[ROM] ► [11.0] ► Nitrogen OS Beta

Search This thread

immi803

Jun 14, 2012
@xyyx
Sir as very promising device is out POCO F3 do you have any plans in future to bless with your always awesome work, i wish your reply is YES , please

Oct 3, 2010
Only some applications can support 120Hz, not all as A10
Big problem unlock smartphone if you install pins ~12 digits and enable QuickUnlock
And can you add TTL support?

Last edited:

xyyx

Sep 3, 2013
Irkutsk
Only some applications can support 120Hz, not all as A10
Big problem unlock smartphone if you install pins ~12 digits and enable QuickUnlock
And can you add TTL support?
About 120. Didn't test. Quick unlock works for pin <=6
About TTL. I can't. I use stock kernel. Waiting for new drop.

[armitage]

Nov 26, 2010
@xyyx will there still be any support for your 12.0.3 versions of the Rom? I'm still on the version from the 6th of this month which I'm really happy with but my banking app isn't working and safety net keeps failing(with latest magisk beta 22.1). Any chance you could update 12.0.3 please, even if it would be the last time. I'd really appreciate it.

xyyx

Sep 3, 2013
Irkutsk
@xyyx will there still be any support for your 12.0.3 versions of the Rom? I'm still on the version from the 6th of this month which I'm really happy with but my banking app isn't working and safety net keeps failing(with latest magisk beta 22.1). Any chance you could update 12.0.3 please, even if it would be the last time. I'd really appreciate it.
No trouble with safety. It should work. Try another app to check or another version of magisk. I think to stop 10x vendor support.

[armitage]

Nov 26, 2010
No trouble with safety. It should work. Try another app to check or another version of magisk. I think to stop 10x vendor support.
Tried with magisk 21.4 now but still the same problem. Had this version working before updating to your rom from the 6th and it was working fine. Weird thing is that safety net passed when I first installed the Rom from the 6th, but keeps failing now, even after reseting all settings and reinstalling the app.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210422-082122.png
    Screenshot_20210422-082122.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 15

jeryll

Dec 23, 2010
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Tried with magisk 21.4 now but still the same problem. Had this version working before updating to your rom from the 6th and it was working fine. Weird thing is that safety net passed when I first installed the Rom from the 6th, but keeps failing now, even after reseting all settings and reinstalling the app.
try to install latest canary version of magisk, its some kind of expired API key or something in magisk, should be fixed in canary

rudix78

Sep 21, 2015
Kwidzyn
try to install latest canary version of magisk, its some kind of expired API key or something in magisk, should be fixed in canary
I have different problem. Since few updates of this rom or magisk (not sure which one to blame) microg crashes if magisk hide is enabled. So i need to disable hide option which causes series of other problems. Do you think this canary version might help?

conservpocs

Oct 24, 2020
Hi, I'm am still on 03 march 2021 version, based apparently on 12.0.2 xiaomi firmware, how to jump directly to the 21april version that uses 12.0.7 without loosing too much apps and data ?
I have no magisk stuff

Reactions: rudix78

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I heard that 12.0.7 vendor has some bugs. So I am better to stick with 12.0.8 android 10 vendor. Would you mind to give one last update that adds this surfaceflinger thing for android 10 vendor?
    I don't want to support 10x anymore. 12.0.7 works without troubles
    Hi, I'm am still on 03 march 2021 version, based apparently on 12.0.2 xiaomi firmware, how to jump directly to the 21april version that uses 12.0.7 without loosing too much apps and data ?
    I have no magisk stuff
    Finally I flashed the latest version on 12.0.7 but somehow I noticed some fps drop too. The FPS drop more noticeable if you use livewallpaper.
    I can't confirm. Tested many times. No FPS drops in this build.
    hi, coming from NOS 02/02/2020 with vendor 12.0.3
    can i flash latest version dirty?
    or is it any change needed for flashing vendor whatsoever for update, thanks

looking forward to update
    To switch to 11x vendor, you should install miui 12.0.7 without format /data. Then you can install new build. 11x build has new partition system_ext
    nitrogen_accent.png

SELinux in permissive mode.
    Please, stop posting your wishes. No features requests

mSx8lRG.png

Based on AOSP

ZpXJzKd.png

xyyx (Max) - main developer

IxVVRiE.png

Install firmware from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nitrogen-project/files/surya/10.0/firmware+vendor/surya_firmware_vendor-Global_V12.0.3.0.QJGMIXM_e2c7ace186_10.0.zip/download
    Copy the ROM, Gapps to SD card. (Android 11 Micro-SD, because TWRP doesn't support decrypting)
    • Go to your recovery
    • Format Data
    • Install ROM and Gapps zip.
    • Reboot - 1st boot takes around 5-10 minutes.
    Enjoy

FAQ

C8vWqi4.png

Testing versions Android 11 HERE

f9K0L2y.png

If you like my ROM, you can support me.
    xyyx: PayPal

NnOP1ox.png

Nitrogen Project

Known Bugs:
    * Selinux
    * Miracast

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] ► [11.0] ► Nitrogen OS Beta, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Contributors
    xyyx
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14
    Based On: AOSP, CM, Pure, DU, OmniROM

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2020-10-06
    Last Updated 2020-10-30
    Uploaded new build. New TAG.
    Was uploaded alpha build based on A11 vendor. Seems no profit after migrate. You need to format data.
    Yes. I never use enforcing. If you don't like it, you can use another ROM. I don't force any to use my ****.
    Dude, it was just a question, no need to bite his head off. 😆
    Everything looks excellent to me @ NitrogenOS Android 11 (v25).

I had an mini-issue with Viper4Android, it was too glitch-y, the sound was shuttering.
    I deleted it and forgot about V4A, simply.

I STRONGLY recommend NitrogenOS Android as stable-enough ROM.

Known Bugs (3 days testing):
    None.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone