• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] crDroid v7.13 [25.12.2021]

Search This thread

TheBrutalLicker

Mar 23, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
You are supposed to wipe data after you flashed the crdroid zip
Thanks, unfortunately I'm not able to proceed to that step, I'm failing during the crdroid zip flash.

Which slot should it be flashed on A/B?

I noticed TWRP 3.6 launched today with official support for Poco F3, maybe that'll work?

Is it still possible to flash crDroid through fastboot as in earlier builds, like in may releases?

Reactions: anindyam1272
Feb 27, 2017
Normal ?

Screenshot_20211202-203555388.jpg

Nov 12, 2021
Makassar, Indonesia
Hello, can anyone fix this problem? I'm currently using this rom and the problem is, the bottom microphone not working while in video call microphone level decreasing while speaker is active on voice call or video call (tested it on whatsapp & zoom). But the microphone is working very good for recording both in voice or video recording.

Last edited:

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
any way to enable the fingerprint authentication ONLY after pressing the power button ( this was available on the stock MIUI )
no
Hello, can anyone fix this problem? I'm currently using this rom and the problem is, the bottom microphone not working while in video call microphone level decreasing while speaker is active on voice call or video call (tested it on whatsapp & zoom). But the microphone is working very good for recording both in voice or video recording.
dev is looking into it
Is it safe to flash recovery now that it's official?
why not?

wars045

Sep 19, 2011
Warsaw
The manual does not work since the rom was created, there are still problems with the installation, after restarting the bootloop, restarting to twrp and the data format, rom started, you can not choose wifi during clean installation because it hangs, I used GSM, google does not synchronize, I used flamegapps.

VASISHATH METHOD also doesn't work for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: anindyam1272

Techguy777

The manual does not work since the rom was created, there are still problems with the installation, after restarting the bootloop, restarting to twrp and the data format, rom started, you can not choose wifi during clean installation because it hangs, I used GSM, google does not synchronize, I used flamegapps.

Hold on boss theres a new twrp 3.6.0- Android 12 compatible because if your using nebrassy 3.6.0 it doesnt give me wifi in android 12. I have to look to see what you've tried.

Disable Force Encryption

For First Time DFE use

* Flash rom from nebrassy twrp ) 3.5.2
* Install recovery ramdisk twrp again
  • flash crDroid (toggle auto flash twrp)
  • reboot recovery
  • (optional) flash Gapps (no auto toggle needed)
  • (optional) flash Magisk (no auto toggle needed)
  • format
  • boot system
if you have 0mb in twrp go into backup and hit refresh sizes. Im decrypted but it should work. help me understand what you did I would also say use nikgapps

Techguy777

This is how I flash every rom I hate encryption. Be on firmware 12.5.4 global thats what I use anyway EEA now has 12.5.7.

I use gapps built in roms when I can youll have to Account for flashing apps before magisk I think.

Disable Force Encryption

For First Time DFE use

* Flash rom from nebrassy twrp 3.5.2
* Install recovery ramdisk
* Reboot to recovery
* Flash RW (
* Reboot to recovery
* Flash dfe
* Reboot to recovery
* Format Data ( First time only)
* Reboot to recovery
* Optional- I flashed magisk
* Reboot to system

Attachments

• DFE+alioth+2.7+test+2.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 14
  • systemrw_1.32_flashable.A10-A12.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 18

Seems like you don't have any regard for the time & effort put in by the dev. And if you really don't mean that then plz choose your word wisely.
Installation instructions has been mentioned in this thread zillion times before plz read them thoroughly.
And kindly use Nebrassy TWRP, its official now,
These are steps which you should follow to avoid Encryption.
step 1. Flash your ROM.zip
step 2. Inject TWRP Ramdisk
step 3. Reboot back into recovery
step 4. Flash DFE.zip ( Must flash to avoid Encryption)
After this you can go with normal flashing method of installing GApps & other stuff.
Step 5. Finally you must format DATA in recovery to remove the previously installed ROM content.
Hope this help!

