[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][2021/02/19] Fluid 1.2 for Miatoll

prinz3nroll3

Dec 19, 2007
hi,
i am again .-/
i try the gapped rom, and found one bug:
during the phone call (conversation)
the background noise from the redmi note 9 pro is really too loud.
i think the noise-canceling microphone amplifies the background noise.

Thanks for your work!

jonathanyong

Nov 8, 2010
Glasgow
www.pewpewgaming.com
I'm not sure if it's just me or does anyone else have a problem where the screen doesn't wake when receiving messages or notifications?

My screen just stays off. The notification light comes on though.

This is with do-not-disturb disabled.

Can someone try sending themselves a text message and test it?

oscarmaldonado

Mar 30, 2013
Savannah, GA
Hello everyone, firstly Thanks Dev and Team for bringing us great custom rom, can someone please check audio either speaker, BT and or wired headphones, what I was experiencing was skipping listening my music, I tried everything as mentioned with the same results, I also played the music with rocket player anr Poweramp. Other than that it's a great solid rom. Thanks again.

jonathanyong

Nov 8, 2010
Glasgow
www.pewpewgaming.com
Hello everyone, firstly Thanks Dev and Team for bringing us great custom rom, can someone please check audio either speaker, BT and or wired headphones, what I was experiencing was skipping listening my music, I tried everything as mentioned with the same results, I also played the music with rocket player anr Poweramp. Other than that it's a great solid rom. Thanks again.
I've been listening to music via BT using Poweramp and it's been perfect.

Reactions: oscarmaldonado

pwnaz

May 8, 2016
anyone on Joyeuse with winedevine L1? I was at miui 12 turkish and then i flash fluid 1.1 but winedevine it is still L3 :C, any fix?

aaur4man

Jan 1, 2010
same problem here, audio keeps pausing/playing on music playback and google maps voice instructions. on speakers and Bluetooth (android auto).

note 9S curtana (global)
flashed 12.0.3 curtana 10.0 (global) firmware

should I flash R India for curtana instead?

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2021
same problem here, audio keeps pausing/playing on music playback and google maps voice instructions. on speakers and Bluetooth (android auto).

note 9S curtana (global)

Clean Flash, Flash latest firmware(R if you have curtana) and if you still have the problem, clear google app data.

Last edited:
Reactions: aaur4man

aaur4man

Jan 1, 2010
Clean Flash, Flash latest firmware(R if you have curtana) and if you still have the problem, clear google app data.
just flashed R India firmware and looks kinda good now. audio all good on android auto and all.

does your SIM mobile network connect quickly after each reboot, or does it take about 2 mins or so (and before that looking as though no SIM card inserted)?

Jan 10, 2021
just flashed R India firmware and looks kinda good now. audio all good on android auto and all.

does your SIM mobile network connect quickly after each reboot, or does it take about 2 mins or so (and before that looking as though no SIM card inserted)?
On other builds I had to wait 2 mins for the network but on the 22nd it connects 5 seconds after reboot.

yogi-4

Jul 1, 2011
For some reason it keeps saying the SD Card is corrupted and needs to be formatted. It's only a few weeks old. Flashed other ROMs and there's no issues. Flash this ROM again and same corrupted message. Everything else in the ROM looked great but definetly need my ext-sd card.

stele95

Apr 9, 2018
hi,
i am again .-/
i try the gapped rom, and found one bug:
during the phone call (conversation)
the background noise from the redmi note 9 pro is really too loud.
i think the noise-canceling microphone amplifies the background noise.

Thanks for your work!
Same problem here, latest build (22.01.2021.), joyeuse, noise-canceling mic amplifies background noise during phone calls, don't know if it's just here or in all calls (other apps) since I haven't tried calls in other apps. It was clean flash from stock MIUI.
Everything else seems to work perfectly, great ROM, I really like it. Kudos to the developer.

Ramyski

Sep 9, 2017
Cairo

note 9S curtana (global)

yes you should flash latest r fw as indicated

jonathanyong

Nov 8, 2010
Glasgow
www.pewpewgaming.com
this won't be added as these are require xiaomiparts which i do not plan to add

this won't be added as these require xiaomi parts which I do not intend to add.
Ok well thanks for clarifying that the behaviour is intended. But surely waking the screen for notifications is a standard Android behaviour and not specific to Xiaomi code?

Edit: I've found an app called Glimpse Notifications which seems to provide the functionality.

Last edited: