5hLHTa1.png

Code:
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
*/

Read the entire OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

xsOmpl0.png

Fluid is an aftermarket Android custom ROM distribution based on AOSP, focused on bringing a better UI/UX to Android with a fluid experience coupled with themes and customisations.
#FeelsFluid

YxEFDix.png

Fluid doesn't aim at providing all the customization available on the planet. We are focused on a cleaner, more Material design approach, with a few twists (;)) that assured, we do have a dedicated theme engine with cool stuff getting added every new update. So sit back and enjoy Fluid on your device!

Code:
- Fluid Themes
- Adaptive Icon shapes
- RGB Accent picker
- Prebuilt Accents
- Status bar icons
- Lockscreen clocks with Fluid FingerSense
- StatusBar Clock and Date customization
- Network traffic indicators
- Network signal customization
- StatusBar icon tuner
- Quick Settings Tiles customization
- Font engine
- Live theme previews
And most importantly:
- A redefined UI

Z2FIVZT.png

Download Fluid for your device here!

APOLLO

JfsFznb.png

Wanna experience Fluid on your phone? Go ahead fam!

Code:
- Download the ROM variant of your choice (Gapp-ed for inbuilt gapps, Gapp-less for vanilla experience)
- Backup every partition from TWRP Recovery
- Format Data
- Flash the Project Fluid zip
- Install GAPPS package (only if using gapp-less variant)
- Wipe cache!
- And at last Reboot!
[First boot will take a few minutes! Have patience]
Clean Flash is always recommended!

vYMqHGl.png

Changelog for fluid

Code:
Fluid 1.6 Changelog 17/06/2021
Fixed AAC and aptX thanks to @dobsgw & @DennySPb.
Switched to Pixel Power HAL thanks to @Ayrton990 & @Dyneteve
Added vibrations to QS/shelf & on keyboard ticker.
Fixed led blinking.
Fixed wakelocks not suspending (what u guys call smp2p), thanks to @Ayrton990.
Rebased Lolla over the latest Quantic, will be supported further than that.
Fixed echo issue in VoIP speaker calls in WhatsApp.
Made refresh rate switching way more smooth Thanks to @Superman_In_ur_garden for testing and @ghostriderreborn
Fluid NXT Ui.

Fluid 1.5 Changelog 17/05/2021
Initial XDA release

A clean flash is always recommended. Bug reports are not appreciated if not clean flashed.
Remove any kind of security PINs/Passwords and Fingerprints before flashing this build.

6Fqfn5R.png

Wanna report bugs and want them begone? Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too. or just join @fluidapollo in telegram because I got exams and tag @Ramisky
-> How to take Logcats?
https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

Em5NS0v.png

Visit our Website. Subscribe to our Telegram Announcements Channel. Also, join our Telegram Community support Chat!

Want to contribute to the development of this ROM?
Check out our Github

Kernel Source: Github

hOjcXDi.png

People behind this amazing ROM!

- Ender1324
- AndroBuddy
- SebaUbuntu
- Dyrex2004
- Ovenoboyo

Last edited:

manu_up

Thank you for this excellent rom. I was a bit skeptical. But after installing, I have had a smooth experience so far.

Decent customization options
Good signal reception

A small bug is with the refresh rate. If we keep the minimum refresh rate at 30hz, and try to scroll, a small lag is noticed at the time we try to scroll.
Still testing other things..but everything seems good.

monsieurazizx

Feb 2, 2015
Is Gapps included? Currently running unofficial LOS happily but I'm always on the lookout for another ROM without Gapps baked in. Thanks for the efforts to all those even giving us ROMs in the first place, Gapps or not.

Axident1973

Sep 22, 2012
Zruč nad Sázavou
I installed yesterday and everythings looking good, but yes, how wrote @ThePhob NTFS throught OTG device not recognized (in default Xiaomi ROM and in ForkLineage working). But all others looks very well and in my opinion it is very stable and usable ROM for Apollo! Proximity sensor in my opinion doing better job than in other ROMs.

Can you simply flash via TWRP? What about all the issues involving vbmeta, devices with passwords etc

I only ask because I spend half of last week rescuing my phone after trying a tedious method that involved flashing vbmeta. If flashing the ROM with TWRP is the only step would any of you awesome folks poing me the best TWRP version?

Axident1973

Sep 22, 2012
Zruč nad Sázavou
I have TWRP_apollo_3.5.0_10-beta_1_whyle and doing flash normally - Format Data, give ROM to device in recovery mode from PC or OTG and flash, some error TWRP wrote, but ROM booting normally a working very well. I tested almost all custom and MIUI ROM and Fluid looks for me from custom best. Good for daily use.

Reactions: Fataldose

Dobsgw

Dec 16, 2015
Can you simply flash via TWRP? What about all the issues involving vbmeta, devices with passwords etc

I only ask because I spend half of last week rescuing my phone after trying a tedious method that involved flashing vbmeta. If flashing the ROM with TWRP is the only step would any of you awesome folks poing me the best TWRP version?
Yeah it can be flashed from twrp

That vbmeta stuff is fake news and the guide concerns me deeply...

For AOSP Roms at least you can flash the firmware, the rom, and format data before booting

TWRP here:
Join the group and use search to find #twrp-whyle

Axident1973

Sep 22, 2012
Zruč nad Sázavou
Its weird, my storage mount regulary, try clean flash one more time. Format data before first booting is properly.
In my device working all, smooth, auto brightness and display refresh is best from custom ROM, proximity sensor when i calling too. Only one minus is not mount NTFS OTG storage. Battery drain is good too, for one day using sure.

GaganRandhawa

Sep 6, 2020
Hello everyone i have mi 10t when i put my phone on charge it charge normally but give me only 3000 ma when i turn off display it gives me 5500 ma when i am on call it give me around 660 ma what is reason behind this (before this device i have OnePlus 8 pro that Device don't have bug like this can it will be solve by custom rom please reply ):::::::::::::::
Screenshot_2021-05-31-08-59-28-949_com.mbwhatsapp.jpg
Screenshot_2021-05-31-09-00-21-513_com.miui.home.jpg

Last edited:

Mafioso

Nov 13, 2007
Pune
I installed the ROM recently. ROM is butter smooth, however I noticed charging is showing limited to 14.4W via original charger. Does the ROM not support Fast charging or the read out is wrong?

Also, a side question, as per whyle's TWRP OP, I went into TWRP through command
fastboot flash recovery <twrp.img>

After that, I did format data and I provided prevent-twrp-replace
However, stock recovery keeps coming back even after flashing this rom and magisk.
How can I prevent this from happening?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    5hLHTa1.png

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

Read the entire OP! Be respectful to each other and don't ask for ETAs, it's considered as being rude!

xsOmpl0.png

Fluid is an aftermarket Android custom ROM distribution based on AOSP, focused on bringing a better UI/UX to Android with a fluid experience coupled with themes and customisations.
    #FeelsFluid

YxEFDix.png

Fluid doesn't aim at providing all the customization available on the planet. We are focused on a cleaner, more Material design approach, with a few twists (;)) that assured, we do have a dedicated theme engine with cool stuff getting added every new update. So sit back and enjoy Fluid on your device!

Code:
    - Fluid Themes
    - Adaptive Icon shapes
    - RGB Accent picker
    - Prebuilt Accents
    - Status bar icons
    - Lockscreen clocks with Fluid FingerSense
    - StatusBar Clock and Date customization
    - Network traffic indicators
    - Network signal customization
    - StatusBar icon tuner
    - Quick Settings Tiles customization
    - Font engine
    - Live theme previews
    And most importantly:
    - A redefined UI

Z2FIVZT.png

Download Fluid for your device here!

APOLLO

JfsFznb.png

Wanna experience Fluid on your phone? Go ahead fam!

Code:
    - Download the ROM variant of your choice (Gapp-ed for inbuilt gapps, Gapp-less for vanilla experience)
    - Backup every partition from TWRP Recovery
    - Format Data
    - Flash the Project Fluid zip
    - Install GAPPS package (only if using gapp-less variant)
    - Wipe cache!
    - And at last Reboot!
    [First boot will take a few minutes! Have patience]
    Clean Flash is always recommended!

vYMqHGl.png

Changelog for fluid

Code:
    Fluid 1.6 Changelog 17/06/2021
    Fixed AAC and aptX thanks to @dobsgw & @DennySPb.
    Switched to Pixel Power HAL thanks to @Ayrton990 & @Dyneteve
    Added vibrations to QS/shelf & on keyboard ticker.
    Fixed led blinking.
    Fixed wakelocks not suspending (what u guys call smp2p), thanks to @Ayrton990.
    Rebased Lolla over the latest Quantic, will be supported further than that.
    Fixed echo issue in VoIP speaker calls in WhatsApp.
    Made refresh rate switching way more smooth Thanks to @Superman_In_ur_garden for testing and @ghostriderreborn
    Fluid NXT Ui.

Fluid 1.5 Changelog 17/05/2021
    Initial XDA release

A clean flash is always recommended. Bug reports are not appreciated if not clean flashed.
    Remove any kind of security PINs/Passwords and Fingerprints before flashing this build.

6Fqfn5R.png

Wanna report bugs and want them begone? Give Logcats, mention your device name, mention if any mods and kernels, if used and please be specific about it. By helping us, you are helping yourself too. or just join @fluidapollo in telegram because I got exams and tag @Ramisky
    -> How to take Logcats?
    https://goo.gl/UcTM9 and https://goo.gl/J4CSEP

Em5NS0v.png

Visit our Website. Subscribe to our Telegram Announcements Channel. Also, join our Telegram Community support Chat!

Want to contribute to the development of this ROM?
    Check out our Github

Kernel Source: Github

hOjcXDi.png

People behind this amazing ROM!

- Ender1324
    - AndroBuddy
    - SebaUbuntu
    - Dyrex2004
    - Ovenoboyo

This rom is actually good.

+ Much better customization than Pixel Experience
    + Adaptative refresh rate (30-144Hz)
    + Awesome battery backup

- No OTG
    - long screenshots doesn't work

Wish list:
    - Force Stop/Kill app on notification
    - Task/Memory manager on notification
    - Notification scenery
    - More fonts
    I have TWRP_apollo_3.5.0_10-beta_1_whyle and doing flash normally - Format Data, give ROM to device in recovery mode from PC or OTG and flash, some error TWRP wrote, but ROM booting normally a working very well. I tested almost all custom and MIUI ROM and Fluid looks for me from custom best. Good for daily use.
    Yes, I complete agree with points of @Mikami15
    Very usable ROM, with ForkLineage maybe only one with good battery life. (ForkLineage have 100% working OTG, even NTFS in default.)