wars045

Sep 19, 2011
Warsaw
I spent all day trying to install it all as per the instructions
NEBRASSY METHOD or VASISHATH METHOD after an unsuccessful attempt to install, i.e. rom starts but google does not synchronize or hangs settings, flash miui and so every time I used a flame or nik gaps, various combinations, nothing offensive here
it's just an opinion, best regards

It worked like the first time, the method I use half a year ago, but it turned out that the dialer does not display when someone is calling :) the bell is but there is no dialer

I installed the dialer with the shop so far it works, compared to version 7.11 40% of the battery does not come out overnight

and I did not want to offend anyone

"CLEAN INSTALLATION : (if coming from another rom, stock or whatever...)

• be on MIUI firmware 12.0.x or 12.5.x (all has been tested) and use 3.5.2_11 twrp (!)
  • fastboot boot (LATEST) twrp (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/recovery-unofficial-twrp-3-5-1-20210702.4300189/) thnx @vasishath
  • flash current TWRP (see instructions on his thread)
  • copy rom etc. to internal or use OTG
  • flash rom (inject twrp checked)
  • optional : flash your preferred gapps package (inject twrp UNchecked)
  • reboot twrp
  • optional : flash magisk 23.0 (inject twrp UNchecked)
  • format data
I did exactly as described, after restarting twrp to install the magisk my memory is invisible, format data reboot, crdroid start, reboot to twrp, install magisk, reboot,
now I used flame gapps"

Last edited:

Longuinhas

Sep 20, 2020
Xiaomi Poco F3
I don't know if it's going to help someone, but with every update I'm able to run it via OTA, for that I flash Optimus drunk kernel v11.17. after flash the kernel, OTA should work without problems. At least in my case.

thejohnize

Jan 10, 2015
OnePlus 7T
I spent all day trying to install it all as per the instructions
NEBRASSY METHOD or VASISHATH METHOD after an unsuccessful attempt to install, i.e. rom starts but google does not synchronize or hangs settings, flash miui and so every time I used a flame or nik gaps, various combinations, nothing offensive here
it's just an opinion, best regards

It worked like the first time, the method I use half a year ago, but it turned out that the dialer does not display when someone is calling :) the bell is but there is no dialer

I installed the dialer with the shop so far it works, compared to version 7.11 40% of the battery does not come out overnight

and I did not want to offend anyone

"CLEAN INSTALLATION : (if coming from another rom, stock or whatever...)

• be on MIUI firmware 12.0.x or 12.5.x (all has been tested) and use 3.5.2_11 twrp (!)
  • fastboot boot (LATEST) twrp (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/recovery-unofficial-twrp-3-5-1-20210702.4300189/) thnx @vasishath
  • flash current TWRP (see instructions on his thread)
  • copy rom etc. to internal or use OTG
  • flash rom (inject twrp checked)
  • optional : flash your preferred gapps package (inject twrp UNchecked)
  • reboot twrp
  • optional : flash magisk 23.0 (inject twrp UNchecked)
  • format data
I did exactly as described, after restarting twrp to install the magisk my memory is invisible, format data reboot, crdroid start, reboot to twrp, install magisk, reboot,
now I used flame gapps"
I had the same with vasishath. Nebressy doesn´t worked for me at all. You have to install all (rom, gapps, magisk) and then reboot recovery.

Last edited:

ilidan371

Nov 10, 2020
Manila
Samsung Galaxy S5
I don't know if it's going to help someone, but with every update I'm able to run it via OTA, for that I flash Optimus drunk kernel v11.17. after flash the kernel, OTA should work without problems. At least in my case.
I tried it. I get "preparing for first boot" then "finalising package installation." Every now and then it will give a notification, "install error." It stopped "finalising" at 50% and then asked me to reboot. It's finally done and I'm now on latest build. Thanks! I haven't seen any problems yet. Just that I'm on LOS recov now and lost root. I'll reinstall twrp and magisk later. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Longuinhas

Top Liked Posts