I'm on the May ROM. Would the procedure still be the same?Thank you for your reply, but still I would like to ask few more questions about the update procedure for those sitting still on March NOS ROM.
1. go to https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/ and choose POCO X3 NFC.
2. Do not download Vendor file. Download Firmware (this one global V184.108.40.206.RJGMIXM ?) and ROM (global version? which one? V220.127.116.11.RJGMIXM or V18.104.22.168.QJGMIXM). Does ROM already contains A11 vendor as you wrote above?
3. Install two files in fastboot mode (or differently...how?). First firmware and later ROM itself.
4. At this point I assume we lost custom recovery and we need to reinstall it, correct?
5. Go to custom recovery and install latest NOS ROM. Do not install Xyyx A11 vendor file.
6. Clear data partition.
7. After install start phone and setup phone from the scratch.
Can you validate this install procedure and amend where it needs to be corrected. Thanks in advance.