- Initial crDroid 7.14 code base
- Updated to January security patches
- Build with clang 14.0.1
- Updated kernel to Linux 4.4.299-perf+
- Updated kernel with LA.UM.7.2.c26-04600-sdm660.0
- Updated kernel withLA.UM.9.2.r1-03700-SDMxx0.0
- Update graphics firmware blob from daisy V11.0.21.0.QDLMIXM
Link in first post
finally, thanks for the update..i have an issue, why i can't load files from other applications? before the update it still works and runs well
the app is AetherSX2(emu ps2)

alex hamilton

Aug 24, 2021
Thanks for the update! Do you have a list of changes you included to defeat apps that check for tampering? For instance, apps that report liapp error on lineageOS don't report the same error on this app. I wonder how that was accomplished.

alex hamilton

Aug 24, 2021
Thank you for the timely update @jomadeto
Quick question. Does this rom have the bug where the ear piece doesn't work? I'm encountering this bug on lineageOS 18.1 (which this rom is based on) where I can only hear the other caller if I put the call on speaker mode. Otherwise I cannot hear anything out of the ear piece (I also hard ware test confirmed that the earpiece is not damaged).

Razor64

Jul 17, 2014
UPLOAD ROM
Link in first post
I installed POSP Android 12 Rom. Want to install this rom now. It installs fine but can't get past lockscreen. The moment i enter the password, the system ui restarts and i am back on lock screen. Any suggestions? Using Orange Fox Recovery.

jomadeto

Apr 4, 2011
Spain
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
Xiaomi Mi A1
EGL symlink added in this commit

rogerty

Sep 28, 2021
Hello,

Does this rom support unlimited quality storage in Google Photos ? I understand that if it identifies the phone as a "pixel" one, then Google allows to do it...

How can I verify that ? I'd read something about .prop files, but I don't understand the details.

I have pictures made with my nikon reflex camera (NEF FORMAT (RAW)) and I plan to copy them to my phone in order to, once they are in the phone, upload them trough the app "google photos", because if I do it trough my Windows computer, Google tells me that I don't have enough space free to store all the pictures I want to upload...

Thanks !

rogerty

Sep 28, 2021
S**t... Just tried to upgrade from 7.12 to 7.14 and my phone got stuck loading. Rebooting does not fix it, nor cleaning cache and davlink. You cannot rely on those updates, this is not the first time I loose everything and I have to reflash from the scratch. Developers should make sure that those updates don't BREAK your phone.

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
S**t... Just tried to upgrade from 7.12 to 7.14 and my phone got stuck loading. Rebooting does not fix it, nor cleaning cache and davlink. You cannot rely on those updates, this is not the first time I loose everything and I have to reflash from the scratch. Developers should make sure that those updates don't BREAK your phone.
You use custom firmware at your own risk. Not everyone has the same experience, but when the majority of people don't have problems, it doesn't make sense to blame the developers. Either way, you alone are responsible for what happens to your device, and no software shared on this website carries any implied or explicit guarantee.

If you can't or won't be more helpful than that, don't post.

Thanks, but could you please explain how to do it ? What file are you referring to, and where to get it ? And why I should do it after upgrading via ota ?
I assume he's referring to the factory firmware. You could sideloading the official OTA. If none of this works, you probably need to wipe /data.

rogerty

Sep 28, 2021
Hello,

Does this rom support unlimited quality storage in Google Photos ? I understand that if it identifies the phone as a "pixel" one, then Google allows to do it...

How can I verify that ? I'd read something about .prop files, but I don't understand the details.

I have pictures made with my nikon reflex camera (NEF FORMAT (RAW)) and I plan to copy them to my phone in order to, once they are in the phone, upload them trough the app "google photos", because if I do it trough my Windows computer, Google tells me that I don't have enough space free to store all the pictures I want to upload...

Thanks !
By the way,.... As I'd to reinstall everything from the scratch, I've received a mail from Google saying "welcome to my new pixel 6 pro, so.... my question got an unexpectes positive answer. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Reactions: OMdra and V0latyle

rogerty

Sep 28, 2021
You use custom firmware at your own risk. Not everyone has the same experience, but when the majority of people don't have problems, it doesn't make sense to blame the developers. Either way, you alone are responsible for what happens to your device, and no software shared on this website carries any implied or explicit guarantee.

If you can't or won't be more helpful than that, don't post.

I assume he's referring to the factory firmware. You could sideloading the official OTA. If none of this works, you probably need to wipe /data.
I tried to flash the latest version without wiping everything, but I was still on a bootloop. Finally, I wiped everything and reinstalled the latest version+FlameGApps. Back on track. Not the ideal approach though...

V0latyle

Forum Moderator
Staff member
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Even better when you have some tequila on hand.
I tried to flash the latest version without wiping everything, but I was still on a bootloop. Finally, I wiped everything and reinstalled the latest version+FlameGApps. Back on track. Not the ideal approach though...
It's kind of the nature of the beast. Sometimes things go wrong without any clear explanation, and without a thorough understanding and ability to interpret debugging logs, there's only so much the average user can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
    https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:
    • Boot into twrp
    • Factory reset.
    • Flash rom.
    • Flash Flamegapps and Magisk if you want to root.
    • Reboot to System.

Pre-installation:

Sources:
    ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
    Kernel: Kernel For Chiron

Download:
    ROM https://crdroid.net/chiron
    Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/11.0/changelog_chiron.txt

Known issues:

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

ROM OS Version: 11.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4

Sec. Patches : 2022.05.05

Created : 2020.11.09
    Last Updated : 2022.05.28

Build wih LOS sources, so thanks to @mikeioannina and @NeoAriaun for his sources.
    UPLOAD ROM
    Link in first post
    UPDATE ROM
    - Initial crDroid 7.7 code base
    - Updated to June security patches
    - Updated kernel to Linux 4.4.272-perf+
    - Build with clang 12.0.6
    - User build, safetynet passed without magisk
    Link in first post
    UPDATE ROM

- Initial crDroid 7.11 code base
    - Updated to October security patches
    - Updated kernel to Linux 4.4.288-perf
    - Build with clang 13.0.3
    - Add support for ft8716 panel

Link in first post
    UPDATE ROM
    - Remove latest OpenGL and Vulkan drivers added in previous rom.
    - Add OpenGL ES 3.2 V@490.0 (09/02/20) extracted from taimen-user-11-RP1A.201005.004.A1-6934943-release-keys.
    - Add Vulkan 1.1.128 extracted from taimen-user-11-RP1A.201005.004.A1-6934943-release-keys.
    Link in first post