unfortunetly python cant be installed on windows 7Guide to Install Crdroid in Aliothin Mi11x
Requirements: Download the latest crdroid rom.zip, Python & payload dumper
1. Install the python program to your PC and extract the contents of payload dumper zip file to the install directory of python
2. Drag the payload.bin file from the Rom zip to payload_input folder and run the payload_dumper.exe
3. You will get the separate img files in payload_output folder
4. Use any fastboot custom rom installers (Crdroid/Havoc/Syberia) for this device and replace the image files and run the install and Format script and wait for the flashing process to complete
Optional: You could use the boot.img to patch with Magisk app
This method works for other roms too.
you are not having proper drivers istalled for fastboot or proper ADB drivers
Try disabling pocket detection
Ohhh yea!!! Keep rocking!!FLASHING TIME
NEW crDroid BUILD 19.09.2021
DON'T JUST HIT & RUN .... YOUR APPRECIATION KEEPS MY MOTIVATION ROLLING
crDroid TG Group
- Do follow instructions from here below
- gappless build
- using 3.5.2_11 TWRP
- Gapps Basic recommended + your choice of addons
- Flash LATEST FW V12.5.3
- Join our Telegram crDroid Poco F3 group
DIRTY INSTALLATION : (if coming from minimum 09.08 build !)
- skip format data
- do flash (minimum) latest fw v12.5.3 as well (when on older fw)
CLEAN INSTALLATION : (if coming from another rom, stock or whatever...)
- be on MIUI firmware 12.0.x or 12.5.x (all has been tested) and use 3.5.2_11 twrp (!)
- fastboot boot (LATEST)twrp (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/recovery-unofficial-twrp-3-5-1-20210702.4300189/) thnx @vasishath
- flash current TWRP (see instructions on his thread)
- copy rom etc. to internal or use OTG
- flash rom (inject twrp checked)
- flash (minimum) firmware 12.5.3 (inject twrp UNchecked) if coming from MIUI 12.5.2 or older, else skip this step
- optional : flash your preferred gapps package (inject twrp UNchecked)
- reboot twrp
- optional : flash magisk 23.0 (inject twrp UNchecked)
- format data
- boot into system and ENJOY !
* added statusbar NFC icon
* added swipe down recents
* synced audio configs (additional mic fix on wired headsets)
* added OpenCamera
* synced with latest sources
* updated translations
* some other fixes and improvements
Optimus Drunk Alioth : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/kernel-alioth-optimus-drunk-kernel-v11-2-09-07.4302055/
YT installation vid :thnx @munchy_cool
Thnx @thejohnize and Silenteye for your donation
Charging speed should work as I'm measuring 21W on accubattery and lockscreen/AOD and 39 on FKM - but at least full in less then an hour - so even if values display not well on the device, the charging value (~33W) should be ok otherwise I wouldn't be able to charge the device in less then an hour.
I checked the movement on F3 when AOD and it shifts after a couple of minutes. And brightness will set in after some minute or so.Thank you very much for your work and the constant improvements that you introduce with each update, it is a real pleasure to have such a developer.
With the previous update, it seems that the battery improved
I have a couple of suggestions to make, regarding AOD, in case in the future, you could implement it in the best possible way, if you see it feasible, of course. The subject of the AOD, although I see that it has already improved something in the last update, so I have verified, for example, that when you put it in an upright position for a long time, such as when you carry it in your pocket, the AOD turns off so stop consuming battery, quite a hoot.
But I was wondering, if it would be possible, that when it is in a horizontal position or without being totally vertical, the watch could change position every 10-15 minutes, to avoid a possible screen burn in the future.
And the second point with respect to the AOD, is if the brightness could be dimmed, depending on the light in the environment, in the style of what happens in the miui stock rom, which in that aspect, is very well implemented. For example, when the room where the mobile is, is totally dark (as when sleeping at night), the AOD automatically detects that there is no ambient light and turns off completely.
With that couple of tweaks added, it would be the milk and even more TOP which is for me, to this day, the best custom rom we have of our beloved Poco F3.
Thank you for your work
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned