[ROM] [11.0] Nitrogen OS [BETA] [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

4j17h

Jun 16, 2014
nitrogen_accent.png

Code:
[B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]

Source code:

Other Downloads:
OrangeFox Recovery
Q Firmware & Vendor(Thanks to J)

Credit/Thanks:

xyyx (Max) - Main developer
ezio84, beanstown106, maxwen, @Sycreed and etc.

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
Have an unlocked bootloader, and custom recovery installed/booted
(Not gonna be explained here, there'll be threads in this forum somewhere)
Reboot to recovery (Recommended recovery listed in downloads section)
Make sure your device is on latest Q Firmware
Flash ROM zip
Format data (don't report anything bugs if you dirty flashed over another ROM)
Reboot into the system.

Device specific features:
* DC dimming (flicker free feature). check Settings -> Realme Settings
* Game mode (touch boost). check Settings -> Realme Settings
* Choose display hz 60hz, 90hz & Smooth Display. check Settings -> Realme Settings
* Optimized Charging check Settings -> Realme Settings
* Ambient gestures (Pickup, handwave & pocket). check Settings -> Display -> Lockscreen display -> Ambient display gestures

KNOWN ISSUES:
* SELinux Permissive
* Flashing Magisk can lead to unwanted lags/crashes

Reporting Bugs
  • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
  • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
  • Include your firmware versions in reports.
  • Mention any and all Magisk modules you might be using along with the Magisk version
  • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
  • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

You can show us your support by donating to xyyx PayPal

XDA:DevDB Information
NitrogenOS, ROM for the Realme X2 Pro

Contributors
4j17h
ROM OS Version: Android 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
Beta

Created 2020-10-13
Last Updated 2020-10-13

Last edited:

lindorfo

Jul 11, 2017
What is the definitive magisk version to install, so as not to bootloop, and how to install it correctly? Thank you.

Enviado do meu RMX1931 através do Tapatalk

lindorfo

Jul 11, 2017
What version of Android auto works on this rom? I ask why I have version 5.7, and when I connect to the car it locks the smartphone and the Android auto symbol does not appear on the car screen, thanks.

exadeci

Jul 21, 2010
Sydney
I did a full wipe, flashed Q but the rom won't flash I get E1001: Failed to update system image

Using Orangefox 11

[edit] No issues with AOSP 11.0

Last edited:

lindorfo

Jul 11, 2017
What version of Android auto works on this rom? I ask why I have version 5.7, and when I connect to the car it locks the smartphone and the Android auto symbol does not appear on the car screen, thanks.

Heeeelllpppp

4j17h

Jun 16, 2014
New Update

Changelog:
  • Introducing Optimized Charging & Smooth Display (realme Settings)
  • Fixed overlap of FOD icon in lockscreen
  • Fixed ROM flashing issue in CN variant

Check OP for download links

Last edited:
Reactions: Rizoo27

4j17h

Jun 16, 2014

Sorry, I can't test Android Auto. So can't provide any support for it. But it would be better if you can provide logs, I will look into it.

Reactions: Rizoo27

clavelm80

Jan 9, 2017
Annecy
OnePlus 9 Pro

I have the same problem with Android Auto on LineageOS 18 (android 11): https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=83736415&postcount=24
When plugin the phone to my car, it launches the AA app, but it displays at a transparent app, invisible but still intercepting the screen touch inputs (you just have to use the home or change app button to "unlock" the phone). As AA is not working, no car association is possible.

It may be a problem coming not from the roms, Nitrogen or Lineage, but from Android 11. There is a link to a Google forum about that in my message from the LineageOS 18 thread.

Karthick Chandran

Mar 23, 2014
Chennai
Is auto brightness working or still buggy as other roms

* Auto-Brightness: Auto brightness works but fails to get accurate readings from sensor since sensor is under the screen.

If it gets fixed, you will know in changelog of rom. Till then stop spamming or stop using auto brightness when you are staying indoor.

Probably you read this already in telegram group, not sure why to repeat the same in xda

moslondon

Sep 30, 2012
Dallas
I have the same problem with Android Auto on LineageOS 18 (android 11): https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=83736415&postcount=24
When plugin the phone to my car, it launches the AA app, but it displays at a transparent app, invisible but still intercepting the screen touch inputs (you just have to use the home or change app button to "unlock" the phone). As AA is not working, no car association is possible.

It may be a problem coming not from the roms, Nitrogen or Lineage, but from Android 11. There is a link to a Google forum about that in my message from the LineageOS 18 thread.

I am in LOS 17 and Android Auto does not work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New Update

Changelog:

• December Security Patch
    • Three finger screenshot
    • FOD improvements
    • Added FOD Animations (upon users request)
    • Enabled Screen Attention
    • Adjusted status bar paddings
    • Live Wallpapers can be set (no more crashes)
    • Sticky notification will be triggered if Game Mode is enabled
    • Toggles for DND (GameMode) & Reset Battery Stats when charging limit is reached
    • Smooth Display can now be enabled/disabled with Refresh Rate tile along with 60hz & 90hz
    • Fix Refresh Rate 90hz not being applied in first boot

nitrogen_accent.png

Code:
    [B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]

Source code:

Other Downloads:
    OrangeFox Recovery
    Q Firmware & Vendor(Thanks to J)

Credit/Thanks:

xyyx (Max) - Main developer
    ezio84, beanstown106, maxwen, @Sycreed and etc.

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
    Have an unlocked bootloader, and custom recovery installed/booted
    (Not gonna be explained here, there'll be threads in this forum somewhere)
    Reboot to recovery (Recommended recovery listed in downloads section)
    Make sure your device is on latest Q Firmware
    Flash ROM zip
    Format data (don't report anything bugs if you dirty flashed over another ROM)
    Reboot into the system.

Device specific features:
    * DC dimming (flicker free feature). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    * Game mode (touch boost). check Settings -> Realme Settings
    * Choose display hz 60hz, 90hz & Smooth Display. check Settings -> Realme Settings
    * Optimized Charging check Settings -> Realme Settings
    * Ambient gestures (Pickup, handwave & pocket). check Settings -> Display -> Lockscreen display -> Ambient display gestures

KNOWN ISSUES:
    * SELinux Permissive
    * Flashing Magisk can lead to unwanted lags/crashes

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • Include your firmware versions in reports.
    • Mention any and all Magisk modules you might be using along with the Magisk version
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

You can show us your support by donating to xyyx PayPal

XDA:DevDB Information
    NitrogenOS, ROM for the Realme X2 Pro

Contributors
    4j17h
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Beta

Created 2020-10-13
    Last Updated 2020-10-13
    New Update

Changelog:
    • Introducing Optimized Charging & Smooth Display (realme Settings)
    • Fixed overlap of FOD icon in lockscreen
    • Fixed ROM flashing issue in CN variant

Any sort of mp3 playback on any player keeps cutting out for a second every couple of seconds on the 20201215 build. Anybody else experiencing this?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone