I read the lineage thing was the maintainer leaving chiron :-(
He was going to write the sfuff that is needed for us to have proximity sensor working on A12 and later versions, but as he has left... that won't happen, so even tough we have a working A12, we don't have proximity sensor.
So... as for me... while we have updates for A11 (CrDroid 7.X) I'll keep compiilng it, in fact, I have just uploaded 7.25.
The problem here is how long are we going to have 7.X versions, CrDroid is curently maintaining 7, 8 and 9 versions, but I don't know for how long we are going to keep that.

bestiatester

Mar 29, 2013
Any chances to jump to Android 12 or 13?
Like I said... @jomadeto had a working A12 build, we were just waiting for the Lineage maintainer (@mikeioannina) if I recall well, to write the proximity sensor things, however he has stopped maintaining it, so... nobody is writing that part and the only way to add proximity sensor without writting that is too tricky for an official build (@Huexxx has several unofficial build even with A13 I believe)

I'd really love to go for A12 or 13, but I don't have the knowledge to do it without help, so I'll keep maintaining our A11 meanwhile, that's It.

Regards.

bestiatester

Mar 29, 2013
Hi Guys!

I'd like to let you know that I have started a new thread to link to the new builds for crDroid for the Mix 2 that I've been taking care of.

You can find it here:

Regards.

Reactions: jomadeto
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts