[ROM][11.0][Moto G6] Nezuko [Unofficial][64 Bit][1.4][UPDATE: 22/06/21]

Search This thread

brunogroa

• Jul 29, 2013
    São Paulo
    2ybyQz3.png

NezukoOS for Moto G6 devices

What is this?

NezukoOS is a fresh new ROM aiming to provide you a customisable and stable experience!

Unlike others, we actually care about what our users think and are built upon decisions made by our future and current users!

Whats working?
    Everything!

Known issues
    You tell me.

1.4 Features and announcements

• Completely rebase rom, start from scratch. It's a whole new rom technically with far less bugs. New beginnings if you may.
    • Redesign Settings home page.
    • Redesign About Page
    • Redesign Dialer.
    • Completely open sourced the rom. Official and unofficial are the same now.
    • Vanilla builds only for now
    • June SP
    • June Pixel FP
    • Enforce marlin fp for google photos, enjoy your gay unlimited storage.
    • Since this is a complete rebase there are a little less customizations for now in comparison to the last version. Rest assured they'd be back later.
    • Also added our wallpaper based accent color generation system.
    • Open sourced for roms with 0 ethics to cherry pick 1:1 do no modifications and call it their own.

GApps ARE NOT included.
    Because new version, clean flash is huge recommended!!!

>>> DOWNLOAD SOURCE FORGE <<<
    >>> DOWNLOAD ANDROID FILE HOST <<<

LAST UPDATE: 22/06/2021

Code:
    NEZUKO 11.0 2021 05 14
    > First release version 1.3 El Risitas

NEZUKO 11.0 2021 05 19
    > Kernel improvements
    > Stabilish improvements

NEZUKO 11.0 2021 05 26
    > Camera improvements

NEZUKO 11.0 2021 06 06
    > Fixed square glitchring
    > Kernel improvments
    > Adreno Drivers Updated

NEZUKO 11.0 2021 06 16
    > Fixed sound dropping randolly
    > Add CameraGo

NEZUKO 11.0 2021 06 19
    > Fixed sound brokes when play media and change notification type

NEZUKO 11.0 2021 06 22
    > Nezuko now is 1.4 Floppa
    > Problens with sound fixed
    > Kernel Up do 3.18.140-stable
    > Rounded corners add up
    > Import graphic drivers from river
    > Some important drivers update from deen_sprot
    > Minor fixes and improvements

Stay tuned
    ROM Support Group
    Device Support Group
    Flash instructions
    Use
    TWRP 64 bits
    • Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache (or format data)
    • Flash ROM and turn off
    • Boot into recovery again
    • Flash GApps

Contributors:
    Jean Graff for your Tree, All telegram members what helped test.

Last edited:
    Great ROM, has every feature I could ever need in a ROM, only problem I'm having is that Fire Emblem Heroes (com.nintendo.zaba) crashes when I try to run it. I don't think the problem lies with the game itself because I searched the internet for solutions and no one else seems to have issues on Android 11. I was previously using Resurrection Remix 8.6.5 (Android 10 64-bit) where it worked without issue. I attached a logcat, I see something about "null pointer dereference" in it.

Attachments

• logcat.zip
      79.4 KB · Views: 16

brunogroa

• Jul 29, 2013
    São Paulo
    Great ROM, has every feature I could ever need in a ROM, only problem I'm having is that Fire Emblem Heroes (com.nintendo.zaba) crashes when I try to run it. I don't think the problem lies with the game itself because I searched the internet for solutions and no one else seems to have issues on Android 11. I was previously using Resurrection Remix 8.6.5 (Android 10 64-bit) where it worked without issue. I attached a logcat, I see something about "null pointer dereference" in it.
    I see, but, these may can a lots of things.. I installed here and hade same problem, but null pointer can be SDK and other things...

brunogroa

• Jul 29, 2013
    São Paulo
    Sorry in advance but how do I send logs?
    using a pc,
    enable developer mode on phone
    go to developer menu and active usb debug
    on pc install adb if you dont have
    install moto drivers if you dont have
    on terminal of adb tipe adb devices
    on phone confirm notification about conection with pc
    on pc again see if adb terminal show up serial from phone
    on pc now tipe adc logcat > namewhatyouwant.txt
    on phone make the thing what you what causes the error and desconect cable form phone
    on folder of terminal you get the txt and send here

without pc and with magisk,
    install a log app like matlog (search github is free and open source)
    give su rigths for the app
    put to run,
    minimize and make what causes the error
    go back to app log and stop log and save only txt, dont need dsmeg log or other thing
    send here txt

yoshkapundrick

Mar 17, 2016
    this is with ROM team these is a unoficial built so I can talk in rom team but they may cant make it...
    Like I said it is a very minor point and would probably be last on your list.
    you can already do that.

Go to Settings -> Nezuko Extras -> Click on the 3rd icon in the bottom bar
    Both the statusbar clock settings and battery icon/percentage settings are there
    Thanks so much.

brunogroa

• Jul 29, 2013
    São Paulo
    I make a little update, check if your game work on last update

yoshkapundrick

Mar 17, 2016
    Thanks for the update.

