Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] EOL - crDroid v7.22 [12.09.2022]

Search This thread
OK. I've installed right drivers and go under TWRP. Under TWRP made Firmware update and magisk. I can't find Install&Format.bat (windows) after unziping the file. So I flash the ROM under TWRP and get flashing a/B zip to inactive slot: A. After that Rom was installed but it stuck on it's boot logo already about 30 min .... Can someone help please ?

reg66

Jan 7, 2007
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Xiaomi Pad 6
OK. I've installed right drivers and go under TWRP. Under TWRP made Firmware update and magisk. I can't find Install&Format.bat (windows) after unziping the file. So I flash the ROM under TWRP and get flashing a/B zip to inactive slot: A. After that Rom was installed but it stuck on it's boot logo already about 30 min .... Can someone help please ?
hmm, assuming the rom flashed fine in twrp... boot to recovery and factory reset, then boot to system. hopefully that'll cure it....
you're a little vague though, is it stuck at fastboot logo, crdroid rom logo (i'm not running this rom right now, so i'm not familiar with the logo) or does it show that it's trying to boot miui again?

EDIT: did you follow 'clean installation' instructions further on down the update, rather than the smaller sideload zip? here

how big is the file you downloaded?

Last edited:
hmm, assuming the rom flashed fine in twrp... boot to recovery and factory reset, then boot to system. hopefully that'll cure it....
you're a little vague though, is it stuck at fastboot logo, crdroid rom logo (i'm not running this rom right now, so i'm not familiar with the logo) or does it show that it's trying to boot miui again?

Hi, I just want to try this ROM and use it without any complications. It stuck on crDroid logo.
I flahed the TWRP again and change to Slot B. Then MIUI appears and work normally, but I need to know what to do to get crDroid done.

reg66

Jan 7, 2007
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Xiaomi Pad 6
Hi, I just want to try this ROM and use it without any complications. It stuck on crDroid logo.
I flahed the TWRP again and change to Slot B. Then MIUI appears and work normally, but I need to know what to do to get crDroid done.
like i say, i'm not running this rom, but i think you downloaded the smaller sideload zip (about 500MB) rather than the full zip from 'clean install' here

as it's gone a bit 'iffy' already, probably not necessary, but
i would recommend flashing stock rom with miflash tool DO NOT SELECT 'clean all and lock', only select 'clean all' in bottom right corner and flash. it will reboot once done, and don't worry about the lock error message at the end of miflash...

once that's done, boot into fastboot after downloading the 'clean flash' zip and run Install&Format.bat (probably also be good, before running the .bat file to check your device is recognised in fastboot with cmd 'fastboot devices'. a key will show if it successful.

basically, just just reflash stock for a clean install. remember to choose clean all in miflash tool

then
CLEAN INSTALLATION : (if coming from another rom, stock or whatever...)

1. fastboot MIUI firmware 12.0.2, 12.0.4 or 12.0.5
2. unzip crDroidAndroid-11.0-20210509-alioth-v7.6.zip
3. boot into fastboot (IF ISSUES FLASHING) and run the Install&Format.bat (windows) or Install&Format.sh (LINUX) or Mac&Install&Format.sh (MAC)
4. boot into LOS recovery
5. tap apply update/from ADB and connect your phone to pc
6. in terminal run : adb sideload location_of_crdroid_1606_.zip
7. just wait a couple of min till 2/2 is done
8. boot into system and ENJOY !
9. optional : fastboot the TWRP-3.5.1-alioth-Nebrassy-1 and flash Magisk or other stuff you want

TO MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS FOR YOU: after clean flash of stock: start with this zip

apologies for the extra 'waffle', i am slightly under the influence lol

Last edited:

reg66

Jan 7, 2007
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Xiaomi Pad 6
also, you shouldn't be flashing twrp the usual way with flash [twrp].img cmd

for crdroid, which uses LOS recovery, i would leave 'as is' and only boot into twrp to flash magisk using 'fastboot boot [twrp].img', if root is what you want...

tesna

Oct 30, 2006
Jakarta

tscheinik

Dec 30, 2008
video cam dont work. "could not start media Recorder. Attempt to invoke virtual method. intjava.lang.integer.intVAlue() on a null object reference.

i i dont have 90hz. only 60 and 120

Suhaas

Dec 10, 2012
Bengaluru
How do I turn off double tap to wake? I am searching for that option for half and hour and still can't find it. Using search doesn't help either. Pls help
[SOLVED]

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts