[ROM][11.0][MONTHLY] crDroid 7.2 CHIRON 08-01-2021

jomadeto

Apr 4, 2011

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Features:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/blob/11.0/README.mkdn

Flashing Instructions:
  • Boot into twrp
  • Factory reset.
  • Flash rom.
  • Flash Nickgapps and Magisk if you want to root.
  • Reboot to System.

Pre-installation:

Sources:
ROM: https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: LineageOS Kernel For Chiron

Download:
ROM https://crdroid.net/chiron
Changelog: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/crdroidandroid/android_vendor_crDroidOTA/11.0/changelog_chiron.txt

Known issues:
- Wfd

Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Community Telegram
Donate to help our team pay server costs

ROM OS Version: 11.0
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.4

Sec. Patches : 2021.01.08

Created : 2020.11.09
Last Updated : 2021.01.08

Build wih LOS sources, so thanks to @mikeioannina and @NeoAriaun for his sources.

Last edited:
A

Abbas26646

روی لوگو گیر میکنه .
روت شده
باتری زود تمام میشه

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

It gets stuck on the logo.
Rooted
The battery runs out soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Freddy915

Aug 1, 2017
Very good rom, thank you!

Someone found a bug, said that sometimes one may face a lag in status bar scrolling. It c an be solved if the Blur option is deactivated.

PS: Landscape button is broken. I got logs

Last edited:

seba1x111

Nov 11, 2010
After my installation don't work weather on Pixel launcher home screen. Maybe it is bug on gapps.

Wysłane z mojego Mi MIX 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

It is possible add Google weather to lockscreen like in Pixel phones?

Lui7601

Apr 20, 2018
Thanks for your work, the ROM is very good. Is it possible to solve the 3-finger screenshot and the scrollable screenshot?

Tapatalkkal küldve az én Mi MIX 2 eszközömről

Razor64

Jul 17, 2014
Thanks for your answer. Next question. It is possible add normally google weatcher on lock screen, as on Pixel phones and Pixel experience ROM?

Make a list of all your queries. Don't flood the forum with multiple quesries. Also appreciate te fact that this project is in its infancy. And thank the developer. Arigato.

TemuSenpai

Jan 20, 2016
I agree, there is alot of lags, nearly instagram unusable, every 3 videos it lags and show a massage to force close or wait,
As well as in Pubg Mobile, it lags after the game finished,
Beside the music player , i use walkman sony music player and Stellio. It keep force closing while playing the songs,
Also in gallary the when I'm scrolling from one video to another it lags for couple of seconds

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Please dev, it's wonderful effort u put in this rom
But kindly don't leave us without updates and OTA
Best regards

jomadeto

Apr 4, 2011
I agree, there is alot of lags, nearly instagram unusable, every 3 videos it lags and show a massage to force close or wait,
As well as in Pubg Mobile, it lags after the game finished,
Beside the music player , i use walkman sony music player and Stellio. It keep force closing while playing the songs,
Also in gallary the when I'm scrolling from one video to another it lags for couple of seconds

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Please dev, it's wonderful effort u put in this rom
But kindly don't leave us without updates and OTA
Best regards
Lags sometimes related to blur, please try to disable it in developers options and if solved tell me and try to disable as default. I'll keep updating this rom, but as is LOS related and LOS 18 isn't official yet some items still don't work well, so be patient