Development [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] EOL - crDroid v7.22 [12.09.2022]

Search This thread

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
Salut to the devs, maintainers, helpers for this ROM. Thanks guys!

@raystef66
@GtrCraft
@immi803
@jomadeto
@keyoke87
It has become rock-stable, super-smooth and feature-complete! The best Custom ROM ever for me! Thank you for that absolutely great work, all your immense efforts and all the helpful support in the TG group 👍!
Wow, this ROM is sooo epic.

Congrats to the devs for creating a masterpiece.

FYI, mic works flawlessly, battery life is great, etc.

I installed this on xiaomi.eu 12.5.2 with the 12.5.4 fw + core Gapps and some addons; everything has been smooth sailing so far.

Thanks guys for your compliments! It gives us the motivation and drive to move forward!

syndash24

Jan 30, 2017
Crdroid (v7.11 build 12/10/21) is really good it's got almost all the customisations I need, the safety net passes out of the box it's very smooothhh..!!!

The only thing I would've liked was minimal battery drain. For some reason I just can't figure out what's actually draining my battery, I'm using flame gapps which could be the cause of battery drain but I'm not certain yet...

I'm getting an idle drain of about 1.5%/hr and Active drain goes to about 12%

But other than that, I haven't faced any issues. This ROM is "god tier" compared to buggy stock miui

My Hearty Thanks to the hard work of the Dev and the team they've been very helpful and the support is awesome 🤘🤘

Last edited:
Reactions: keyoke87

ItielO

Jul 24, 2020
I have to say, this is hands down the best custom rom experience i have had since unlocking and flashing my Moto rola razr with cyanogenmod - known today as LineageOS.

The support for the rom is outstanding - from complications in flashing if any arise, to private support regarding specific issues - the team is always there to help, dedicating their spare time to develop, patch build and deliver a buttery smooth android experience.

@raystef66
@GtrCraft
@immi803
@jomadeto
@keyoke87

Thank you for your time and efforts towards handing us this fantastic rom.

Your work is highly appreciated!

keyoke87

Jun 30, 2014
OnePlus 8T
Apple iPhone 12
I have to say, this is hands down the best custom rom experience i have had since unlocking and flashing my Moto rola razr with cyanogenmod - known today as LineageOS.

The support for the rom is outstanding - from complications in flashing if any arise, to private support regarding specific issues - the team is always there to help, dedicating their spare time to develop, patch build and deliver a buttery smooth android experience.

@raystef66
@GtrCraft
@immi803
@jomadeto
@keyoke87

Thank u very much for the compliments! Sincerely appreciated!

raystef66

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Jul 2, 2013
Belgium
ZTE Axon 7
Xiaomi Mi 9

@raystef66
@GtrCraft
@immi803
@jomadeto
@keyoke87

Thx for the nice words and the generous donation you've send! Appreciated :cowboy:

zhyylz0201

Oct 25, 2015
重庆
Xiaomi 12T Pro
it's soooooooooooooooo perfect rom, i can get 120 frame rate in some games, the most important, the frame rate is very stable, it can hold all the time in the game,The heat control is pretty perfect as well ,thank you so much @raystef66, i love you
Screenshot_20210925-165605349.jpg
Screenshot_20210925-170639001.jpg

Last edited:

aero2zero

Aug 24, 2016
Dunavarsány
Device does not getting gps signal while using crDroid latest and playing Ingress, so nothing can be seen in the game screen. Game says: "no location found". I switched to another rom, and it is okay again.

immi803

Jun 14, 2012
Device does not getting gps signal while using crDroid latest and playing Ingress, so nothing can be seen in the game screen. Game says: "no location found". I switched to another rom, and it is okay again.
Give proper permissions for location
Further you can check play services if location services working properly

fadedave

Jun 14, 2021
Xiaomi Poco F3
This rom looks really good. I am using arrowOS currently but would like to switch because this looks like a more complete rom. I have just a few questions.
-Does it have an amoled dark theme? (So it changes the gray to black system wide)
-Is there a built in app-locker?
-Will android 12 be dirty flashable (to crDroid android11)? If not, then I think I will probably wait until that comes out.
Thanks in advance.

immi803

Jun 14, 2012
This rom looks really good. I am using arrowOS currently but would like to switch because this looks like a more complete rom. I have just a few questions.
-Does it have an amoled dark theme? (So it changes the gray to black system wide)
-Is there a built in app-locker?
-Will android 12 be dirty flashable (to crDroid android11)? If not, then I think I will probably wait until that comes out.
Thanks in advance.
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Depends, maybe

Reactions: fadedave
Aug 12, 2013
I've been using this ROM for a few days and I'm really happy with it so far. I'm just having one small problem when trying to use Google pay via holding the power button. It doesn't seem to work and I get kicked to the lockscreen with this menu. I was also able to get the crash log link. https://paste.crdroid.net/0FFbfx

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210927-072245760.jpg
    Screenshot_20210927-072245760.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 33

Top Liked Posts