[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][08/10/2021] DOT OS 5.2 for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Search This thread

kalo3567882

Sep 24, 2020
Have been using it for 3 Weeks now and got the problem that every time videos are played in any browser the System UI crashes and only restart or quickly returning to home or other app is the option to get out of it.

Please fix this.

Also could not find Smart Charging Feature

kalo3567882

Sep 24, 2020
Hi, I love this ROM, it's beautiful and works great, however, I'm not sure if this is a bug or if there is a setting, but when I am on a call and I connect my headphones with a stereo jack to use (while I am on the call) the other party cannot hear me, even after I disconnect the call, unless I have the headphone connected first, then make a call it works.
Is there anything I can do to fix that, because many times I just want to connect the headphones while I am speaking on the phone.
Thanks!
Its a common bug in whatsapp and other calling apps happening to me too in many roms

D

Deleted member 11041519

why would i need dfe?? i am encrypted and want to stay encrypted....
hey, you are looking at a really old comment
that was for initial build of dotos
current builds of dot os are encrypted by default (if you dont flash dfe, you will be encrypted)
so you can just flash rom and skip dfe
you will be encrypted
hope this helps
have a beautiful day🙂

sayan@21

Dec 11, 2020
hey, you are looking at a really old comment
that was for initial build of dotos
current builds of dot os are encrypted by default (if you dont flash dfe, you will be encrypted)
so you can just flash rom and skip dfe
you will be encrypted
hope this helps
have a beautiful day🙂
oops! thats a silly mistake by me! lol
also i didnt know its previous things..,so now it is 'encrypted by default'...can this be changed in future updates? can it b 'decrypted by default' any time in future??

D

Deleted member 11041519

oops! thats a silly mistake by me! lol
also i didnt know its previous things..,so now it is 'encrypted by default'...can this be changed in future updates? can it b 'decrypted by default' any time in future??
i don't know about that
you should join their telegram group for help
cuz very few people checks xda threads and reply to queries.
on the other hand, you will get instant replies on telegram support group.

Hawtpants

Nov 2, 2015
Any way to:

1. disable access to quick settings when phone is locked
2. change home screen standard clock
3. remove google search bar from home screen without deleting google app

Thanks in advance!

Guigui1433

Feb 18, 2014
Hi,

I'd like to display lockscreen with double tap and not ambient display. I was trying to find a way but without success. It seems to be not possible on this rom. Did I miss something ?

Thanks !

notakbuzz

Feb 10, 2021
Read All of your comments for any assistance like CTS failing and other camera stuff these you can ask your mates here https://t.me/dotos_beryllium it is OFFCIAL DOTOS Beryllium group you can join any time if still problem is there you can pm me anytime telegram id: @notakbuzz. thanks!

Top Liked Posts