[ROM] ► [13.0] ► Nitrogen OS Beta

Search This thread

highdiver_2000

Aug 10, 2012
5 Dec build

Bubbled SMS from Textra app.

After reading it, hit the manage button to dismiss the bubble. It minimises instead of showing a prompt to dismiss.

Tried several times, no success. Got to the Textra App properties to dismiss the bubble.

adverserath

Dec 17, 2011
Just installed this after a year on lineage. I can see a few mentions of call recording being native to this rom, but I can't see any option for it in call settings.
I'm using 12.0 in the UK. Wonder if its getting blocked by location, or was it removed since 11.0.

Tarun217

Nov 25, 2017
5 Dec build

Bubbled SMS from Textra app.

After reading it, hit the manage button to dismiss the bubble. It minimises instead of showing a prompt to dismiss.

Tried several times, no success. Got to the Textra App properties to dismiss the bubble.
Hi Highdiver..
Actually bubbles have not been reliable on Android..
And its actually android's issue.

Tarun217

Nov 25, 2017
Just installed this after a year on lineage. I can see a few mentions of call recording being native to this rom, but I can't see any option for it in call settings.
I'm using 12.0 in the UK. Wonder if its getting blocked by location, or was it removed since 11.0.
Screenshot_20220118-053225_Phone.png

I'm actually using Google's dialer.. but I guess it was available on stock one too.
Try changing region settings if you can.

Tarun217

Nov 25, 2017
Hey @xyyx can you please add 3 finger screenshot option in Gestures section in Personalization.. It would help us a lot i think. Also an option to hide navigation bar while at it.

I wanted to thank for adding all the Bluetooth codecs. It really is a great addition.

adverserath

Dec 17, 2011
I'm actually using Google's dialer.. but I guess it was available on stock one too.
Try changing region settings if you can.
I can see the recorder on the android 11 rom, but as soon as i switch to 12...no more recording. I was going to use 11 anyway for ANX, but getting a stable boot with magisk is proving to be time consuming.

Reactions: Tarun217

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nitrogen_accent.png

SELinux in permissive mode.
    Please, stop posting your wishes. No features requests

mSx8lRG.png

Based on AOSP

ZpXJzKd.png

xyyx (Max) - main developer

IxVVRiE.png

Install firmware from vendor_SURYAGlobal_V13.0.1.0.SJGMIXM_e6fc65cbd3_12.0
    Copy the ROM, Gapps to SD card. (Android 11 Micro-SD, because TWRP doesn't support decrypting)
    • Go to your recovery
    • Format Data
    • Install ROM and Gapps zip.
    • Reboot - 1st boot takes around 5-10 minutes.
    Enjoy

FAQ

C8vWqi4.png

Testing versions Android 13 HERE

f9K0L2y.png

If you like my ROM, you can support me.
    xyyx: PayPal

NnOP1ox.png

Nitrogen Project

Known Bugs:
    * Selinux

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] ► [11.0] ► Nitrogen OS Beta, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC

Contributors
    xyyx
    ROM OS Version: Android 11
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.14
    Based On: AOSP, CM, Pure, DU, OmniROM

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2020-10-06
    Last Updated 2020-10-30
    Uploaded new build. New TAG.
    Oh. I thought Xiaomi's users can flash ROM without spamming. Sorry. I was wrong. If you can't flash something, use MIUI. And you will be happy.
    It's not "spamming" it's updating, pretty common for anyone who regularly uses tech forums. I've got ArrowOS flashed just fine, it's only NitrogenOS I'm having issues with. You could also stop the "spamming" by providing basic instructions, or answering a single question in this thread, or structuring your current instructions in such a way that they work in the order described, or have your links lead to the correct files. Anything like that would help stop what must be such a massive inconvenience when people ask a question. Or you could just continue to leave it as obscure as possible and minimize the amount of users, making all of your extremely hard work completely useless.
    Hi @xyyx can you please include this in the next build? Thank you.
    New build on SF.
    No issues..
    Thanks again for such great work on Surya through all these years.
    My father will use surya. And I think I will find how to continue updating. Maybe will buy new ssd)