Fluid 1.1 Changelog 19/02/2021:
- Fixed Mis Merges of LA.UM.9.1.r1-08300-SMxxx0.0 CAF tag.
- Merged LA.UM.9.1.r1-8600-SMxxx0.0 latest CAF Tag.
- Merged 4.14.221 Latest Android Common Linux Kernel Tag, Thanks, Alex!
- Add QS Media Player toggle.
- Fixed probably all brightness bar-related bugs (it jumping around when swiped and lag related to it).
- New old-style data implementation.
- Fixed pink color on WIFI QS detail view.
- Re-added some audio props and configs, Thanks Sonal!
- Added a long screenshot chip.
- Redid system suspend wakeup calls sepolicy properly (partially).
Fluid 1.1 Changelog 04/02/2021:
- February security patch.
- Network Indicator (works in header and status bar).
- Fixes and other things nobody cares about.
- Merged Latest LA.UM.9.1.r1-08300-SMxxx0.0 CAF tag.
- Merged 4.14.217 Latest Android Common Linux Kernel Tag, Thanks, Alex!
- Improved Vibrations, Thanks, Ctwoon!
- Re-enabled Updatable Apexes, Thanks Sonal!
- Fixed Idles and wakelocks by addressing their denials, Thanks, Sonal x2!
- Changed power options menu's design.
- Fixed Aux lenses access in some camera apps like CTGcam.
Fluid 1.1 Changelog 25/01/2021:
- Kernel Memory Leaks fixes, thanks to Alex!
- Replaced Samsung's exFAT driver with a more updated one, Thanks to Alex!
- Added missing exfat repo to (finally!) fix exfat.
- Switched to Source-Built Soundtrigger HAL, Which should fix Audio lag/stutters on non-R miatoll devices, & Fix OK google on Non-Curtana devices.
- Stopped enforcing AAC codec on SBC headphones.
- Fixed Wired Audio Distortion on Max Volume.
- Fixed Issues with Landscape Mode.
- Fixed Color Mismatch on Fluid Logo in Settings.
Fluid 1.1 Changelog 22/01/2021:
- More Kernel Cleanup, thanks, Alex!
- More Tree Cleanup, thanks, Sonal!
- Fixed AAC codec
- Gappless initial (Can not be dirty flashed on Gapped Builds)
Fluid 1.1 Changelog 20/01/2021:
- Do proper headset buttons mapping
- Enabled Wifi WPA3-SAE
- Enabled Wifi Channel Bonding Mode for 2.4GHz Wifi
- Tree cleanup thanks to Sonal Singh
- Switched to GCam Go
- Extended ZRam to 2GBs thanks to dereference x2
- Switched to the Non-cleanup demon kernel (which has exfat driver so that's fixed)
- Centered punch hole in Status-bar
- Allowed More Icons in Status-bar
- Might have fixed Lag
- Fixed broken fonts on different apps
- Pocket mode
- Added primary themes (pitch black, lighter gray, etc.)
- Move blur toggle to display settings
- Fixed type clock translations & it's bugs
Fluid 1.1 Changelog 14/01/2021:
- Disabled Security Path Spoofing
- Fixed WFD (Thanks Raj & Sonal)
- Resolved Neverallows (Thanks Sonal)
- Fixed GBoard Spacing
- Disabled Kernel Auditing
- Fixed Some Lag
- Some Kernel Stuff
- Added two-button navigation in gestures
- Added signature spoofing support
- Fixed Date disappearing in Quick Settings
- Added Lower Temps for nightlight
- Add Wattage to advanced charging info
YOU CAN'T DIRTY FLASH THIS BUILD, IT WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE
Fluid 1.1 Changelog 13/01/2021:
- Fix Off Screen Ok Google
- Fix SafetyNet
- Add Japan Region
Fluid 1.1 Changelog 07/01/2021:
- SafetyNet passed without Magisk
- Fix SafetyNet for Joyeuse
- Fix Device Name in about phone
- Add Exit to Screenshot Dialogue
- Fix Log Spam
Fluid 1.1 Changelog 02/01/2021:
- Initial Build
A clean flash is always recommended. Bug reports are not appreciated if not clean flashed.
Remove any kind of security PINs/Password and Fingerprints before flashing this build.