• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] crDroid v7.12 [20.11.2021]

Search This thread

spajkuss

Apr 5, 2015
Hi guys.
I have some problems with flashing custom ROM like crdroid on my Poco.

Doing everything 1:1 like the instruction says but:
  • if coming from Vasishath or “fastboot boot Nebrassy.img” : tap advanced/installing recovery ramdisk and select Nebrassy img
  • (re)boot recovery
  • flash Firmware (minimum requirement 12.5.3) (skip if you are on 12.5.3 or later)
  • flash crDroid (toggle auto flash twrp)
Did this(many mount errors but I skip this), reboot into recovery as it's said and now phone does not see internal storage, PC neither. Rebooting into OS - stuck in booting animation.

The only way to boot phone with working ROM is to flash MIUI with MiFlash use ArrowOS and their fastboot install ideas with vendor_boot_alioth etc. I even tried to cheat this tutorial and push zip with EvoX and crDroid ROM after getting into ArrowOS recovery but I get stuck in evoX/crDroid booting animation. I used the latest MIUI and version before.

Please, any ideas?

T1k0

Sep 9, 2021
Apps & Games
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi guys.
I have some problems with flashing custom ROM like crdroid on my Poco.

Doing everything 1:1 like the instruction says but:
  • if coming from Vasishath or “fastboot boot Nebrassy.img” : tap advanced/installing recovery ramdisk and select Nebrassy img
  • (re)boot recovery
  • flash Firmware (minimum requirement 12.5.3) (skip if you are on 12.5.3 or later)
  • flash crDroid (toggle auto flash twrp)
Did this(many mount errors but I skip this), reboot into recovery as it's said and now phone does not see internal storage, PC neither. Rebooting into OS - stuck in booting animation.

The only way to boot phone with working ROM is to flash MIUI with MiFlash use ArrowOS and their fastboot install ideas with vendor_boot_alioth etc. I even tried to cheat this tutorial and push zip with EvoX and crDroid ROM after getting into ArrowOS recovery but I get stuck in evoX/crDroid booting animation. I used the latest MIUI and version before.

Please, any ideas?
Hey,

coming from stock use Nebrassy and
try to format data after flashing crDroid, then reboot into recovery and go on like mentioned in instructions. I think I did it like this too but I am not completely sure anymore so i can't guarantee this works. If you try tell me if it does.

Hope this helps

Last edited:

spajkuss

Apr 5, 2015
Hey,

coming from stock use Nebrassy and
try to format data after flashing crDroid, then reboot into recovery and go on like mentioned in instructions. I think I did it like this too but I am not completely sure anymore so i can't guarantee this works. If you try tell me if it does.

Hope this helps
After few hours and many tries I did it!
What I have done:
1. Newest MIUI using MiFlash - then I was able to connect phone to PC
1.2 Reboot

2. Flashed LineageOS using their instruction on webpage
2.2 Reboot into OS

3. Fastboot boot twrp.img
4. Used Ramdisk option to install something
5. Flashed evox
6. Format data

I belive this will work with crDroid too :)

Thanks for answer mate!

tsavman

Mar 13, 2011
Google Nexus 4
Google Nexus 5
I am facing issues with Nebrassy twrp as well.

Followed the instructions many times, but get a multitude of errors when trying to flash rom (dirty).

I have Nebrassy 3.6 permanently installed now on my phone, but Magisk is gone and cannot flash the apk through this TWRP. EDIT: managed to create a new patched boot.img and flash it via vasi TWRP

Latest crdroid flash is still a failure, with various mounting errors (tried both slots), and format data is not an option.

Would you guys recommend trying with the vasi twrp?

Also, is firmware fw_alioth_miui_ALIOTHEEAGlobal_V12.5.6.0.RKHEUXM_977a41fbb5_11.0 a valid base, or should we stick with 12.5.3/4?

Last edited:

bl3d2death

Dec 27, 2016
Hey... im on twrp 3.5.2 or something like this version.... so not official.

I now want to flash the official twrp-3.6.0_11-0 (https://dl.twrp.me/alioth/). Do i have to activate inject? Are there any problems with this version or can I just flash this version?

thx.

Top Liked Posts