[ROM] ► [13.0] ► Nitrogen OS Beta

Search This thread

Yoda007

Apr 8, 2012
In the new build the app icons on the bottom of the screen are suddenly 1cm higher than before on the included launcher, and the spacing in the app drawer is larger anyone else noticed this ?

immi803

Jun 14, 2012
Apology for OT, which recovery you guys used to flash nitrogen OS? Which is best ? Is it 3.5.0 unofficial latest?

Bryceicle1971

In the new build the app icons on the bottom of the screen are suddenly 1cm higher than before on the included launcher, and the spacing in the app drawer is larger anyone else noticed this ?
I did not have that issue but might be able to help you fix it. A clever young Chinese chap taught me how. Install a terminal emulator. Make sure it has root access an type in 2 commands then choose a number between 300 an 700 maybe.

su

Then type under it as next command

wm density 380

(Or whatever number corrects the increased size). Just don't go under 300 🙂

conservpocs

Oct 24, 2020
08janv vs 14dec version

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210109-093126.png
    Screenshot_20210109-093126.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20210109-092405.png
    Screenshot_20210109-092405.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Reactions: Bryceicle1971

Bryceicle1971

Not yet buddy, the change does not bother so much, I could live with it for now, so did you choose one of the ROMs you tested as your final one ?
Ok. Yes the newest Evox. It's very visually appealing an almost bug free. I am still tempted by PE+ Unofficial but it's a little more sluggish than Evox 5.2. Tossing up between the 2. I found about 5 great roms for PX3 but you can't run them all eh lol.

I've actually had enough of Romming for now. Spent over 100hrs of my holiday playing with them 😆

Last edited:

khayzer

Jan 27, 2015
Ok. Yes the newest Evox. It's very visually appealing an almost bug free. I am still tempted by PE+ Unofficial but it's a little more sluggish than Evox 5.2. Tossing up between the 2. I found about 5 great roms for PX3 but you can't run them all eh lol.

I've actually had enough of Romming for now. Spent over 100hrs of my holiday playing with them 😆

may i know the best battery backup for you? I already tested the nos and having 14 hours sot,and currently using now the evox latest,my problem is that evox is not batter saver hehe getting only 10 hours of sot compare to nos less than 15 hours before, what did you suggest now? is nos having the anx as well?

ariefabuzaky

Dec 19, 2013
may i know the best battery backup for you? I already tested the nos and having 14 hours sot,and currently using now the evox latest,my problem is that evox is not batter saver hehe getting only 10 hours of sot compare to nos less than 15 hours before, what did you suggest now? is nos having the anx as well?
14 hrs SOT on nos, screen refresh rate ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nitrogen_accent.png

SELinux in permissive mode.
    Please, stop posting your wishes. No features requests

mSx8lRG.png

Based on AOSP

ZpXJzKd.png

xyyx (Max) - main developer

IxVVRiE.png

Install firmware from vendor_SURYAGlobal_V13.0.1.0.SJGMIXM_e6fc65cbd3_12.0
    Copy the ROM, Gapps to SD card. (Android 11 Micro-SD, because TWRP doesn't support decrypting)
    • Go to your recovery
    • Format Data
    • Install ROM and Gapps zip.
    • Reboot - 1st boot takes around 5-10 minutes.
    Enjoy

FAQ

C8vWqi4.png

Testing versions Android 13 HERE

f9K0L2y.png

If you like my ROM, you can support me.
    xyyx: PayPal

NnOP1ox.png

Nitrogen Project

Known Bugs:
    * Selinux

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] ► [11.0] ► Nitrogen OS Beta, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Contributors
    xyyx
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14
    Based On: AOSP, CM, Pure, DU, OmniROM

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2020-10-06
    Last Updated 2020-10-30
    Uploaded new build. New TAG.
    Oh. I thought Xiaomi's users can flash ROM without spamming. Sorry. I was wrong. If you can't flash something, use MIUI. And you will be happy.
    It's not "spamming" it's updating, pretty common for anyone who regularly uses tech forums. I've got ArrowOS flashed just fine, it's only NitrogenOS I'm having issues with. You could also stop the "spamming" by providing basic instructions, or answering a single question in this thread, or structuring your current instructions in such a way that they work in the order described, or have your links lead to the correct files. Anything like that would help stop what must be such a massive inconvenience when people ask a question. Or you could just continue to leave it as obscure as possible and minimize the amount of users, making all of your extremely hard work completely useless.
    Hi @xyyx can you please include this in the next build? Thank you.
    New build on SF.
    No issues..
    Thanks again for such great work on Surya through all these years.
    My father will use surya. And I think I will find how to continue updating. Maybe will buy new ssd)