Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] EOL - crDroid v7.22 [12.09.2022]

Search This thread

wakko42

Dec 25, 2008
In TWRP i'm getting error:
Error applying update: 7 (ErrorCode:: kInstallDeviceOpenError)

I already flashed V12.0.5 via fastboot to be clean when installing crdroid

Suhaas

Dec 10, 2012
Bengaluru
after flashing twrp and install current twrp step. i am not able to copy rom files into internal. i tried factory reset diable and enable mtp. nothing works. what to do

nghphuc217

Jun 25, 2021
i did as you mentioned. flashed rom reboot to twrp flash niksgapps full then flash magisk and reboot. but got stuck in bootloop.
Did you format data at the end? After flashing everything I rebooted to twrp and format data then rebooted system without any problem.

But after set up, my phone has no signal, looks like my SIM is not recognized and I watched the video on youtube, it seems this guy also has no signal, anyone faces this problem?

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
Did you format data at the end? After flashing everything I rebooted to twrp and format data then rebooted system without any problem.

But after set up, my phone has no signal, looks like my SIM is not recognized and I watched the video on youtube, it seems this guy also has no signal, anyone faces this problem?
Imei and baseband gone?

If so efs partition might be bricked. Try restore to miui and see can be resolved

Last edited:

Suhaas

Dec 10, 2012
Bengaluru

i didnt format data at the end. i thought its needed if not possible to access internal. seems like this rom needs some tweaking. i will try what u said and see if i face the same problem

nghphuc217

Jun 25, 2021
i didnt format data at the end. i thought its needed if not possible to access internal. seems like this rom needs some tweaking. i will try what u said and see if i face the same problem
Format data after flashing everything and it may boot successfully, that's what I tried. And I just reflashed the rom and has signal now, maybe something messed up before.

Deathcore

Oct 9, 2009
Google Nexus 4
Nexus 7
Flashed 20210709 last night using the built in updater, not tried everything but pretty good so far, only noticed a couple of issues.

- Had to install GApps despite dirtyflashing/updating, threw lots of PlayStore errors on boot.
- Stereo sound doesn't work anymore for any audio channels, however MotoDolby is a massive improvement overall.
- Background blur on quickmenu and power menu doesn't work anymore.

Just for reference for anyone else, I flashed NikGApps CORE with TWRP after the update which got me close to the original minimal GApps setup from the initial build. @Shadowk1ller @vetefan

Last edited:
Reactions: zogu

Maheshwara

Sep 19, 2011
Frankfurt
I was able to flash it completely hassleless by following exactly the instructions of #312. SaftyNet passed. Looks very good so far and I'll test it.

Thank you for updated.
I did clean install from miui 12.0.2. Installation is everything OK.
I couldn't receive phone call. I installed phone by google and set as default that. Then fix that.
Playing sounds is only bottom of speaker. Top of speaker cannot play any sounds.

Top Liked Posts