[ROM] ► [13.0] ► Nitrogen OS Beta

Search This thread

conservpocs

Oct 24, 2020
Also got blurred image preview and maybe saved as well in screenshot editor here!

Last edited:

Otmois

Jun 2, 2017
when I clean flash the 02-02-2021 without Gapps I get a force stop from android setup, and if I try to flash nikgapps I get an install error: not supported. In the previous version of nos everything was fine.

Alin45

Oct 7, 2020
Bucharest
when I clean flash the 02-02-2021 without Gapps I get a force stop from android setup, and if I try to flash nikgapps I get an install error: not supported. In the previous version of nos everything was fine.
Try to flash NOS - format data (yes) - reboot to recovery - instal NikGapps - format data (yes) - reboot to system.

Reactions: Otmois

sergiodrumond

Sep 25, 2012
Really good rom! The only problem is the brightness. Even in 0% still too bright.

Thanks for this awesome work. Finally a rom that I can stick with

khayzer

Jan 27, 2015
I've tried many roms, but this one is the best for battery. im getting 13-14 hours for this rom
most of the roms lasted only for about 11-12 hours. but the problem of the rom is still the anx video camera recording.
is there any working solution? i already tried to flash the fix video recording in magisk but still the problem exist.

rudix78

Sep 21, 2015
Kwidzyn
I've tried many roms, but this one is the best for battery. im getting 13-14 hours for this rom
most of the roms lasted only for about 11-12 hours. but the problem of the rom is still the anx video camera recording.
is there any working solution? i already tried to flash the fix video recording in magisk but still the problem exist.
Our dev is skillful enough to make anx camera working on NitrogenOS but I'm not sure he will find it worthy to add to the ROM.

rudix78

Sep 21, 2015
Kwidzyn
Who tested last build? Lags after unlock should be fixed.
I often notice lag when hit bottom right square in order to switch between apps.

Second issue is grid size there are only three to choose from stock home app. Is it possible to add some more or make it so users can adjust. I think it would be nice to have option for 5x6.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210215-171511.png
    Screenshot_20210215-171511.png
    209.3 KB · Views: 52

ances903

Jun 24, 2019
Twrp is custom recovery
By the way, orange fox custom recovery performs well for me and many
Yes you can flash it using custom recovery
ok
i have moved these 3 files on my microsd

1)Nitrogen-OS-11-surya-20210202
2)open_gapps-arm64-9.0-stock-20210220
3)surya_firmware_vendor-Global_V12.0.3.0.QJGMIXM_e2c7ace186_10.0

Now i should flash (by twrp recovery) all them?
How can i install the 3) (the firmware)?
From the twrp recovery ?

Attachments

• Capture microsd.PNG
    Capture microsd.PNG
    14.4 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
ok
i have moved these 3 files on my microsd

1)Nitrogen-OS-11-surya-20210202
2)open_gapps-arm64-9.0-stock-20210220
3)surya_firmware_vendor-Global_V12.0.3.0.QJGMIXM_e2c7ace186_10.0

Now i should flash (by twrp recovery) all them?
How can i install the 3) (the firmware)?
From the twrp recovery ?
First and foremost, you have the wrong Gapps file. OpenGapps does NOT support Android 11. I suggest checking either FlameGapps or NikGapps.

After obtaining the correct Gapps package, flash the firmware+vendor package first. Flash the ROM afterwards and format /data. Reboot to recovery and flash the Gapps package. Finally, reboot to system and enjoy.

ances903

Jun 24, 2019
First and foremost, you have the wrong Gapps file. OpenGapps does NOT support Android 11. I suggest checking either FlameGapps or NikGapps.

After obtaining the correct Gapps package, flash the firmware+vendor package first. Flash the ROM afterwards and format /data. Reboot to recovery and flash the Gapps package. Finally, reboot to system and enjoy.
Can u post a link of the correct gapp package?
I m gonna flash the firmware and the rom
Later i will install the correct gapps package

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nitrogen_accent.png

SELinux in permissive mode.
    Please, stop posting your wishes. No features requests

mSx8lRG.png

Based on AOSP

ZpXJzKd.png

xyyx (Max) - main developer

IxVVRiE.png

Install firmware from vendor_SURYAGlobal_V13.0.1.0.SJGMIXM_e6fc65cbd3_12.0
    Copy the ROM, Gapps to SD card. (Android 11 Micro-SD, because TWRP doesn't support decrypting)
    • Go to your recovery
    • Format Data
    • Install ROM and Gapps zip.
    • Reboot - 1st boot takes around 5-10 minutes.
    Enjoy

FAQ

C8vWqi4.png

Testing versions Android 13 HERE

f9K0L2y.png

If you like my ROM, you can support me.
    xyyx: PayPal

NnOP1ox.png

Nitrogen Project

Known Bugs:
    * Selinux

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] ► [11.0] ► Nitrogen OS Beta, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Contributors
    xyyx
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14
    Based On: AOSP, CM, Pure, DU, OmniROM

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2020-10-06
    Last Updated 2020-10-30
    Uploaded new build. New TAG.
    Oh. I thought Xiaomi's users can flash ROM without spamming. Sorry. I was wrong. If you can't flash something, use MIUI. And you will be happy.
    It's not "spamming" it's updating, pretty common for anyone who regularly uses tech forums. I've got ArrowOS flashed just fine, it's only NitrogenOS I'm having issues with. You could also stop the "spamming" by providing basic instructions, or answering a single question in this thread, or structuring your current instructions in such a way that they work in the order described, or have your links lead to the correct files. Anything like that would help stop what must be such a massive inconvenience when people ask a question. Or you could just continue to leave it as obscure as possible and minimize the amount of users, making all of your extremely hard work completely useless.
    Hi @xyyx can you please include this in the next build? Thank you.
    New build on SF.
    No issues..
    Thanks again for such great work on Surya through all these years.
    My father will use surya. And I think I will find how to continue updating. Maybe will buy new ssd)