Each time I do an update it hangs at the flashing Nezuko logo.
    I can easily recover by wiping system, cache, dalvik(not data), and then reinstalling the the new ROM and Gapps.
    Although it is not a big deal I am wondering if I am doing something wrong.
    thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      This ROM has a frighteningly horrible BUG and it is that the audio out of nowhere is lowered sometimes until almost not heard and out of nowhere it fixes itself and so it is all the time install dolby and viper to see if it achieved any improvement and nothing the bug follow any help?

the black squares are a common bug, happens since android 10 custom roms on these phone, and we trie to fix it again, about sound I know too, and working on it guy, dont worry about "horrible bugs" because we still working on it...
      Thanks for that ROM, really smooth. Almost everything Works like a charm. Just that sound bug, is like media volume suppression when listening to audio on whatsapp. Hope It helps!
      thx guy, working on it, is hard to solve, when we trie one thing other bug, but lets go fight ahead
      I am still getting the hang at the Nezuko logo upon direct update.
      That didn't happen to me. Took a little longer to start, but it worked normally, just flashing over.. How long did you wait for the system to boot? It took about 2~3 minutes for me.
      This ROM has a frighteningly horrible BUG and it is that the audio out of nowhere is lowered sometimes until almost not heard and out of nowhere it fixes itself and so it is all the time install dolby and viper to see if it achieved any improvement and nothing the bug follow any help?
      now all your bugs are solved
      2ybyQz3.png

NezukoOS for Moto G6 devices

What is this?

NezukoOS is a fresh new ROM aiming to provide you a customisable and stable experience!

Unlike others, we actually care about what our users think and are built upon decisions made by our future and current users!

Whats working?
      Everything!

Known issues
      You tell me.

1.4 Features and announcements

• Completely rebase rom, start from scratch. It's a whole new rom technically with far less bugs. New beginnings if you may.
      • Redesign Settings home page.
      • Redesign About Page
      • Redesign Dialer.
      • Completely open sourced the rom. Official and unofficial are the same now.
      • Vanilla builds only for now
      • June SP
      • June Pixel FP
      • Enforce marlin fp for google photos, enjoy your gay unlimited storage.
      • Since this is a complete rebase there are a little less customizations for now in comparison to the last version. Rest assured they'd be back later.
      • Also added our wallpaper based accent color generation system.
      • Open sourced for roms with 0 ethics to cherry pick 1:1 do no modifications and call it their own.

GApps ARE NOT included.
      Because new version, clean flash is huge recommended!!!

>>> DOWNLOAD SOURCE FORGE <<<
      >>> DOWNLOAD ANDROID FILE HOST <<<

LAST UPDATE: 22/06/2021

Code:
      NEZUKO 11.0 2021 05 14
      > First release version 1.3 El Risitas

NEZUKO 11.0 2021 05 19
      > Kernel improvements
      > Stabilish improvements

NEZUKO 11.0 2021 05 26
      > Camera improvements

NEZUKO 11.0 2021 06 06
      > Fixed square glitchring
      > Kernel improvments
      > Adreno Drivers Updated

NEZUKO 11.0 2021 06 16
      > Fixed sound dropping randolly
      > Add CameraGo

NEZUKO 11.0 2021 06 19
      > Fixed sound brokes when play media and change notification type

NEZUKO 11.0 2021 06 22
      > Nezuko now is 1.4 Floppa
      > Problens with sound fixed
      > Kernel Up do 3.18.140-stable
      > Rounded corners add up
      > Import graphic drivers from river
      > Some important drivers update from deen_sprot
      > Minor fixes and improvements

Stay tuned
      ROM Support Group
      Device Support Group
      Flash instructions
      Use
      TWRP 64 bits
      • Wipe data, cache, dalvik-cache (or format data)
      • Flash ROM and turn off
      • Boot into recovery again
      • Flash GApps

Contributors:
      Jean Graff for your Tree, All telegram members what helped test.

very very minor request. Battery percentage next to icon. Time on the Notification bar enable on right side.
      you can already do that.

Go to Settings -> Nezuko Extras -> Click on the 3rd icon in the bottom bar
      Both the statusbar clock settings and battery icon/percentage settings are there
      very very minor request. Battery percentage next to icon. Time on the Notification bar enable on right side.
      this is with ROM team these is a unoficial built so I can talk in rom team but they may cant make it...
      Could you lower the minimum brightness? The minimum brightness of this ROM is 3 but the G6 screen supports all the way down to a 1, a brightness of 3 is too bright for me in a dark room. Using ADB or Tasker I can lower it to 1 but its kind of a hassle to do every time.

the black squares are a common bug, happens since android 10 custom roms on these phone, and we trie to fix it again, about sound I know too, and working on it guy, dont worry about "horrible bugs" because we still working on it...